PDA

View Full Version : cheating

XyZspineZyX
09-04-2003, 12:47 AM
So I suppose everybody knows all about the He111 which can't be shot down and which deprives you of a wing (without fail) when you get too close? Three of us successively made repeated runs at a 111 and filled it with about 5 or 6 ammo loads, 2 from a 190.... the guy flying the 111 was making jokes about here comes another one and so forth.... this thing was truly invulnerable. We REALLY pasted that thing...

Also the bomb he dropped was REALLY loud and left a mushroom cloud - looked like a little nuke...

So if this is all well known, fine, if not be forewarned...

XyZspineZyX
09-04-2003, 12:47 AM
So I suppose everybody knows all about the He111 which can't be shot down and which deprives you of a wing (without fail) when you get too close? Three of us successively made repeated runs at a 111 and filled it with about 5 or 6 ammo loads, 2 from a 190.... the guy flying the 111 was making jokes about here comes another one and so forth.... this thing was truly invulnerable. We REALLY pasted that thing...

Also the bomb he dropped was REALLY loud and left a mushroom cloud - looked like a little nuke...

So if this is all well known, fine, if not be forewarned...

XyZspineZyX
09-04-2003, 12:49 AM
You have track file or screenshots. I only ask because in nearly two years with Il2 I have not to my knowledge seen a cheater yet?

<center>http://www.km011a0004.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/targeting.jpg <CENTER><Center><div style="width:200;color:F0FFFF;font-size:11pt;filter:glow[color=black,strength=3)">"Where'd he go?"
<Center><div style="width:200;color:F0FFFF;font-size:8pt;filter:glow[color=black,strength=3)">Famous last words </div></center>

Message Edited on 09/04/0312:51AM by SmokeJaguar

XyZspineZyX
09-04-2003, 12:54 AM
My buddy might but I doubt it. He commonly records all our sessions but I bet he deletes later.... I'll check.

XyZspineZyX
09-04-2003, 01:00 AM
Hey Smoke,

Read a previous thread...in regard to your tweaks....when are you going to post all your tweaks? Your screen shots are fantastic.

Rabid Fan

Happy hunting and check six!

Tony Ascaso, RN