PDA

View Full Version : Centurion is not op at all!

ZoltusTheGamer
05-27-2017, 10:35 AM
Centurion can faint guardbreaks and faint his unblockables into another unblockable. How is this fair?! I am going to lose my mind. Can't handle the **** this game gives to me. Is this an exploit or can you actually faint guardbreaks? I am giving this game a chance but I am losing hope. oh and I didnt mention that his top attacks arent blockable as shown in the video.

https://youtu.be/ZJSv497TiIU

Hillbill79
05-27-2017, 10:51 AM
His top attacks are blockable. That's 4v4... he probably has block damage maxed out. I cant see anything wrong there.

salekr
05-27-2017, 10:58 AM
Centurion can faint guardbreaks and faint his unblockables into another unblockable. How is this fair?! I am going to lose my mind. Can't handle the **** this game gives to me. Is this an exploit or can you actually faint guardbreaks? I giving this game a chance but I am losing hope. oh and I didnt mention that his top attacks arent blockable as shown in the video.

Devs destroyed this game with new heroes.
It's very simple.

ZoltusTheGamer
05-27-2017, 11:02 AM
how did he faint a guardbreak?! and My guard was at top it should block it and if its heavy it should get blocked but I should take a little bit of damage.

Hillbill79
05-27-2017, 11:37 AM
I never saw him feint a gb.

how did he faint a guardbreak?! and My guard was at top it should block it and if its heavy it should get blocked but I should take a little bit of damage.

Halvtand
05-27-2017, 12:57 PM
I never saw him feint a gb.

At 0:02 the attack indicator goes attack-GB-attack. It is called a soft feint and centurion is one of two characters that can do this with GB.

Alchemist..
05-27-2017, 01:05 PM
As longer i play im more convinced that he is a lot better balanced than rest of chars in 1v1. Punishes and chains ar guaranteed only in certain situations like after stance change or specific moves chained and his dmg seems to be reasonable at this point and with his low hp...

Berard_Gutler
05-27-2017, 01:10 PM
Cent is a broken crap made by devs for the braindead kids so they can justify the 40$ people paid for it, end of story. First time i buy a game from Ubisoft and also the last time, only thing i feel bad about is the potential and the idea of the game, it could of been something huge but its just Ubisoft and money.

LE: Incompetence also, don't forget incompetence.

Alchemist..
05-27-2017, 01:17 PM
Cent is a broken crap made by devs for the braindead kids so they can justify the 40$ people paid for it, end of story. First time i buy a game from Ubisoft and also the last time, only thing i feel bad about is the potential and the idea of the game, it could of been something huge but its just Ubisoft and money.

LE: Incompetence also, don't forget incompetence.

Yes its broken because u forgot use your brain. If u know how to fight against him he never land nothing except light attack

Netcode_err_404
05-27-2017, 01:20 PM
centurion is completely bad designed in both 1v1 and 4v4, but in 4v4 is also broken as fak

Berard_Gutler
05-27-2017, 01:20 PM
Yes its broken because u forgot use your brain. If u know how to fight against him he never land nothing except light attack

Pull your head out of your *** please before you type something like this, pathetic attempt of defending ur 40$ mashing machine. Another copy-paste random of " git gud" and "l2dodge", 90% of the community says cent is cancer but no you are smarter than us, Mr. Engrish.

Alchemist..
05-27-2017, 01:32 PM
Pull your head out of your *** please before you type something like this, pathetic attempt of defending ur 40$ mashing machine. Another copy-paste random of " git gud" and "l2dodge", 90% of the community says cent is cancer but no you are smarter than us, Mr. Engrish.
Yes im smarter than 90% of community because i know his highest dmg combo is available only from light attack parry, in any other situation u can parry it ir dodge it but peoples like u letting me land it every time and than comming here cry about how broken cenrurion is. If i parry your heavy attack from top and try to punish u with top attack u can also parry it, i need change stance to have guaranteed heavy attack. Use your brain or go play tetris if for honor is to hard for you

CandleInTheDark
05-27-2017, 01:37 PM
The centurion is easily dodgeable, I haven't played them but I have learned from facing them in duel. As for 4v4, yeah the devs have acknowledged there is a problem and they are working on a fix so that they are escapable and so that two can't simply juggle you between them.

Alchemist..
05-27-2017, 01:53 PM
The centurion is easily dodgeable, I haven't played them but I have learned from facing them in duel. As for 4v4, yeah the devs have acknowledged there is a problem and they are working on a fix so that they are escapable and so that two can't simply juggle you between them.

Yes but peoples crying about him because he landing high dmg combo over and over which is not guaranteed, they are just brain dead and thinking like u can stand still and block everything in this game, if not "**** is broken". In 4v4 he is powerful because of his stun but fix is coming, in 1v1 he is pretty mediocre. his high dmg combo is anyhow guaranteed anywhere outside light attack parry, but playing 4v4s i can see when everyone just standing when i loading jabs and heavys like its confirmed dmg then crying her and on reddit and thats pisses me off

Jarl.Felix
05-27-2017, 01:54 PM
No wonder that Ubisoft is leading after EA at worst gaming company :))

kweassa1917
05-27-2017, 02:16 PM

Like said, this is what a normal PvP community looks like.

80~90% of gamer demographics in fighting games is below-average, clueless people with way too much ego to admit they don't have enough practice, and so will choose to rather go into full denial. I won't dwell into this too much since I know you don't like confrontational discussions, but you've seen the way the "gamers" act with PK issues.

They don't care what the truth is. They're eager to believe any bullshi* that fits their denial mentality, will gladly hop on the hate-train and spread even more lies -- because admitting "I simply suck" is really that hard.

Nope, in their minds, they don't suck. They may not be the best, tourney level, but they think they're at least solid middle-tier players. So if they keep losing to the same guy over and over again, it's not their fault. It's NEVER their fault. It's always the game and its devs out to screw them.

Like I always say, in a few more months and any of these wankers actually do get better, they're gonna look back on these forum whines they made and gonna feel really embarrassed. That's actually the normal "growing pains" of any fighting-game enthusiast. :)

(ps) ...either that, or they become the "residential whiner", the fart that won't blow away, lingering forever in the these forums and boards and whining and badmouthing on and on and on about the game.. even if they don't play it any more.

Why are some ex-girlfriend/boyfriend/wives/husbands so obsessed psychos that just won't go away?

You're seeing the answer right now, with many of these people. LOL Denial and fragile, fragile egos. They break through that egomania? They start becoming better, and then they start enjoying the game. If they don't break through, they become residential whiners. This is why the learning curve of any fighting-genre game is so high, and why it always has relatively smaller numbers of players than compared to point-and-click FPS games.