PDA

View Full Version : Solution How to counter Centurion and Shinobi (100% works)

Troy7s
05-28-2017, 09:07 AM
OK, if you play 4v4 and there are 2 or more centurions/shinobis in enemy team (and there are none in your team) here is the solution how to counter them. You hit escape and press
"Go to world map" and then you find another game. It 100% works, I guarantee. This way OP Centurion or shinobi cannot reach you.

Good luck.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-28-2017, 09:12 AM
Can't kill me if I'm not playing

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/138/reece.JPG

Troy7s
05-28-2017, 09:25 AM
Can't kill me if I'm not playing

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/138/reece.JPG

Upd: If you guys think that Ubi does not have statistics and does not see that centurion and shinobi get most kills and most wins, you must be autistic, and must be playing one of those heroes )))
They know EVERYTHING and since they do not make any changes, means they make money on them. Guess how. There was a guy saying that they can be bought for steel, not for buying season pass, well, here is my answer: You can walk to your job/school by foot and save money, why do you take a car then?

Epoqx
05-28-2017, 05:38 PM
Upd: If you guys think that Ubi does not have statistics and does not see that centurion and shinobi get most kills and most wins, you must be autistic, and must be playing one of those heroes )))
They know EVERYTHING and since they do not make any changes, means they make money on them. Guess how. There was a guy saying that they can be bought for steel, not for buying season pass, well, here is my answer: You can walk to your job/school by foot and save money, why do you take a car then?

As it has already been said a tons of times : Centurion is a noob killer. Won't talk about shinobi because i don't play him.

Centurion is like the kensei in low tier level : It crushes everything, because you (yeah, you are part of them) ain't got a single idea on how to counter him, and don't know how to parry and dodge properly.

Centurion is like the kensei in high tier level : It gets countered hardly by all the good players, because each UB is dodgeable AND punishable, each one of his feints are reactable AND punishable.

It will have a 60% win rate first weeks, then 55% win rate in low/mid tier players, and a 45% win rate in high tier level.

Keep in mind that you are part of these low/mid level players, pretty much casuals, so it needs even more time and efforts for you to adapt to the new characters.

GL.

XxHunterHxX
05-28-2017, 06:14 PM
True story