PDA

View Full Version : Bugs and problems with new characters.

mrmistark
05-26-2017, 08:37 AM
So firstly, I'd like to say that this is not a post about the new characters or my opinion about them (even though you all seriously need to look at some of their moves and revamp them). This post is my experiences and simply fixes mechanically that need to be fixed with the new characters. I don't know if this is just me but just some things that would be nice if you looked at.

Centurion:
- guard break is uninterrupted by shugoki top light (has only happened twice, damage still applied, but guard break still went through)
- Jab uninterrupted by shugoki light attack (again same as above but happens more frequently)
-while thrown against wall blocked a guarenteed side heavy (I know you must do it quickly, but without charging the heavy or delaying at all shugoki side heavy was blocked, multiple times)

Shunobi:
-counter guard break while dodging
- while on the ground deflected guaranteed side heavy (multiple incidents)

Does anyone else have these problems?

I'm not asking for changes to the characters moves or anything (at least not here), all I want is for the same mechanics (oh and LEVELING PROCESS TOO) to be applied fairly and equally to each character. Thank you for taking a look at these problems in advance :)

Dohospody
05-26-2017, 08:52 AM
No problem is on Centurion. All moves make him sliding on the grond to close target, curved jump. Longest jum on the evade target. Some times you cant evade, because centurion make corner attack ;)