PDA

View Full Version : Can you give Wardens instakill to Raider please?

razabak10mm
05-28-2017, 01:41 AM
Since we kinda got screwed over on the buffs you gave us, think we could get the Warden death chop for awhile?

It'd be metal as **** to walk around one shotting people. I promise to axe hump every time I do it if you give it to us.

BeefMan_
05-28-2017, 01:46 AM
Jesus, I sure am tired of this "Raider is bad" meme
Your character is, at absolute worst, B tier. He is overbuffed, in fact.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 01:48 AM
Jesus, I sure am tired of this "Raider is bad" meme
Your character is, at absolute worst, B tier. He is overbuffed, in fact.

B tier and over buffed? You just contradicted yourself.

BeefMan_
05-28-2017, 01:51 AM
B tier and over buffed? You just contradicted yourself.

I said that AT WORST he is B tier. In reality, he is a solid A tier and is annoying as hell to fight

pancakerz
05-28-2017, 01:56 AM
Raider already has axe hump, which is OP enough.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 01:57 AM
I said that AT WORST he is B tier. In reality, he is a solid A tier and is annoying as hell to fight

Lol A tier. Hilarious. Are you using "sss" and "ss" tiers in your tier list or something?

UbiJurassic
05-28-2017, 01:58 AM
Raider already has axe hump, which is OP enough.

Inb4 "call on me for honor" is posted...

BeefMan_
05-28-2017, 02:00 AM
Lol A tier. Hilarious. Are you using "sss" and "ss" tiers in your tier list or something?

S tier is as high as I go
He wasn't even bad before his buff. Anyone claiming he still isn't good is just doing so to validate themselves when they get easy wins with him.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 02:05 AM
S tier is as high as I go
He wasn't even bad before his buff. Anyone claiming he still isn't good is just doing so to validate themselves when they get easy wins with him.

He's only slightly better than kensei, zerk, and nobu and competes in the same realm as roach, shugo. He's b tier. Hes clearly not with the likes of warden, warlord and pk and still inferior to valk, lb, and conq. He's just okay.

CHawkins27
05-28-2017, 02:06 AM
My name's Hillary Clinton and I approve this thread.

BeefMan_
He's only slightly better than kensei, zerk, and nobu and competes in the same realm as roach, shugo. He's b tier. Hes clearly not with the likes of warden, warlord and pk and still inferior to valk, lb, and conq. He's just okay.

This is what Raider mains actually believe

CrunaCross
Raider is awesome. It was my main since Beta. My only wish was a slight buff to it's light attacks. But I always did a very good job playing it. But that wish was granted and much more was given to me. So I will keep quiet. Actually I love it when people think that it's a weak class.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 02:09 AM
This is what Raider mains actually believe

Don't main raider or anyone for that matter, I use everyone except PK nobu and zerk. Having played everyone I know he's inferior to pk, warlord, warden, lb, valk, and conq. If you think I'm wrong explain how or why he's better than the ones I just listed.

CrunaCross
05-28-2017, 02:11 AM
Don't main raider or anyone for that matter, I use everyone except PK nobu and zerk. Having played everyone I know he's inferior to pk, warlord, warden, lb, valk, and conq. If you think I'm wrong explain how or why he's better than the ones I just listed.

No he's not. Raider sucks. Don't play him! :P

BeefMan_
05-28-2017, 02:29 AM

Maybe you should explain why he isn't?

> PK
Learn to block and you will have no problem with nearly all PKs there are. This is universal advice.

> Warlord
I'll give you this one

> Warden
Raider was a hard counter to Warden since before Warden got nerfed

>LB
You are probably one of the best suited characters for dealing with LB

> Valk
On console, sure, valk wins

> Conq
Do I really need to explain this?

razabak10mm
05-28-2017, 02:35 AM
Inb4 "call on me for honor" is posted...
Man, I must be slipping.

UbiJurassic
05-28-2017, 02:37 AM
Man, I must be slipping.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 02:38 AM
Maybe you should explain why he isn't?

> PK
Learn to block and you will have no problem with nearly all PKs there are. This is universal advice.

> Warlord
I'll give you this one

> Warden
Raider was a hard counter to Warden since before Warden got nerfed

>LB
You are probably one of the best suited characters for dealing with LB

> Valk
On console, sure, valk wins

> Conq
Do I really need to explain this?

Pk, tell that to all the people who lost to her in the tournies.

Warden: raider was never a hard counter, he just was able to avoid vortex that doesn't and didn't make him a hard counter. He's still far better than raider

Lb: we aren't talking about match ups for one we are talking about tiers. This is still the turtle meta and those with good defensive tools beat the majority that don't.

Conq: see LB

You already gave me the other two so I won't go into those.

razabak10mm
05-28-2017, 03:04 AM
If you guys really want to get into it you're going to have to differentiate between platforms. Anyone with real low ms attacks has a pretty big advantage on console. It's basically two very different games at this point.

We.the.North
05-28-2017, 03:24 AM
I have to agree the one hit kill would be more tolerable if it happened on the raider. Poor guy.

On a side note, raider has become quite good in Dominion since, in group vs group, you can land raider's fury far more often and it absolutely destroy people, including your teamate (thank god the friendly fire isn't 100%). :p

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 03:26 AM
If you guys really want to get into it you're going to have to differentiate between platforms. Anyone with real low ms attacks has a pretty big advantage on console. It's basically two very different games at this point.

I really don't make too much distinction between the two when it comes to tier list, I think it's still pretty close but I've never played PC so I could be wrong. I realize there is a difference but I still think the classes all fall in the same place.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 03:27 AM
I have to agree the one hit kill would be more tolerable if it happened on the raider. Poor guy.

On a side note, raider has become quite good in Dominion since, in group vs group, you can land raider's fury far more often and it absolutely destroy people, including your teamate (thank god the friendly fire isn't 100%). :p

He's always been pretty solid in 4s at least that's been my experience playing him. His unblockable is capable of doing insane damage to large groups of enemies that aren't looking for it.

We.the.North
05-28-2017, 03:31 AM
He's always been pretty solid in 4s at least that's been my experience playing him. His unblockable is capable of doing insane damage to large groups of enemies that aren't looking for it.

Or the infamous bear trap in front of a cliff allowing you to run, grab and throw people off easily ... including Shugoki :p

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 03:32 AM
Or the infamous bear trap in front of a cliff allowing you to run, grab and throw people off easily ... including Shugoki :p

Lol yeah that too, don't get me wrong I think he's in a great place but he's not A tier.

We.the.North
05-28-2017, 03:40 AM
Lol yeah that too, don't get me wrong I think he's in a great place but he's not A tier.

He is certainly not A tier, but certainly the character I have the most fun with trolling.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 03:50 AM
He is certainly not A tier, but certainly the character I have the most fun with trolling.

oh without a doubt. Axe hump is troll food

XxHunterHxX
05-28-2017, 08:14 AM
Nobushi and Orochi can also do the 1 hit kill so just switch to them !