PDA

View Full Version : About The Outfit Colours

Ciao..Bella
05-27-2017, 01:48 AM
I have a rep. gear and i like its colours. But when I'm in a team based match my outfit becomes orange or blue depending on my team. I see people have their own colours in team based matches. How can I fix this problem?

Ryth12
05-27-2017, 02:07 AM
You just go to customize and change the color set for neutral (duel, brawl),attacker and defender (4v4 in general)

Ciao..Bella
05-27-2017, 02:12 AM
You just go to customize and change the color set for neutral (duel, brawl),attacker and defender (4v4 in general)

I do that but when I enter a game, no matter what, my outfit changes colour automatically and takes the colour of my team. Not the whole but some parts. (except for duels)

UbiJurassic
05-27-2017, 02:54 AM
Outfit colors do change based on the team your on. Customizing your hero's color is set into three categories, "Attacker", "Defender" and "Neutral". You will have to navigate between the different tabs at the top of the customization menu to set each of them. Attackers are usually different variations of Red and Orange. Defenders are different shades of blue. Neutral can vary wildly.

Ciao..Bella
05-28-2017, 12:41 AM
Outfit colors do change based on the team your on. Customizing your hero's color is set into three categories, "Attacker", "Defender" and "Neutral". You will have to navigate between the different tabs at the top of the customization menu to set each of them. Attackers are usually different variations of Red and Orange. Defenders are different shades of blue. Neutral can vary wildly.

But I see people and their outfits doesn't change. Besides if I customize each loadout then my outfit will remain at its own colour? And which loadout is attacker, defender and neutral?

CrunaCross
05-28-2017, 12:59 AM
When you play as a neutra, like for example in duels, your neutral color will be used The one you picked at teh neutral color tab. When You play as attacker or defender in 4v4 you will use the attacker or defender color. Some colors are available in more then one tab. (like Dry Blood for example that I like is available in both Neutral and Attacker side) so if Im using that color in both places of course my color will not change and it will remain the same in Attacker or neutral case

Moondyne_MC
05-28-2017, 02:42 AM
As stated, there are 3 categories of in game colours: Neutral, Attacker and Defender. Attackers colour schemes are generally your whites, oranges, reds and yellows. Defenders are usually your blues, greens, purples and blacks. Neutral allows access to all colours from both attackers and defenders.

This is why you're seeing people have the same outfit across games; they likely have the same neutral colour scheme as their attacker/defender colour scheme, however you can't have the same on all 3. Not possible.