PDA

View Full Version : Why?

kufkid
05-28-2017, 05:40 AM
Why does ubisoft hate raider players? Why does Lawbringer get a free light after blocking an attack? Why can Warden 1 shot? Why is wardens shoulderbash still broken? Why does Shunobi get a free heavy off an unpunishable kick? Why does centurion kick blind you and lead in to a near full hp combo? Whyare the servers still ****? Why do the DLC characters cost 15000 steel? Why ubi**** just why?

TestO...
05-28-2017, 06:29 AM
raider got buff in season 2, lawbringer is annoying but it is fine, 1 shot is glitch that will be fixed and learn to deal with shoulder bash, shinobi kick is punishable as fck, you can dodge the centurions kick, game is p2p, dlc is free for everybody so they need to make season pass worth it somehow.. so for the dlc part beeing free, say 'thanks' to ubisof instead of just asking silly questions like that

XxHunterHxX
05-28-2017, 06:32 AM
look another guy with no brain...

TestO...
05-28-2017, 06:42 AM
look another guy with no brain...
this coment is unnecessary..no reason to be rude..

DrExtrem
05-28-2017, 07:11 AM
I am a warden main and I play without cheese (whenever I get into a pvp game) - I don't even cheese the bots.

Why do I get hate for fighting with a long sword?

In general, the balancing is bad in general and the devs seem to not have a good feeling on how to balance properly. In addition, their testing is done poorly (at least, it looks that way).

The new heroes cost 15k steel, because they want to sell season passes. It might be a questionable thing in general but that's what they do. If the new heroes would cost 500 steel, like the vanilla ones, what else could they give to the season pass holder?

I preordered the gold edition, because I wanted to experience the full game - I am mad at myself right now, because this games season pass is almost a scam. But that's not the thing in question here.

XxHunterHxX
05-28-2017, 07:11 AM

The fact that he crys that raider relly ? is no good enough shows he sucks at the game....

TestO...
05-28-2017, 07:54 AM

The fact that he crys that raider relly ? is no good enough shows he sucks at the game....
yeah why not just explain it to him? if he continues, then begin with the insults bcs he is just beeing ignorant xD anyway no need to start a fight with a guy you have never seen just because he asked a question (annoying question but still)..
tho i believe i answered him correctly for everything he asked, implying that he just needs to get better at the game..

kweassa1917
05-28-2017, 09:22 AM

Funny.

I could swear I've seen you with the exact same attitude in regards to Cent/Shib whining.