PDA

View Full Version : Before you patch in quit penalty...

The_B0G_
05-27-2017, 07:57 AM
How about try working on your terrible connection problems, every day I play this game I have multiple DCs. At the very least, when the game DCs, give us the steel for that match! I played one match today, one, it was a good match, they came back because they had two centurions and both started using shields late in the match but it was still a good game.

By the end we were both breaking and I was fighting 1v2 against the two cents and just got my revenge, nearly killed one and switched to the other and smashed him and boom! DC...

No rewards for playing a complete game. The fact they want to instate a quitting penalty when the game can't even run well in the first place is a complete joke.

What about instances like mine, where you could of won multiple games but the connection crapped out and you got nothing, then the next game you get absolutely stomped and the connection works fine.

Please Ubisoft, work on your own terrible connection issues before you drive away your players with a quit penalty. I know if I want to quit or anyone else for that matter, they will.

Would you rather them search and find a new match, or put in a different game because they have a wait period until they play again, eventually people will like the other games more and stop coming back to FH.

To be clear, I think a quitting penalty would be good, but not with the state of the connections in game at this time.

XxHunterHxX
05-27-2017, 08:54 AM
They relly relly RELLY dont care about us so you ir just wasting your time....they will do what they want...run the game in to the group !

The_B0G_
05-27-2017, 02:10 PM
One of the main reasons they shouldn't goto penalty right now is DCs in group play, what happens when your friend or friends get booted at the start of a round?

I asked this a dozen times and this question seems to be ignored. What will happen is you will get a penalty for grouping back up with friends after they are kicked.

D4rkgrizzly
05-27-2017, 03:33 PM
Quit penalties should only apply to a RANKED mode.

The_B0G_
05-27-2017, 08:14 PM
Agreed, like R6 Siege.

dekot11
05-27-2017, 08:16 PM
they said random dc's won't be penalized. it took so long for this fix because they couldn't differentiate between ragequits and legit dc's and now they can.

Netcode_err_404
05-27-2017, 08:27 PM
Try to imagine how cool would be having the penalty right now.

I mean you eneter in a domion where 2 wardens are exploiting the one shot "tech", but you cannot quit, because you will get penalized. LOOOL

CrunaCross
05-27-2017, 08:38 PM
Nah, don't try to find these lame excuses. The quit penality is a great thing. It's one thing to have some problems once in a while. But people are abusing the lack of penality, and that's not cool. I don't think you will get a penality if you disconnect on occasion rarely because off some issues. But Jumping out a number of times in a short period of time will get you a penality. And I'm glad you do.

Ranked or not, the penality should be there. Play against AI if you are a quiter. Otherwise don't waste other people's time.

Blasto95
05-27-2017, 08:49 PM
Try to imagine how cool would be having the penalty right now.

I mean you eneter in a domion where 2 wardens are exploiting the one shot "tech", but you cannot quit, because you will get penalized. LOOOL

What is this Warden one shot tech? Some new exploit or is that a new word for his shoulderbash vortex?

Looking forward to the rage quit penalty. It seems more practical to have it now to some people. Only because Ranked mode is not in the equation yet. People are taking quick or casual games and treating them like ranked.

Let people enjoy casual mode how they want. Make ranked mode as competitvie as possible with hero limits, quit penalties and rankings.