PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Hacking Warden

Roxrite1
05-27-2017, 07:42 AM
Just another reason to hate the warden. I was playing brawl and this hacker used an unlockable uncounterable one shot mechanic on me and my teammate. This is extremely toxic gameplay and I hope something is about the bug as well as the player.
https://youtu.be/FPK-5CRGuBg

Kitsune..
05-27-2017, 07:50 AM
This should be hotfixed ASAP, the worst glitch ever. No way you can hold the patch for this thing for the whole week IMO.

AcheesyTURTLE
05-27-2017, 07:53 AM
Everybody needs to bump this

Kitsune..
05-27-2017, 07:58 AM
The devs know about it already, at least Eric does. This sht is so disgustingly easy to do it would be better it dies today.

AcheesyTURTLE
05-27-2017, 08:15 AM
Bump

XxHunterHxX
05-27-2017, 08:44 AM
The guy used skill...this game is about skill...so...he is skilled...lol

kweassa1917
05-27-2017, 08:53 AM
Forward the vid to support. Forums is not gonna punish the guy, reporting it to support has a better chance to do so.

DrExtrem
05-27-2017, 09:08 AM
What that ****.

Impressive hack.

Egotistic_Ez
05-27-2017, 09:09 AM
Haven't seen that one before.

Lumina-US
05-27-2017, 09:18 AM
Just another reason to hate the warden.So just because one player (with an obv extremely small pen1s) needs hacks to win, you come here and tell people that's ok to be hateful and toxic towards the Warden as a character - fack you!

You know that a guy who uses hacks like that does this on ALL characters right?

If you wanna hate, hate the guy using such stuff, instead of trying to badmouth the class he plays!

Kitsune..
05-27-2017, 09:34 AM
So just because one player (with an obv extremely small pen1s) needs hacks to win, you come here and tell people that's ok to be hateful and toxic towards the Warden as a character - fack you!

You know that a guy who uses hacks like that does this on ALL characters right?

If you wanna hate, hate the guy using such stuff, instead of trying to badmouth the class he plays!

It's not a hack, it's a Warden's tech, no forbidden software required. I don't want to help this cancer spread, it's not really hard to find guides for it and it's not a single case already, it spreads pretty fast actually.

Eike.Kusch
05-27-2017, 10:04 AM
FreshDonuts: hit 2000 dmg .... WTF? I've never seen that on PC. Is that a console only exploit?

Berard_Gutler
05-27-2017, 10:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giS3U5g03_o

And there is also something like this i experienced in a Dominion match few days ago, it was a guy named The_lemmz lagging everyone around him and he was spining around killing everyone, this game gets better and better.

Lumina-US
05-27-2017, 10:10 AM
It's not a hack, it's a Warden's tech, no forbidden software required. I don't want to help this cancer spread, it's not really hard to find guides for it and it's not a single case already, it spreads pretty fast actually.I have yet to see a single player doing that on XBOX, so much for it being a tech that spreads pretty fast actually...

Dizzy4213
05-27-2017, 10:28 AM
You unlock GB, wait half a second, then press lock-on and heavy attack simultaneously.

Let's the ****fest commence!

4v4 is already cancer thanks to Centurion, so it's not like it can get any worse. Might as well fight cancer with cancer.

I'll be continuing to stay the hell away from PvP until all this crap is fixed.

ZoltusTheGamer
05-27-2017, 10:42 AM
This same happened to me too! I made a post about this. I thought it was a new move or something

Dhaleks
05-27-2017, 10:55 AM
Jesus christ guys, don't explain how to do the glitch, seriously... :facepalm:
They have way more sense on Reddit.

Gastgrinder
05-27-2017, 11:01 AM
calm down, that was a dev from balance team who wanted to show us how to play with skill

ButterflySpear
05-27-2017, 11:12 AM
Met a guy on PC that knew the tech pretty wel... Funny thing is, he tried to tell me it was just an "occasionnal" bug. This can't be done accidentally, easy as **** to do, and broken as hell :') and heer I thought bugs on For Honor were soft in regards to some other games.

Plz Ubi... HOT FIX

Vordred
05-27-2017, 11:38 AM
i was just coming on here to post about this and saw this post, so i guess it's spreading pretty fast.

here is another guy doing it

https://youtu.be/714eKJk-CAA

XxHunterHxX
05-27-2017, 11:43 AM
i like the part where the game is broken !

Vordred
05-27-2017, 11:46 AM
I have yet to see a single player doing that on XBOX, so much for it being a tech that spreads pretty fast actually...

my Video i posted is on Xbox, so they are doing to

Franleonhart
05-27-2017, 11:53 AM
just test it vs a bot, and this needs to disapear like right ****ing now, i dont know why there is no hotfix at the time im posting this.
im a rep 25 warden and as a warden main couldnt be more angry about this exploit like come on 1 instakill skill.
i wont play more for honor till this exploit disapear.

Vordred
05-27-2017, 12:20 PM
just test it vs a bot, and this needs to disapear like right ****ing now, i dont know why there is no hotfix at the time im posting this.
im a rep 25 warden and as a warden main couldnt be more angry about this exploit like come on 1 instakill skill.
i wont play more for honor till this exploit disapear.

yeah well not my main, as i don't really have one, the warden is my highest rep character, and wardens get enough crap about the vortex, even when your not abusing it.

so this needs to go be fixed fast, one cause it's pretty game breaking and because i want to be able to play my warden, but i think i will stay off him until this is fixed

Tobias96716
05-27-2017, 01:15 PM
This is not a hack....and definitely not a tech....this is an exploit plain and simple and people who are using this in pvp need to be punished across all platforms...hell it's easy to track...just look at all 2000 damage logged....then group them up and punished them...like reset them back to level 1 on all characters.

Netcode_err_404
05-27-2017, 01:16 PM
Track his account,, remove the FH license, and perma ban him, simple. Blizzard did the same with exploiters in Overwatch, oh yes, we are talking about ubisoft. LOL

I can just foresee "pro players" using this "tech" in tournaments because "You need to use all you can to win"

ROFL

SnugglesIV
05-27-2017, 01:51 PM
This is not a hack....and definitely not a tech....this is an exploit plain and simple and people who are using this in pvp need to be punished across all platforms...hell it's easy to track...just look at all 2000 damage logged....then group them up and punished them...like reset them back to level 1 on all characters.

Yeah, you could ban every person using this exploit by banning anyone who did 2000 damage. You'd also ban everyone who uses catapult and anyone who drops down from a ledge to get a OHK. EleGiggle.

Netcode_err_404
05-27-2017, 01:53 PM
Yeah, you could ban every person using this exploit by banning anyone who did 2000 damage. You'd also ban everyone who uses catapult and anyone who drops down from a ledge to get a OHK. EleGiggle.

The guy in the video should be perma banned, for starting.

SirCorrino
05-27-2017, 01:55 PM
Ban them all. Exploiters deserve no mercy. Also if it's on PS4 you can report them to Sony for breaking the PSN terms and hopefully they get a ban from PSN too.

HyrhsLgcy
05-27-2017, 02:04 PM
Just caught one earlier:
https://www.facebook.com/hayrohnoda/posts/1282277991889071?pnref=story

IGN (PC): DeusVult_Aegon
If you catch more/any of these mofos, submit your reports here:
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater

SnugglesIV
05-27-2017, 02:05 PM
The guy in the video should be perma banned, for starting.

Of course. But you can't just collect all the people who did 2000 damage and ban them all. You'd end up with a lot of false positives, and it's a sure fire way to kill the game. There has to be a better reporting system so you can give details on the offence.

Draghmar
05-27-2017, 02:08 PM
Of course. But you can't just collect all the people who did 2000 damage and ban them all. You'd end up with a lot of false positives, and it's a sure fire way to kill the game. There has to be a better reporting system so you can give details on the offence.
TBH why not? It's quite hard to do that by mistake...But ok. Let's just ban all the people that did this more then...let's say 3 times. This way 'accidental' should be safe but I'd warn them at least.

But that won't happen. Not with FH policy.

SnugglesIV
05-27-2017, 02:17 PM
TBH why not? It's quite hard to do that by mistake...But ok. Let's just ban all the people that did this more then...let's say 3 times. This way 'accidental' should be safe but I'd warn them at least.

But that won't happen. Not with FH policy.

Yeah people who are doing the exploit are doing 2000 damage off of a GB and they should be banned. However, you also do that much damage when you ACTUALLY jump off a ledge and kill someone. By rounding up everyone who does 2000 damage, you are gathering all of the exploiters AND all of the people playing the game legitimately because they will test as a false positive. I don't understand how some people are finding this so hard to get. The exploit is literally tricking the code into giving you a drop kill off of a GB. Anything you do as a blanket test will catch people who are doing legitimate drop kills (unless the game collects ALL the data including GB attempts and archives them).

This is why we need a real reporting system where we can give a description so the devs KNOW why the report was made.

Draghmar
05-27-2017, 02:25 PM
This is why we need a real reporting system where we can give a description so the devs KNOW why the report was made.
Didn't know that same amount od dmg was done in other ways. Then you're right it's hard. The question now is if Ubi has enough tools to track anything in-game. Having proper tracking/mod tools would not require any text needed from players. Just report, why report (some predermined topics) and game should save all the data along with report. This way mods could see logs and check if report was valid.

But if they can't even track inappropriate emblems then I think they don't have any kind of advanced tools...but maybe they will surprise me. ;)

SirCorrino
05-27-2017, 02:27 PM
Yeah people who are doing the exploit are doing 2000 damage off of a GB and they should be banned. However, you also do that much damage when you ACTUALLY jump off a ledge and kill someone. By rounding up everyone who does 2000 damage, you are gathering all of the exploiters AND all of the people playing the game legitimately because they will test as a false positive. I don't understand how some people are finding this so hard to get. The exploit is literally tricking the code into giving you a drop kill off of a GB. Anything you do as a blanket test will catch people who are doing legitimate drop kills (unless the game collects ALL the data including GB attempts and archives them).

That's why I love playing on PS4. I just record it, make a video with all their names and showing that they did it and then send it to both Ubi and Sony (it's also a breach of the PSN terms and can get your PSN account banned).

Blackguard..
05-27-2017, 03:20 PM
https://prnt.sc/fcooth they used the exploit aswell
I reported them but im not sure if Ubi will do anything against them. they should because its destroying the Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1YXd3jW2cc

IMMA_MAILGEYMER
05-27-2017, 03:23 PM
Just another reason to hate the warden. I was playing brawl and this hacker used an unlockable uncounterable one shot mechanic on me and my teammate. This is extremely toxic gameplay and I hope something is about the bug as well as the player.
https://youtu.be/FPK-5CRGuBg

I've tested this with the shoulder bash into guardbreak and it works aswell. You better not fight any warden until this is fixed because now they have the power of god! ;P