PDA

View Full Version : Boycot shinobi matches

kanuzira
05-26-2017, 02:12 PM
As i said in the title.

I am done with dealing with these kick that give a free heavy, it can be done from safe distance and if missed they just jump back.
I am done with the devellopers that dont think shinobi needs a nerf.
I am quite shure that most of you warriors are with me and that the shinobi must get his kick nerfed.

I call out to all the warriors that still want to play this game in all fairness

Who is with me!
who will take this up with me!
wer're done with the unfair abuse and it is NOW the time to take action upon the mistakes of the devellopers!

#BoycotShinobi

Ontari
05-26-2017, 02:21 PM
hahahahaha

nice bait ^^

LordKracen
05-26-2017, 02:21 PM
I did the same to Shugoki when all he was was Oni Charge/GB... Same with Conqueror because all it is is shield bash over and over which is simply no fun...
Shinobi on the other hand, people just need to learn to trade with it and you'll be fine, She has only 3 and a half bars of health, she cannot safely trade under any circumstances because she simply doesn't have the health pool to deal with it.... If they start the double dodge next to you, just GB, if from a distance, instantly start a zone or heavy attack which is decently quick and trade, she does it 3 times and you win...
Though I understand some classes can't do this so for them, I'd say boycott.

PowerSenpai
05-26-2017, 02:24 PM
This should honestly not be taken seriously at all, and the reasoning behind why is quite misguided. You say the devs think he is balanced, but they are saying they are keeping an eye on him so that they can find the correct way to balance and this much was said on stream yesterday.
Even if the underlying reasoning was fair and justified, then the means would still be immature and pointless. If you don't like something, make videos, make posts, keep explaining your viewpoints for the devs to see as they ARE paying attention to what the community thinks. "If all this fails, then follow this plan should be ok though" you might say, but to that I say no. If you want to make a point with your actions of boycotting, don't do it by leaving matches and being a ****, do it by not playing the game and telling them "this is why I am not playing, and I will come back if you fix it".

All in all, it is too soon after the new characters and balancing is quite the difficult thing to get right, especially given that they are working hard on fixing the defense meta as they have mentioned on stream before, which also makes balance entirely change.

Plutonium Bug
05-26-2017, 02:26 PM
I don't really care ppl can play what they want.

kanuzira
05-26-2017, 02:28 PM
I did the same to Shugoki when all he was was Oni Charge/GB... Same with Conqueror because all it is is shield bash over and over which is simply no fun...
Shinobi on the other hand, people just need to learn to trade with it and you'll be fine, She has only 3 and a half bars of health, she cannot safely trade under any circumstances because she simply doesn't have the health pool to deal with it.... If they start the double dodge next to you, just GB, if from a distance, instantly start a zone or heavy attack which is decently quick and trade, she does it 3 times and you win...
Though I understand some classes can't do this so for them, I'd say boycott.

Watch this then. litterly i can give no punish, uther characters could be punished https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGUsK0zi9V4&feature=youtu.be

Yatagarasu-san
05-26-2017, 02:32 PM
Dude, you are literally saying out there "I dont enjoy game because of XXX so I dont want anyone else to enjoy game, Join the dark side, lets ruin game for others together!

>>>>>>>>>>I am not defending Ubisoft by that statement.<<<<<<<<<<

I love the game, but it has flaws.

But you are raging about game beeing bad in some way, and your solution is to make it even worse ..... If u cant beat them, join them right? :)

You know Great community can make bad game, "less bad game", but toxic community makes bad game even worse.

Sorry if its stupid,feels unrelated to OP, or if u just dislike my reply. I throw tantrums too, we are only human.

]
https://33.media.tumblr.com/fa5a6861678f6d9e52810e801e2d0a1a/tumblr_mlb9cqjHWq1qerkzao1_500.gif

PowerSenpai
05-26-2017, 02:41 PM
Dude, you are literally saying out there "I dont enjoy game because of XXX so I dont want anyone else to enjoy game, Join the dark side, lets ruin game for others together!

>>>>>>>>>>I am not defending Ubisoft by that statement.<<<<<<<<<<

I love the game, but it has flaws.

But you are raging about game beeing bad in some way, and your solution is to make it even worse ..... If u cant beat them, join them right? :)

You know Great community can make bad game, "less bad game", but toxic community makes bad game even worse.

Sorry if its stupid,feels unrelated to OP, or if u just dislike my reply. I throw tantrums too, we are only human.

]
https://33.media.tumblr.com/fa5a6861678f6d9e52810e801e2d0a1a/tumblr_mlb9cqjHWq1qerkzao1_500.gif

This is a glorious reply. You have done us all a great service.

Ulnias
05-26-2017, 02:45 PM
As i said in the title.

I am done with dealing with these kick that give a free heavy, it can be done from safe distance and if missed they just jump back.
I am done with the devellopers that dont think shinobi needs a nerf.
I am quite shure that most of you warriors are with me and that the shinobi must get his kick nerfed.

I call out to all the warriors that still want to play this game in all fairness

Who is with me!
who will take this up with me!
wer're done with the unfair abuse and it is NOW the time to take action upon the mistakes of the devellopers!

#BoycotShinobi

nice bait. but the biggest problem i have with shinobi, is them being able to knock me out of the air with their slide kick. its rediculous and broken.