PDA

View Full Version : Reporting players for afking and cheating, Why?

xKrazyFrogx
05-27-2017, 12:15 PM
You know I have report that kind of player who afking at all the time. Reporting players for afking and cheating, Why?

Last time I have reported someone he was Prestige 6 and a week after, he still afking and he is Prestige 13. That mean YOU UBISOFT, support this kind of players, you support also cheating cause its a kind of cheating.

*********, this is the player I have reported 2 times

Soo, Reporting players for afking and cheating, Why? Why? You do nothing...

Xinlyfenne
05-27-2017, 02:04 PM
I reported that player (with proof) a few days ago. He's still afk farming?...

Edit: Looking at the case, it was a week ago.

Berard_Gutler
05-27-2017, 02:15 PM
I think he bought the season pass

xKrazyFrogx
05-27-2017, 11:50 PM
Yes he is and I have sumitted proof

UbiJurassic
05-28-2017, 12:17 AM
We do not condone players who actively abuse the game to afk farm. While we appreciate you reporting the player, please note that it takes the team a great deal of time to exercise due diligence when investigating each report that is sent to us. Additionally, we ask that you please refrain from calling out individual players on the forums. Doing so is a violation of our forum rules.

SirCorrino
05-28-2017, 12:21 AM
We do not condone players who actively abuse the game to afk farm. While we appreciate you reporting the player, please note that it takes the team a great deal of time to exercise due diligence when investigating each report that is sent to us. Additionally, we ask that you please refrain from calling out individual players on the forums. Doing so is a violation of our forum rules.

I see why you have that rule if there is no proof, but if you can substantiate your claim with hard video evidence it should be totally fine to name and shame someone in my opinion. Public shaming works.

UbiJurassic
05-28-2017, 12:32 AM
I see why you have that rule if there is no proof, but if you can substantiate your claim with hard video evidence it should be totally fine to name and shame someone in my opinion. Public shaming works.

It's all fun and games until people organize a witch hunt to find and overly harass the player in question. We'd like to avoid that where possible.

Ignore_Dishonor
08-14-2017, 12:49 AM
Hey there, Ignore_Dishonor here.

I noticed this thread while Googling my name for replays/fhtracker and I want to address your points. First, let me be perfectly clear and say that I have always been at my computer and active in the game. Leveling in dominion (players vs AI) was the fastest way to do it and I felt like boosting and defending the home base was a justifiable way of adding to the team score. Also, if you've said something in chat, I'm sorry if I didn't reply. I play at work in a 1 inch by 2 inch window (4x super resolution via NVIDIA) - I just can't see anything people type. Next time you see me, feel free to send me a PM and we can talk about leveling (I'm guessing that's why you were in dominion) or the game in general.

As an aside, because you mentioned level gain, I've found that the max levels/day is about 3 levels/day. To make those sorts of gains, you're talking 15+ hours a day. I was going through a rough breakup during the time, so, For Honor was a nice outlet, but I can't recommend that to anyone with a normal schedule (or a life). Furthermore, people have a tendency to assume that reputation is equal to skill, when I learn new strategies as well as weaknesses in my playstyle from every level. So, if you want to get good at the game, play duels/brawls. If you want cool aesthetics, level or buy some of the cool outfits the devs have come up with.

I hope you're having a nice day. Good luck on the battlefield!
-ID