PDA

View Full Version : Playable Female ?

Zebra_111
05-26-2017, 02:09 PM
As we see Mary May in her video, it looks we can play as her !!
(and perhaps even the black priest?)

saimon108
05-26-2017, 03:41 PM
If trust this - https://raru.co.za/video-games/news/4226-far-cry-5-ps4-xbox-one-standard-and-gold-editions-now-on-pre-order-due-27-february-2018
You create your own character.
For now not any news about borders of customisations.
But i think womens included like in Wildlands or Division.

akilyoung
05-26-2017, 03:46 PM
I think the only way you can play as those characters would be if you jumped in to coop mode imo, otherwise maybe they are NPCs that play along side you as guns for hire?

Zebra_111
05-26-2017, 03:50 PM
If trust this - https://raru.co.za/video-games/news/4226-far-cry-5-ps4-xbox-one-standard-and-gold-editions-now-on-pre-order-due-27-february-2018
You create your own character.
For now not any news about borders of customisations.
But i think womens included like in Wildlands or Division.

Jesus...
Not only it seems that you can choose your own avatar and customize your character, they speak also about animals you can control.

Thanks for this link

Zebra_111
05-26-2017, 03:52 PM
I think the only way you can play as those characters would be if you jumped in to coop mode imo, otherwise maybe they are NPCs that play along side you as guns for hire?

no, its written, you can choose your avatar, first time in FC-history...

WastedCube
05-26-2017, 04:50 PM
Not thrilled about the main character being mute. Its cool that there's customization but I like my characters to have a personality.

EdEddnED-E
05-26-2017, 04:56 PM
Maybe! I can't remember though... was one of the playable FC2 characters a female?

EdEddnED-E
05-26-2017, 05:04 PM
No female. Sorry.
Flora Guillen was only a buddy.

Oh right, yeah I wasn't sure... would be cool to be able to play as a female I have a feeling you will be able to

Fallen-Champ
05-26-2017, 06:15 PM
http://kotaku.com/far-cry-5-is-a-game-about-resisting-an-american-militia-1795576487?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

According to that link above.
Watch it though it might be a spoiler for some people - I read it while browsing around.

In a change for the series, you can choose to play as a man or woman and pick your skin color. You’re a junior deputy on the police force, though how you wound up in Hope County is a secret. At Far Cry 5’s press event in New York, Hay talked reporters through the opening events of the game on condition we wouldn’t report it… presumably because Ubisoft wants to save that for an E3 demo or something. Far Cry 4’s Hutchinson had said at E3 2013 that the team on that game was very close to including the option to play as a woman in that game. This sequel finally delivers that option.

phxrider
08-02-2017, 08:55 PM
I think the option of a female character would be a great idea, on the grounds that it might make it easier to get our girlfriends / wives to play video games with us!

Admit it, it would be great if she was playing co-op with you instead of nagging about when are you going to get off the damn computer! :D

akilyoung
08-02-2017, 10:10 PM
Yup you can create your own NPC, any race or gender!