PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft relly ? WHat you need to do is give us store credit to buy a new game !

XxHunterHxX
05-28-2017, 06:37 AM
Nobushi and Orochi can also do the 1 hit kill ! Did you guys look in to the bug ?
Did you bother to test this broken *** game ?
Nothing works in it and what it dose ghets nerfed to the ground coz little kids cry !
Just do what is right and give the people that have the game a store credit to buy another game or just give us Far Cry 5 free copy coz this game is just dead full of bugs and im bored playing vs ai all the time just to avoid the broken servers why try hard to win a game if you ghet a crash or d/c at the end ? Why play vs players to ghet ganked ? Why play vs players solo to ghet a brain dead team that just play dominion like its skirmish ? just stop poking this dead game with a stick take it out put it in to alfa test it for 3 more years then come back with it coz its a good ideea but the way you did it was ******** !

XxHunterHxX
05-28-2017, 08:24 AM
relly ?

S0Mi_xD
05-28-2017, 10:02 AM
Oh pls could you stop whining pls!!!
ALL of you, they are already aware of the problem. They actually working on it.

The funny thing is, most of you say blame ubisoft for having bugs and exploits in their game, like For Honor is the ONLY game with bugs and exploits etc.

Do you know how long it took to find and remove all exploits in the Dark Souls games ? Or any other game?

There are ENOUGHT threads about the one hit kill !

Do you know how hard it is to program a game that is based on combat in multiplayer? In general it isn't easy to program games at all.

MarkedElite
05-28-2017, 10:15 AM
Oh pls could you stop whining pls!!!
ALL of you, they are already aware of the problem. They actually working on it.

The funny thing is, most of you say blame ubisoft for having bugs and exploits in their game, like For Honor is the ONLY game with bugs and exploits etc.

Do you know how long it took to find and remove all exploits in the Dark Souls games ? Or any other game?

There are ENOUGHT threads about the one hit kill !

Do you know how hard it is to program a game that is based on combat in multiplayer? In general it isn't easy to program games at all.

Queue the defensive fanboy.
The problem with For Honor is that it's such a high-skill game that little explots and bugs make a huge difference, and the fact that it is based around multiplayer while a game like Dark Souls is a really huge difference due to one being AI and other players.
The reason a multiplayer game is so hard to make is BECAUSE IT HAS TO BE TO BE ABLE TO BE FLAWLESS TO ENSURE EQUAL LEVELS BETWEEN EVERYONE. If a developer can't do that, they shouldn't be making that type of game in the first place.
Yes, there are always bugs in games, but you can safely say For Honor has A LOT compared to most others. Games this glitchy before 2010 didn't happen even remotely as often.

kweassa1917
05-28-2017, 10:49 AM
Yes, there are always bugs in games, but you can safely say For Honor has A LOT compared to most others. Games this glitchy before 2010 didn't happen even remotely as often.

Yeah? Like what?

Aside from graphics glitches or minor issues with individual skills that were usually fixed within couple~three weeks at max after discovery, what bugs are you talking about that so profoundly affects balance in this game-breaking manner, other than this "1-shot" bug which has been found 2 months after release? Because ever since from v1.03 every patch they made, they fixed things constantly. It's been only 3 months = 12 weeks since launch, and they've already made 7 patches and updates so far, which is around 1 patch/update every 2 weeks, which is incredibly dedicated and fast fixes to things when compared to other AAA+ games and its service. You wanna see how long usually it takes for other games to fix stuff, go into any major AAA+ game site and count between the dates of each patch notes -- USUALLY MONTHS, SEASONS BEFORE EACH NEW UPDATE.

It's really easy to cook up vague generalizations into a nice hot steamin' pile of bullshi* to make the game look bad, ain't it, so I ain't giving you that.

Let's get rid of that arbitrary generalized bullkrap and talk in specifics. Just what are these serious and game breaking bugs and glitches that makes FH more problematic than other games when it comes to purity of combat?

Tell me. I wanna know.

S0Mi_xD
05-28-2017, 02:02 PM
The problem with For Honor is that it's such a high-skill game that little explots and bugs make a huge difference, and the fact that it is based around multiplayer while a game like Dark Souls is a really huge difference due to one being AI and other players.
The reason a multiplayer game is so hard to make is BECAUSE IT HAS TO BE TO BE ABLE TO BE FLAWLESS TO ENSURE EQUAL LEVELS BETWEEN EVERYONE. If a developer can't do that, they shouldn't be making that type of game in the first place.

At first, pigeone-holeing someone this way is really weak. "fanboy" just because i am defending something it doesn't mean i am a fanboy - also to be a fanboy isn't something bad as long as you are not Fanatic about something.
I do criticise Ubi aswell, but in form of feedback and suggestions, and not in sheer mindless insults and threats.
Also i am not defending Ubi - i do defend games and developers etc in general, because many people do not understand what it means to create a game. Or create something else, except things that are natural and all common like a fart .....

Ok.... let's just take Dark souls 3. A game out of the year 2016 (sooo long ago)

In this video only some funny glitches and bugs of maaaaaany other glitches and bugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdADqaS0ofY

There are so many gamebreaking bugs that where fixed every time, because the community always found some new ways to use them.

Infinity souls bugs/glitches (many versions of them)

Buffing unbuffable weapons (tumble buff)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHc87Qvz5yU
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AikahET1LaM
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh99F4kiweM
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1sDClwI1P0
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btBTtBNSt6o

I think i used around 8 different version of the tumbler buff myself.

Also other strong glitches....
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoKO0AhMwLI
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4gPwCdilmQ
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0sPjJNeA8c

.... there have been hundreds of bugs, glitches, exploits, and dozen versions of each on...
and there are still coming new ones.....

And do you know why there are always will be bugs and glitches in big games?
Because they are BIG, ENORMOUS ... WAMBO!

That means there are endless codes programmed in such a game and a small literal error, hidden in the endless numbers of such games can cause them....

S0Mi_xD
05-28-2017, 02:04 PM
Yeah? Like what?

Aside from graphics glitches or minor issues with individual skills that were usually fixed within couple~three weeks at max after discovery, what bugs are you talking about that so profoundly affects balance in this game-breaking manner, other than this "1-shot" bug which has been found 2 months after release? Because ever since from v1.03 every patch they made, they fixed things constantly. It's been only 3 months = 12 weeks since launch, and they've already made 7 patches and updates so far, which is around 1 patch/update every 2 weeks, which is incredibly dedicated and fast fixes to things when compared to other AAA+ games and its service. You wanna see how long usually it takes for other games to fix stuff, go into any major AAA+ game site and count between the dates of each patch notes -- USUALLY MONTHS, SEASONS BEFORE EACH NEW UPDATE.

It's really easy to cook up vague generalizations into a nice hot steamin' pile of bullshi* to make the game look bad, ain't it, so I ain't giving you that.

Let's get rid of that arbitrary generalized bullkrap and talk in specifics. Just what are these serious and game breaking bugs and glitches that makes FH more problematic than other games when it comes to purity of combat?

Tell me. I wanna know.

Yep, i agree with him, Ubi is quite impressing in fixig things and keeping contact with the community to make it better.... they are learning out of mistakes...

Franleonhart
05-28-2017, 03:04 PM
Yep, i agree with him, Ubi is quite impressing in fixig things and keeping contact with the community to make it better.... they are learning out of mistakes...
hahaha good one. almost make me laugh xD

S0Mi_xD
05-28-2017, 08:10 PM
sadly to pull another game n say hey this SINGLE PLAYER has tons of bugs first off ur not trying to promote a highly multiplayer-ed game that solo purpose is to be played with other poeple they have ****ed up at every turn regardless what u think of dark souls a game doesnt have this many problems coming out or to even be release this game shoulda been 30 bucks not 60

Gosh .... Dark Souls are hybrid games, you can play your "single player" online, people can do an invasion or you can summon someone to help you.

Sure Dark Souls isn't supposed to be a Multiplayer in first line, but in second - multiplayer is INTENDET.....

And dark souls games do have many problems, i did only show some of them ..... because there are countless of them.

But this isn't even the point!
Sadly is a big part of the For Honor Community, and a big part of humanity ....

In first line EVERYBODY, who comes with mindless insults and complaints, is an idiot ..... Nobody said you need to buy For Honor from the release. The same counts for every other game.
People bought thair licence to play the game, and currently you can buy the game for 30 bucks so, it isn't ubis fault that somebody bought the game from the beginning....

EDG_Avocado
05-28-2017, 09:36 PM
this game is actually considered playable by the company now so it is too l8 for any compensations.

XxHunterHxX
05-28-2017, 09:48 PM
this game is actually considered playable by the company now so it is too l8 for any compensations.

Witcher 3 has on steam online 17 000 people and its a single player game and For Honor has 4 000 fine lets strech it and say its 6 000 online and its a multiplayer game if that is not a failed game then i dont know what it is !

CrunaCross
05-29-2017, 01:10 AM
Nobushi and Orochi can also do the 1 hit kill ! Did you guys look in to the bug ?
Nothing works in it and what it dose ghets nerfed to the ground coz little kids cry !
Just do what is right and give the people that have the game a store credit to buy another game or just give us Far Cry 5 free copy coz this game is just dead full of bugs and im bored playing vs ai all the time just to avoid the broken servers why try hard to win a game if you ghet a crash or d/c at the end ? Why play vs players to ghet ganked ? Why play vs players solo to ghet a brain dead team that just play dominion like its skirmish ? just stop poking this dead game with a stick take it out put it in to alfa test it for 3 more years then come back with it coz its a good ideea but the way you did it was ******** !

Oh what a sad story. It breaks my heart. Judging by your choice words even my account is older then you are since birth.

XxHunterHxX
05-29-2017, 10:45 AM
Oh what a sad story. It breaks my heart. Judging by your choice words even my account is older then you are since birth.

So you ir saying you kiss ubis *** since 2009 ! Congratz !

Ontari
05-29-2017, 10:48 AM
So you ir saying you kiss ubis *** since 2009 ! Congratz !

Why you say such meaningless things man? Why are you so upset with a computer game? Maybe take a break from it if it saddens you so...

MarkedElite
05-29-2017, 10:57 AM
At first, pigeone-holeing someone this way is really weak. "fanboy" just because i am defending something it doesn't mean i am a fanboy - also to be a fanboy isn't something bad as long as you are not Fanatic about something.
I do criticise Ubi aswell, but in form of feedback and suggestions, and not in sheer mindless insults and threats.
Also i am not defending Ubi - i do defend games and developers etc in general, because many people do not understand what it means to create a game. Or create something else, except things that are natural and all common like a fart .....

First off, I just want to say I've never heard the term "pigeon-holeing" before. Kind of weird. But, what is complex about someone who blatantly defends a game when there are obvious problems to it? Saying this one thing in the game is a really big problem only to be countered with "It's hard." Would you not say that person is a biased individual? Fanboy is a accurate word when it comes to it. Defending games in general because of how hard they are? Listen, for example, Ubisoft Montreal has around 2,700 total employees, able to switch and help out the game at any time. Obviously not all are in the actual studio and probably not all worked on For Honor. I can't find out on google off-hand how many people worked on the game. But The Witcher 3 (CD Projekt Red[one of the most user-loved games and one of the most critically praised games of the decade]) has around 600 employees, and the game is 10-15 GBs bigger than for honor. Let's say 300 people worked on For Honor, with a 9-5 schedule, since 2012 which is when development started. That's a LOT of man hours to work on the game. And then, before the game's release, there was a Beta, an Alpha, and (i think, could be wrong) a Pre-Alpha. Why is the game in this bad of a shape?
Want to know another thing that is natural and common? A flower. The sun rising every day. Things that are taken for granted.

Gosh .... Dark Souls are hybrid games, you can play your "single player" online, people can do an invasion or you can summon someone to help you.

Sure Dark Souls isn't supposed to be a Multiplayer in first line, but in second - multiplayer is INTENDET.....

You are still trying to make connections between a game which is literally based on multiplayer rather than single player to a game which is literally the inverse.

I have talked to many friends and 80% of them play Dark Souls by themselves. The other 20% play with a friend rarely. It's a single-player based game.
For honor's story, otherwise, is not long at all compared to a game like dark souls, and loses it's lure very fast. And For Honor is meant for MP.

XxHunterHxX
05-29-2017, 11:07 AM
Why you say such meaningless things man? Why are you so upset with a computer game? Maybe take a break from it if it saddens you so...

Why ? I got the division gold edition 90 euros was **** full of bugs full of hackers full of exploiters full of falling in the map etc i got for honor gold edition 90 euros is **** full of exploiters/hackers/spammers/cheseenes then i got Wildlands gold edition 90 euros 4 missions copy and pasted on a map to run around booring as hell then they add the need for speed gta dlc narco road that 90% of the people hated it if not 100% all the games they put out ir copy and paste **** not fun and i wasted 300 euros on games that ir pure garbige no to mention Watch Dogs preorder 69 euros so yeah im a little angry and i had another problem and one of my game got removed from my library AC Black Flag but thats another story the ideea is im glad people buy games from ubisoft that way i wont feel bad about how stupid i em buying them but this was my last and im done with the forum to its a waste of time all they do is give copy and paste respons they dont even read what we post half the time !

Why did they remove the player counter ??? Did they explain that to us ? NO ! They did it so we dont see how fast the game is dying ! So keep kissing ubis *** and enjoy your copy and paste games !

http://i.imgur.com/GMYzAB2.png

Ontari
05-29-2017, 11:23 AM
But if you were so upset with their other games, and you had experience with the, why buying the most expensive editions of such games? I'm not kissing anyones ***, except my fiancée, I'm aware of the problems, comment on them. But at the same time I don't insult people with other opinion than mine.

Seriously though, it looks as if you can't learn on your mistakes. You admit that you bought 3 games in their most exclusive options, even thought the first one you bought, and each other were unsatisfying for you. Don't you appreciate and respect your money? :D
·

Draghmar
05-29-2017, 11:32 AM
Why did they remove the player counter ??? Did they explain that to us ? NO ! They did it so we dont see how fast the game is dying ! So keep kissing ubis *** and enjoy your copy and paste games !
The official explanation is that the player count was only for testing phase and was only by accident left in final version. ;)

XxHunterHxX
05-29-2017, 11:33 AM
But if you were so upset with their other games, and you had experience with the, why buying the most expensive editions of such games? I'm not kissing anyones ***, except my fiancée, I'm aware of the problems, comment on them. But at the same time I don't insult people with other opinion than mine.

Seriously though, it looks as if you can't learn on your mistakes. You admit that you bought 3 games in their most exclusive options, even thought the first one you bought, and each other were unsatisfying for you. Don't you appreciate and respect your money? :D
·

Why ? Coz im a ******* i already said that ! That is why this is my last game from them ! Cant w8 for the new Far Cry 5 and AC game to come out so i can watch ubi burn coz no one will buy them !

Watch Dogs 2 sales were now higher than those of 2015's Assassin's Creed Syndicate - although Syndicate sales weren't huge either, due to the disappointment of previous game Assassin's Creed Unity.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-02-09-watch-dogs-2-had-soft-launch-sales-but-ubisoft-happy-with-franchise

No one touched watch dogs 2 afther 1 was garbige and afther 3 games failed in a row i relly dont think people will bother with Far Cry 5 on top of the fact that people already said something how they dont enjoy the setting killing american's and stuff i dont know ! Eather way i do enjoy where ubi is going !

The official explanation is that the player count was only for testing phase and was only by accident left in final version. ;)

Yes they need a ingame counter...that is the only way a big company like them can see how meny people play the game !

SnugglesIV
05-29-2017, 11:42 AM

This is probably THE dumbest thing I've read.

For Honor is plagued by exploits and bugs. We all know that. We also know that it is a high skill game and that these exploits make a huge difference in a fight. However, do you really think comparing this game to Dark Souls helps your case? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY BUGS, EXPLOITS THERE WERE, OR HOW MANY LEGIT CHEATERS PLAYED DARK SOULS? It takes time to iron out all the exploits in a game. You'd be childish to expect your games to be bug free. Even Overwatch is still dealing with major bugs like DVA legitimately crashing games or causing map switches in the middle of a match. This isn't a Ubi problem. This is business as usual.

Also, the fact that you seem to dismiss the PVP aspect of Dark Souls tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about and you are just mad.

Ulrichvonbek111
05-29-2017, 12:02 PM
Why ? Coz im a ******* i already said that ! That is why this is my last game from them ! Cant w8 for the new Far Cry 5 and AC game to come out so i can watch ubi burn coz no one will buy them !

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-02-09-watch-dogs-2-had-soft-launch-sales-but-ubisoft-happy-with-franchise

No one touched watch dogs 2 afther 1 was garbige and afther 3 games failed in a row i relly dont think people will bother with Far Cry 5 on top of the fact that people already said something how they dont enjoy the setting killing american's and stuff i dont know ! Eather way i do enjoy where ubi is going !

Yes they need a ingame counter...that is the only way a big company like them can see how meny people play the game !

You should spend more time bettering your vocabulary and spelling instead of constant trolling,,,maybe some further education. 😂😂😂

S0Mi_xD
05-29-2017, 02:10 PM
First off, I just want to say I've never heard the term "pigeon-holeing" before. Kind of weird. But, what is complex about someone who blatantly defends a game when there are obvious problems to it? Saying this one thing in the game is a really big problem only to be countered with "It's hard." Would you not say that person is a biased individual? Fanboy is a accurate word when it comes to it. Defending games in general because of how hard they are? Listen, for example, Ubisoft Montreal has around 2,700 total employees, able to switch and help out the game at any time. Obviously not all are in the actual studio and probably not all worked on For Honor. I can't find out on google off-hand how many people worked on the game. But The Witcher 3 (CD Projekt Red[one of the most user-loved games and one of the most critically praised games of the decade]) has around 600 employees, and the game is 10-15 GBs bigger than for honor. Let's say 300 people worked on For Honor, with a 9-5 schedule, since 2012 which is when development started. That's a LOT of man hours to work on the game. And then, before the game's release, there was a Beta, an Alpha, and (i think, could be wrong) a Pre-Alpha. Why is the game in this bad of a shape?
Want to know another thing that is natural and common? A flower. The sun rising every day. Things that are taken for granted.

You are still trying to make connections between a game which is literally based on multiplayer rather than single player to a game which is literally the inverse.

I have talked to many friends and 80% of them play Dark Souls by themselves. The other 20% play with a friend rarely. It's a single-player based game.
For honor's story, otherwise, is not long at all compared to a game like dark souls, and loses it's lure very fast. And For Honor is meant for MP.

Then use the internet on a word you don't know :'D
assign to a particular category, typically an overly restrictive one.
"I was pigeonholed as a ‘youth writer’"

Looks like you are just trolling me.
But ok, let's go on with your logic.

Let's say you defend an idea you have - fanboy.
Let's say you defend a bird - definitely a fanboy.
Let's take a lawyer, he defends a murder - doesn't matter if it is his job, you can see it in the eyes of the lawyer FANBOY!

If somebody shares a different opinion than you, he is a fanboy.
There are no colors in this world, only black and white...

" Saying this one thing in the game is a really big problem only to be countered with "It's hard." "

Where did say this? Interpret something this far, just to counter somebody, but i think you just don't got what i said, even if explained in a simple way.
Defending a game, because it is hard to make a game of such a calibar.... I don't know if you are twisting my words on purpose or if you really that narrow-minded.
No, i wouldn't call a person who defends something a biased individual, but i would call someone biased who is that ignorant to claim that everyone who doesn't share his opinion is a fanboy.

And your example:
At befor using such thing, you would recommend to plan it and explain it abit better.
If you wanna come with numbers than don't just bring up a part of them.
You compare The Witcher 3 with For Honor.
You want to compare the time of developement, don't mention how long TW3 took, only For Honor.
You want compare the manpower in those projects, but you only have estimated numbers, around 600 vs 300. Even if those numbers could be right 600 is twice as much as 300. It is a BIG difference.

You ... really compare the size of the file of an Open world game and an (like you love to mention it) Multiplayer game? Yup - seems legit :D (sarcasm)

Also TW3 is a game sequel -> that means the basic idea of the game is already there.
But For Honor was something NEW, also the combat system is quite unique. They started with creating an idea, not with a already finished concept.

Just watch this interview, and maybe, ONLY MAAAYBE you will understand abit. But my hopes are low to zero.... especialy that the video is longer than 30 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh5FHtPbLTQ

Bjron_Ironside
05-29-2017, 04:04 PM
Idk why all these little b@tch boys that hate on UBI and For Honor are still here on THEIR forums for THEIR game. They blab their **** holsters so much but are still here... move on to something easier for you because easy is all you kids can accomplish. You children act like it's easy to fix and roll out patches when they have countless other games to fix and roll out patches for. Check out EA and Battlefield 1. They roll their patches out every other month. Ubi has been on point with the replies, fixes and patches. You people are just impatient little b@tches that think you're entitled to everything.

Bjron_Ironside
05-29-2017, 04:17 PM
again another dumb opinion that we are bad i do not lose to often at the game but i get tons of bugs all the time that enough to make me come on the forums and shout for a fix and you why dont u go back to COD or what ever hillbilly swamp you came from ignorant pos not saying we are entitled to anything im just saying if a person comes up and adervises an orange u buy it and get a strawberry thats not right and needs to be fixed your the type thats ok with the strawberry because the amount of **** u can eat with a smile is much larger than some of us.

Be a man and quote me when you're trying to insult me, little boy. Do you not understand anything? Are you too illiterate and incompetent to realize that they are working on the fixes? I think you need to crawl back into that safe zone you call home because the real world isn't made for little b@tches like you. Go, back there, we'll call you to come out when it's safe.

bmason1000
05-29-2017, 04:21 PM
All right, i gotta ask a legitimate question. There's a lot of talk in this forum about FH having all these game breaking bugs and exploits being a rampant problem, apart from instability and disconnects, what are they? There's some wardens running around doin their thing right now(which i still haven't seen a single one), zone flicker i guess, and some disconnects. What other bugs are people experiencing currently? Right now in the games current state. I'm very much unaware and would like to be educated.

bmason1000
05-29-2017, 04:30 PM
Objective chat options don't work on the new maps. That's definitely one.

Bjron_Ironside
05-29-2017, 05:05 PM
i own my own car house and all the things in it if anything iv conquered the real world and work for myself with my own businessmen so idk who u are bumpkin but take ur **** fulled mouth elsewhere kido lmao get outta here ya troll go do something productive and get snipped

How about you go conquer some grammar and spelling schools before attempting to insult me? You are the biggest man child I have ever met.

Bjron_Ironside
05-29-2017, 05:16 PM
says the kid that attack someone for internet grammar hahaha thats like the lamest insult people can go to are u gonna spout momma jokes next? get real ***** as nig go run to the food stamp line and have thousands of kids because u want government to support u while people like me that pay **** ton of taxs pay for your *** to be a lazy ****

You must be the biggest b@tch ever to get so sensitive about the littlest of things. You really need to go back into your safe zone, lil boy. You going to the extent to assume that I'm a black person with that comment? You are what's wrong with the game and the world you inbred pos. How mad are you? You should go make a thread about how mad you are with your pathetic life lol.

S0Mi_xD
05-29-2017, 05:17 PM
i own my own car house and all the things in it if anything iv conquered the real world and work for myself with my own businessmen so idk who u are bumpkin but take ur **** fulled mouth elsewhere kido lmao get outta here ya troll go do something productive and get snipped BTW these problems have been around sense alpha u gonna tell me it takes 3 months to figure out these game breaking things stop making excuse and jump into reality where this is a problem and no just be patient n see what happens.You don't get a broken car and say well be patient n see what the company does no u go down there get it ****ing fixed and get what you were promised and advertised your a ****ing dumb ***

as for bugs there is input delay and bad register of commands p2p constant lag so blocking is sometimes impossible even when your on the side of the hit
parry animations going off but no parry u just get stuck in an animation and eat a combo there the counter gb that doesn't work quite right this all dude to input lag and reg the fact that u can throw a gb but somehow someone else will throw it behind yours and it will take theirs as a priority over your own.

For such a sucessful businessmen who conqered the real world, you behave quite childish on this forum...

Bjron_Ironside
05-29-2017, 05:31 PM
what expect when u flood these people with facts and REAL PROOF of the problems of the game at some point you get sick of trying to show and tell people the real problems with the game and you give up n just go to insulting their intelligence because i have explained this to so many people they understand it but when dumb ****s like john come around they need to just get put down and im not mad it just im fed up with posting links to other forums that have like 4 to 10 videos of the evidence at hand. the fact the p2p servers are a big problem in the game explained by a networking expert that breaks it down to where even ******s like john should be able to comprehend dont get me wrong i love this game and addicted to it just like id love a nice car but be pissed off if it ****ed up ever time i drove it thats not the cars fault nor mine its the people who made it just like this dude wants to put his head in the sand and ignore all the real issues just like if i have a problem with my employee if i gotta explain it more than 3 times GTFO to incompetent for me to be paying them if they cant understand the simple things of life.BTW what does nig have to do with the actually term ****** i didnt flat out call u a black person i say ur being a ignorant dumb **** that what it mean holy **** u dont even know street talk nor normal words get out here go back to preschool.

With that wall of bull sh!t text, you, sir, are indeed mad. And FYI, little boy, it doesn't matter how many posts you make, they ALREADY know what's going on. Why can't you understand that? Are you too stupid to understand? Trying to explain this to you is like trying to teach a gold fish math. You are the stupidest person I have ever encountered.

Bjron_Ironside
05-29-2017, 05:48 PM
AGAIN THEY HAVE BEEN "FIXING "THE SAME PROBLEM FOR 3 MONTH not only that in the first month they said p2p and connectivity was FIXED they flat out lied to the people to get them off their back are u ****ing dumb thats hilarious about the goldfish u know average human has less memory and an attention span the goldfish's your ******ed boy learn before you speak and no they are not trying to fix it watch the warriors den every 2 weeks they talk about nonsense when u read the patch notes they fix what 2 bugs then in 3 days 3 more bugs come out or they break there servers. Your a moron stop talking go make your own moronic forum discussion to talk about how u need to go back to public school or if you even graduated go take some college classes your in desperate need.Stop stating your opinion and get some fact bro gg.

"get some facts bro gg" you aren't a man. Lmao. What kind of grown man says that ****. And for the hundred thousandth time, it takes TIME to actually FIX things you stupid motherf&cker. My dog has more common sense than you.

Bjron_Ironside
05-29-2017, 05:55 PM
lmao again just spouting nonsense with no fact behind it get outta the forums dude your just saying random stuff please get off you are making everyone dumber by the post.

Man go play another ****ing game if you hate ubisoft so much. Jesus you're like a damn persistent hemorrhoid in our asses.

Bjron_Ironside
05-29-2017, 06:02 PM
to bad you are the only one that feels that way again with the golden opinions that everyone needs to swallow right get the **** outta here n go play some runescape pos ur trash and it people like you that make the world worse. trying to get everyone to just forcefully accept what your opinion is god and there is no other way or reasoning right? get out here no different then trash isis radicals. go stand next to a cell tower n get sterile last thing worlds needs is for your dna to spread. my wife finds your post hilarious btw so at lest your entertaining someone.

Your sister doesn't count as a wife, inbred pos.

Bjron_Ironside
05-29-2017, 06:07 PM
im an only child so ya gg on another golden opinion are u noticing the trend here why don't u turn off yourself so u can think about what your saying instead of just saying it with no filter.

Lol you are only making a fool out of yourself, inbred. The fact that you didn't defend what I said just made it a fact that your sister is your wife. You probably look like the sloth from The Goonies. "HHHEEEYYY YOU GUYSSS!" looking @ss.

Bjron_Ironside
05-29-2017, 06:10 PM
im sorry but trying to convince me im one of your types is not gonna work how dumb are you to competely ignore this statement thats fact. im an only child im an only child im an only child im an only child im an only child im an only child im an only child im an only child im an only child im an only child im an only child im an only child im an only child im an only child im an only child im an only child

The autism speaks whenever you type on your dusty @ss keyboard.

S0Mi_xD
05-29-2017, 06:10 PM
to bad you are the only one that feels that way again with the golden opinions that everyone needs to swallow right get the **** outta here n go play some runescape pos ur trash and it people like you that make the world worse. trying to get everyone to just forcefully accept what your opinion is god and there is no other way or reasoning right? get out here no different then trash isis radicals. go stand next to a cell tower n get sterile last thing worlds needs is for your dna to spread. my wife finds your post hilarious btw so at lest your entertaining someone.

As if you are one of the persons who makes his world better *cough*
In the 2 months + i am following this forum, the only thing i saw from you so far are insults, pure complaints and trolling.

Your sister doesn't count as a wife, inbred pos.

I do understand you, but no need to go down on his lvl ;)
Persons like him will never learn it, or admit that they can be wrong.

EDG_Avocado
05-29-2017, 06:12 PM
Game is on its last legs. We need some form of compensation for buying this crap, I even bought the gold edition LUL

bmason1000
05-29-2017, 06:42 PM
Where's an admin on this? You guys are wayyy out of hand. Everybody chill out, its just the internet, you're accomplishing nothing beyond making yourselves angry. Use the private messages if its really important to continue so the rest of us can stay on topic. I don't know why I'm bothering with this but...i am.

Ulnias
05-29-2017, 08:38 PM

QQ more? no one made you spend your money on the game, so why would they give you store credit? LOL also no onemake syou play vs ai. only you do. thats your problem. and also there are no servers to be broken xD P2P... also as far as getting ganked... it works doesn't it, keeps you from winning? then whats the problem? don't liek it? then quit running head first into a group of people and wondering why you died xD

Ulrichvonbek111
05-30-2017, 02:22 AM
AGAIN THEY HAVE BEEN "FIXING "THE SAME PROBLEM FOR 3 MONTH not only that in the first month they said p2p and connectivity was FIXED they flat out lied to the people to get them off their back are u ****ing dumb thats hilarious about the goldfish u know average human has less memory and an attention span the goldfish's your ******ed boy learn before you speak and no they are not trying to fix it watch the warriors den every 2 weeks they talk about nonsense when u read the patch notes they fix what 2 bugs then in 3 days 3 more bugs come out or they break there servers. Your a moron stop talking go make your own moronic forum discussion to talk about how u need to go back to public school or if you even graduated go take some college classes your in desperate need.Stop stating your opinion and get some fact bro gg.

Conquered the world,,,😂😂😂😂😂,,,,businessman😂😂😂😂😂
Learn to spell,,some further education needed businessman..
💮💮💮💮

TSCDescon
05-30-2017, 02:43 AM
And the developers called Charge of the Oni knock down and get free heavy an "exploit" when its in the advance tutorial video... hehe

XxHunterHxX
05-31-2017, 09:47 AM
Look at the facts ! ubisoft is just puting out broken games that ir not fun just to waste your money ! Want Proof ? ok Lets look at the last ubi games and at some other triple a games player base !

Release Date: 18 May, 2015

Witcher 3

http://i.imgur.com/VoEizBh.png

Dark Souls 3 Release Date: 11 Apr, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/Kskry5a.png

Borderlands 2 Release Date: 21 Sep, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/1fBTLZH.png

Fallout 4 Release Date: 10 Nov, 2015

http://i.imgur.com/U96aYtK.png

And now Ubisoft

The Division Release Date: 8 Mar, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/hhQUQmR.png

For Honor Release Date: 14 Feb, 2017

http://i.imgur.com/8wcffBS.png

Wildlands Release Date: 7 Mar, 2017

http://i.imgur.com/NGZhpeb.png

Watch Dogs 2 Release Date: 29 Nov, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/byDEUM8.png

guor6800
05-31-2017, 10:49 AM
Be a man and quote me when you're trying to insult me, little boy. Do you not understand anything? Are you too illiterate and incompetent to realize that they are working on the fixes? I think you need to crawl back into that safe zone you call home because the real world isn't made for little b@tches like you. Go, back there, we'll call you to come out when it's safe.

Man i dont know what up with your brains but about what fixes are you talking about. Tell me one fix that gone the game into right tracks?