PDA

View Full Version : No reason to play other charters then cent/ninja

MumfordDaHound
05-27-2017, 05:51 PM
Nobody plays anything else and it's made the game horrible.. these toons in grps are a nightmare. You don't fight anymore you are just disabled and just get knocked around until you die.

Please fix this, there is a reason everyone plays these characters... they are the ultimate I win button all wrapped into one. I know they are new but as long as a rep 1 cent can dominant in any 4v4 (especially with multiple cent/ninja) nobody will play the other charcters... this is making me go try out overwatch for the free weekend.. gah

XxHunterHxX
05-27-2017, 06:07 PM
buy the season pass

MumfordDaHound
05-27-2017, 06:15 PM
buy the season pass
Not an issue of getting the characters... it's the lameness that they created..

Vingrask
05-27-2017, 06:35 PM
Dueling as Shinobi, I won the first round and saw players quit without even use the kick. Nerf the kick, people will still complain because they are lazy. I even made other Shinobis quit!

And I lost for players who know how to turtle and screw any attempt I do.

The big problem with Shinobi is that everything he does can be easy countered and punished. Not by the lazy players, of course, but by those who really learned the game. It is so hard indeed to catch the Shinobi which players tend to wait, and be the one in danger all the time, risking being punished while attack, is exhaustive.

Even a failed kick offering a backflip to retreat, the match enter in a stalemate, because nothing works for any side. Since I'm the one who don't give a **** for just win, I'm the one being punished for try different moves and approuches. I do not count the bad players who cowardly stay back and are easy targets, but those who know how to turtle and punish. You try the kick, they dodge. You try fake a kick and GB, you get the heavy, next time they will try trade damage with you, and you, as Shinobi, will lose the fight if keep trading.

I would trade the armor of the kick or the guaranteed heavy anytime just for another tool to open up a turtle, like be able to do real feints. At the end, I enter in the same situations as Shinobi as with my Berserker.

MumfordDaHound
05-27-2017, 06:44 PM
Dueling as Shinobi, I won the first round and saw players quit without even use the kick. Nerf the kick, people will still complain because they are lazy. I even made other Shinobis quit!

And I lost for players who know how to turtle and screw any attempt I do.

The big problem with Shinobi is that everything he does can be easy countered and punished. Not by the lazy players, of course, but by those who really learned the game. It is so hard indeed to catch the Shinobi which players tend to wait, and be the one in danger all the time, risking being punished while attack, is exhaustive.

Even a failed kick offering a backflip to retreat, the match enter in a stalemate, because nothing works for any side. Since I'm the one who don't give a **** for just win, I'm the one being punished for try different moves and approuches. I do not count the bad players who cowardly stay back and are easy targets, but those who know how to turtle and punish. You try the kick, they dodge. You try fake a kick and GB, you get the heavy, next time they will try trade damage with you, and you, as Shinobi, will lose the fight if keep trading.

I would trade the armor of the kick or the guaranteed heavy anytime just for another tool to open up a turtle, like be able to do real feints. At the end, I enter in the same situations as Shinobi as with my Berserker.

Honestly it's the grps of these characters in numbers that is awful. You can't fight back, it's just one disable/off balance after the next. At least with being Gbd you have a a real chance to counter. With the punches and kicks it's just to many coming at you. Just doesn't feel like I'm fighting and responding to any attacks anymore. Doesn't feel like a fighting game.

KyleTessada
05-27-2017, 07:15 PM
I play zerker and love killing Cent and Shinobi... fairly easy to do. Only real issue is when going up against 2 or more Cent... but oh well... it's still fun.

Mateshu
05-27-2017, 09:05 PM
I play zerker and love killing Cent and Shinobi... fairly easy to do. Only real issue is when going up against 2 or more Cent... but oh well... it's still fun.

Then please tell me, how to counter centurions? I have the exact same problem as Cito2009, they just bash and throw You to infinity.