PDA

View Full Version : Ubi, if you can't fix the warden glitch right away, remove him from the game.

Vordred
05-27-2017, 05:06 PM
even as someone that has played the warden the most, he needs to be removed if this can't be quickly fixed, as PVP is now a waste of time, and it's only going to get worse as this exploit spreads.

Utopie.
05-27-2017, 05:10 PM
I tend to agree. Sadly it seems its working on several more classes so that dont seems to be an option.

DrExtrem
05-27-2017, 05:29 PM
I tend to agree. Sadly it seems its working on several more classes so that dont seems to be an option.

Really? I tried it with several other heroes as well and it did not work.

Spread the word of the exploit. Its the only way to show the devs, how broken their game is.

SirCorrino
05-27-2017, 05:34 PM
Really? I tried it with several other heroes as well and it did not work.

Spread the word of the exploit. Its the only way to show the devs, how broken their game is.

Some can do it only when OOS and a few others can do it normally.

oSquashxD
05-27-2017, 05:35 PM
Let's share this post on facebook,youtube and even more!! /

Lumina-US
05-27-2017, 05:46 PM
even has someone that has played the warden the most, he needs to be removed if this can't be quickly fixed, as PVP is now a waste of time, and it's only going to get worse as this exploit spreads.And THAT is why exploit videos shouldn't be posted in a public forum for everyone to watch EVER!

Btw. if they really remove the Warden from the game, i'm holding YOU personally responsible that 58 epic items from my inventory are removed for no reason other than your rage.

I agree that the one-hit kill has to be removed for good as soon as possible, but would YOU like all your stuff removed all of a sudden - yeah? then go ahead and delete all your epic Armor and Weapons now - thanks!

Feels good huh? - So next time, think twice before making such bold demands!

Dizzy4213
05-27-2017, 05:48 PM
I agree. I'm not too bothered either way though, PvP has been a waste of time since the start of S2 thanks to Centurion ganks.

Until Ubi decides to get their **** together and fix the broken gear stats, Centurion ganks, Warden exploit, Warlord exploit, etc, I'll be staying the hell away from PvP. It might be best to just take a break from For Honor for the time being, it's just not fun anymore.

L647
05-27-2017, 05:51 PM
Not sure how is this any different from a warlord 1 shot ledging you from anywhere on the map, learn to CGB and git gud nubs

Blackguard..
05-27-2017, 05:53 PM
Not sure how is this any different from a warlord 1 shot ledging you from anywhere on the map, learn to CGB and git gud nubs

so tell me how to cgb after a parry or stucking in a vortex

DrExtrem
05-27-2017, 05:56 PM
so tell me how to cgb after a parry or stucking in a vortex

I think he forgot to leave a "sarcasm sign".

Kraxers
05-27-2017, 05:57 PM
What remove it? Noooo. It is the only movement that makes him viable. Just cgb him. You need to give him more health etc. if you wanna remove it. It is sooo easy to counter it. Duh. Amateurs.

Kitsune..
05-27-2017, 06:03 PM
This stuff is working for several other heroes completely the same way it works for Warden. Sadly it seems we'll spend this weekend with this glitch, it doesn't look like Ubisoft is gonna work on saturday or sunday to fix it.
This game is in severe need of proper testing :nonchalance:

What remove it? Noooo. It is the only movement that makes him viable. Just cgb him. You need to give him more health etc. if you wanna remove it. It is sooo easy to counter it. Duh. Amateurs.
Just dodge ™

XxHunterHxX
05-27-2017, 06:11 PM
they already took our money just relax !

DrExtrem
05-27-2017, 06:15 PM
At this point, they should simply unlock all customisations for custom games and let us have at least a bit of fun in game modes without stats and vs. bots that don't adjust themselves mid fight.

CrunaCross
05-27-2017, 08:30 PM
umm.... I have yet to experience this exploit on my skin. I don't play warden, but I have to see a warden doing it in me. So far nobody did it on me... so I don't know. It might not be such a widely used exploit

RatedChaotic
05-27-2017, 08:48 PM
As soon as I got home my son told me and then showed me the glitch on one of his friends. Its spreading fast. I'm not surpised at all. I'm sure more will surface after this one is fixed.

Might aswell just tune up the bots. I dont see me pvping in this game anytime soon. Its a buggy mess.

Ghost103055
05-27-2017, 09:02 PM
i thought i was going crazy all of a sudden over night imore and more wardens guard break and over head and im dead, no health full health it doesnt matter, death. this is kinda bull **** ubisoft

Chronic-Reign
05-27-2017, 09:07 PM
[–]MrEricPopeUbisoft Community Developer[M] [score hidden] 2 hours ago stickied comment
Hello everybody,
There are a number of different threads about this, so I'm not sure my previous replies were seen.
Current status is we've got people in the office now looking into this and what can be done. We're actively discussing how we'll proceed until a fix can be created and released but we want to know more before we make any decisions.
What I want everyone to know is we are not only aware, but already beginning to tackle this. I do not have any ETA to share for a fix at this time, though.

dekot11
05-27-2017, 09:28 PM
permanently

CHawkins27
05-27-2017, 09:52 PM
I just played an elimination game with the entire opposite team as wardens literally running around trying to guard break people. It's funny to watch honestly. Just use the glitch against the ones trying to do it and have some fun with it instead of raging about something the devs already know about.

FledgeSRondo
05-27-2017, 10:27 PM
Yep, just happened to me an hour ago, pretty broken:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVPjCNp0TYI

Felis_Menari
05-27-2017, 10:53 PM
And THAT is why exploit videos shouldn't be posted in a public forum for everyone to watch EVER!

Btw. if they really remove the Warden from the game, i'm holding YOU personally responsible that 58 epic items from my inventory are removed for no reason other than your rage.

I agree that the one-hit kill has to be removed for good as soon as possible, but would YOU like all your stuff removed all of a sudden - yeah? then go ahead and delete all your epic Armor and Weapons now - thanks!

Clearly, a block on the Warden in character selection would be the way to do it. Removal and loss of gear would be unfair, as you pointed out. It probably would require more effort on the devs' part too, me thinks.

Felis_Menari
05-27-2017, 10:58 PM
Yep, just happened to me an hour ago, pretty broken:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVPjCNp0TYI

Looks like the game thinks that the Warden was falling, and so an insta-kill plunge attack came out. I am so glad I've been sticking with PvAI, due to the less than ideal internet we have right now.

CandleInTheDark
05-27-2017, 11:35 PM
Clearly, a block on the Warden in character selection would be the way to do it. Removal and loss of gear would be unfair, as you pointed out. It probably would require more effort on the devs' part too, me thinks.

Except people have said it is possible with other characters, so you propose removing half the cast?

To make it clear, I am not taking this line because I use the glitch, I think it is disgusting, or even because the Warden is the one I am levelling up right now, I can use my main for a few days or switch to one of the others I want in epic gear, I just don't think it will work.

Lumina-US
05-27-2017, 11:36 PM
I am so glad I've been sticking with PvAI, due to the less than ideal internet we have right now.Yeah, i have been doing that since ages, just to fulfill my daily orders a whole lot quicker.

The game is actually so much more fun with matchmaking being turned off against Bots, sure some fights can get quite a bit repetive, but you don't have to face any exploiters/cheaters or any of the super salty

Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
Please wait 5.0 seconds.

Good fight!
Good fight!
Good fight!
Please wait 5.0 seconds.

kids out there.

And the best of all, you don't have to give a single fack EVER about any matches possibly crashing out, since Bots do not rage-quit when they are on the losing road.

So i'll give this game's problems the middle finger and play vs. the AI only till 2019/20 - by then Ubisoft "might" have gotten their crap together. (emphasis the "might")

Wolf-Heathen
05-27-2017, 11:40 PM
In before classic Ubi response, "Guys, we don't want to do anything yet. We need more data!" :rolleyes:

CandleInTheDark
05-27-2017, 11:48 PM
In before classic Ubi response, "Guys, we don't want to do anything yet. We need more data!" :rolleyes:

Or you could just read other threads here and on reddit where Eric said they have guys in the office actively working on it instead of using it as a cheap way of griping that they are not bowing to the NERF EVERYTHING NEW I DON'T LIKE NOW train :rolleyes:

Lumina-US
05-27-2017, 11:55 PM
Or you could just read other threads here and on reddit where Elric said they have guys in the office actively working on it instead of using it as a cheap way of griping that they are not bowing to the NERF EVERYTHING NEW I DON'T LIKE NOW train :rolleyes:But in his defense, Ubisoft said, told and promised a lot of things in the past.

By now, i only judge them by their actions and not words. (no longer!) - We have Sunday here now since about an hour, so if we don't see a patch for this (ON ALL PLATFORMS!) within the next 5-6 days, you can book it under the usual Ubi Blah Blah...

Father_Giliam
05-27-2017, 11:58 PM
so if we don't see a patch for this (ON ALL PLATFORMS!) within the next 5-6 days, you can book it under the usual Ubi Blah Blah...

That could be delayed for consoles due to certification process. While it usually takes 7 days or less for a patch to go through Xbox cert (less on some occasions, as little as 12 hours), it varies due to workload of the cert teams and if the patch itself causes new problems.

UbiJurassic
05-28-2017, 12:08 AM
We're aware of the issue everyone, here is everything we know straight from our Community Developer, Eric Pope.

Hello everybody,
There are a number of different threads about this, so I'm not sure my previous replies were seen.
Current status is we've got people in the office now looking into this and what can be done. We're actively discussing how we'll proceed until a fix can be created and released but we want to know more before we make any decisions.
What I want everyone to know is we are not only aware, but already beginning to tackle this. I do not have any ETA to share for a fix at this time, though.

Waynedetta40k
05-28-2017, 01:23 AM
Or you could just read other threads here and on reddit where Eric said they have guys in the office actively working on it instead of using it as a cheap way of griping that they are not bowing to the NERF EVERYTHING NEW I DON'T LIKE NOW train :rolleyes:

No he referes to the fact that ubisoft needs way to long to fix stuff:
PK stab was broken for weeks making him super weak
**** turtle meta for months
DC
no server
imbalanced ****
Shugoki unblockable unparryable for weeks
Countless lag bugs

Why do you think has the game lost around 90% of its population? I tought a game like this, completly new and intuitive should grow over time this game has gone from avg. 28k players to a ridiculous 3k on steam still declining even tough they just released 2 new characters and season 2. low population + p2p will create even more problems.

Hes absolulty right to critisize this slow fix and balance speed which kills the game.

Vordred
05-28-2017, 01:38 AM
And THAT is why exploit videos shouldn't be posted in a public forum for everyone to watch EVER!

Clearly i don't mean delete him from the game, i meant remove from being playable, put a lock on him, make him unselectable or whatever.

also as i said i have invested the most time in the warden, so i have plenty of items too, again not sure why you would jump to the conclusion that i meant delete the Warden so he no longer exists.

just like when they remove maps out of rotation that have issues, just remove the Warden from Selection. hope that clears it up, so you can calm your rage now.

UbiJurassic
05-28-2017, 03:45 AM
New information here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1677458-Addressing-the-One-hit-Kill-Exploit).

AcheesyTURTLE
05-28-2017, 05:21 AM
Hey everybody,

Thanks again to those who have reported this bug. We’ve had devs come in to the office investigating and we have identified a range of fixes, from temporary to permanent, the swiftest and most effective of which will be confirmed at the office tomorrow. Once we identify the best option to fix it as soon as possible, we will need a full Quality Control pass on the game as we do with any change we intend to deploy. We are confident that we can release a fix as early as this Tuesday and we will communicate further details on the exact timing when we know it.

What we won’t do is disable the Warden as a stopgap, as many of you have pointed out, this bug actually affects multiple heroes.

We take the health and sanity of our competitive PvP ecosystem very seriously, so in addition to the addressing of the bug itself, we’ll be treating this bug as an exploit. In our Code of Conduct (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1548873), we include exploits in the Forbidden Conduct section as follows:

“Exploitation of any new or known glitches or bugs which provide an unfair advantage over other players is forbidden and may result in character stats and progression resets, account suspension or revocation.”

Starting at today @ 11:00PM EDT, any players reported (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026238/For-Honor-Report-a-Player-FH-PC-XB1-PS4), with proof corroborated by Customer Support, for abusing this exploit will be subject to sanctioning. Messages will be posted in-game make it clear to all. As this specific behavior cannot be confirmed only with game tracking, we will *not* be automatically detecting and sanctioning players, we will rely on affected players to use the reporting tool linked above. If you report a player, please provide a video of the offense, the offender username, the game mode, the platform played on (PC, PS4 or XBONE) and the date and time of the offense. Fairness also includes a warning for all players that we are officially moving forward with sanctions on use of this exploit, and as such, players reported for using this exploit before 11pm EDT will not be considered.

The specific sanction applied will depend on the number of reports a player receives. On the first confirmed player report, the exploiter will receive a Warning and 3 confirmed reports will result in a 3 day ban.

We know that this may be a controversial choice for some of you, but as we expect the period in which this bug is alive to be a short one, we feel it’s a necessary step to preserve the gameplay experience of all of our players until the bug is addressed. While we, the development team, must take responsibility for the bug’s existence, we cannot allow players free reign to purposefully negatively impact another’s experience.

Enjoy your ban, gay boys.

AustNz
05-28-2017, 06:24 AM
He messaged me after I told him I had reporting him for abusing a bug and he was nice enough to send the evidence.
http://i.imgur.com/OHQ731F.png