PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to E3 as a Star Player...

ERICATHERINE
05-26-2017, 05:23 AM
Anyone have questions for me to ask to the devs? I think we have to start thinking about it. After all, there is about only half a month left.

If I remember correctly (and correct me if I'm wrong) someone already asked me to ask if Darby is coming back.

Of course, I'll ask about md info, but I have another question I want an answer of. Will they reintroduce multiple save slot?

As your questions appears, I'll write them on a note pad, that I'll bring to California with me to remember them all. Of course, there might be question I could not be able to answer you, but we won't know for sure until we ask them. Of course if other persons on this forum going there want to help me answer some of those questions, they can.

So, do anyone have questions about ac empire/origin? ^v^

Sorrosyss
05-26-2017, 08:13 AM
Grats again on your attendance. :) I can't see them answering any story related questions, so it might be best to stick with mechnical questions. But then again, some of those may be answered by the first gameplay footage. :p

Anyhoo my list;

Will Juno be in this game in some capacity?
Will there be more Isu lore this time?
Is there a hood toggle?
Is there a Modern Day protagonist?
Is the Modern Day 3rd person playable? (Kind of the same as the last but still a distinction)
Are there multiple playable characters? (A female one maybe)
Are there plans for a companion app or associated mobile game?
Will legacy outfits/skins be on Ubisoft Club?
Who is the composer this time?
Is looped ambient music back?
Who are the writers? (I think we know about Darby, but is James on this one too?)
Is hidden blade combat back?
Can we ride camels?
Customization - can we amend parts to 1 colour instead of 3 this time?
Multiplayer - any chance of it being added as DLC?
What are the post launch DLC plans, any details?
Will there be a season pass?

That'll do for now. :p I'm sure i'll think of more. Hehe.

strigoi1958
05-26-2017, 12:11 PM
Welcome to the star player club.... :)

lonewarrior30
05-26-2017, 12:22 PM
Who will be the Composer? (plz be Jesper Kyd)

cawatrooper9
05-26-2017, 02:28 PM
Of course if other persons on this forum going there want to help me answer some of those questions, they can.

I've got your back, dude. :p

Sorrosyss has some great question.

I've got some prototype questions I'm working on, but they're kind of variable based on what we find out beforehand (setting, protagonist, gameplay, etc).

SixKeys
05-26-2017, 04:16 PM
Grats again on your attendance. :) I can't see them answering any story related questions, so it might be best to stick with mechnical questions. But then again, some of those may be answered by the first gameplay footage. :p

Anyhoo my list;

Is there a hood toggle?
Is the Modern Day 3rd person playable? (Kind of the same as the last but still a distinction)
Who are the writers? (I think we know about Darby, but is James on this one too?)
Can we ride camels?

http://i.imgur.com/r6ZwP2Z.gif

Xangr8
05-26-2017, 06:10 PM
Congratulations! That's awesome ^-^

I see that Sorrosyss has pretty amazing questions. I'm also currently working on my list but here's one for now:

"Is the Titan comics arc going to play a pivotal role in the upcoming games and would it be necessary to have read them beforehand?"

ERICATHERINE
05-26-2017, 07:57 PM
Grats again on your attendance. :)

Congratulations! That's awesome ^-^

Thanks a lot. ^-^

I've got your back, dude. :p

Sorrosyss has some great question.

I've got some prototype questions I'm working on, but they're kind of variable based on what we find out beforehand (setting, protagonist, gameplay, etc).

Thanks for your help. When you'll have your questions ready, don't hesitate to put it in this thread. ^-^

"Is the Titan comics arc going to play a pivotal role in the upcoming games and would it be necessary to have read them beforehand?"

Anyhoo my list;

Is there a hood toggle?
Can we ride camels?

I'll try to get as much answer as I can.

If anybody have any other questions they'd like to ask, don't hesitate. ^-^

Sushiglutton
05-26-2017, 07:59 PM
Congrats, have a great time! It's hard to come up with questions before we no anything substantial about the game. Also devs tend to dodge most questions lol.

1) I guess you could ask if they have any recomended reading about Egypt that was important to them during development.

2) I also wonder if there will be any old egyptian board games (like there was in AC3). Really loved the old-games-meet-ultra-modern-game aspect of it. Plus it's a fun way to connect with the culture.

ERICATHERINE
05-26-2017, 08:01 PM
Congrats, have a great time! It's hard to come up with questions before we no anything substantial about the game. Also devs tend to dodge most questions lol.

1) I guess you could ask if they have any recomended reading about Egypt that was important to them during development.

2) I also wonder if there will be any old egyptian board games (like there was in AC3). Really loved the old-games-meet-ultra-modern-game aspect of it. Plus it's a fun way to connect with the culture.

Thanks, I'll try to get your answers. ^-^

cawatrooper9
05-26-2017, 08:08 PM

Fantastic question.

Ooh, like Kemet?
Tabletop gamer joke. Anyone? Probably not... :p

In all serious, though, that's a really cool way to really do more to make a culture feel alive in these games. And, as a huge board gaming fan, I'd totally geek out a little bit if I got to play Senet with Ancient Egyptians.

SixKeys
05-26-2017, 10:18 PM
I have nothing against board games or other mini-games so long as they don't force me to play them. I still have nightmares about Fanorona....

naumaan
05-26-2017, 11:29 PM
that is awesome, hope I ll see you on the E3 youtube broadcast later, congratulations, and well I can't think of questions right now but will update you if I got any.

ERICATHERINE
05-27-2017, 02:15 AM
that is awesome, hope I ll see you on the E3 youtube broadcast later, congratulations, and well I can't think of questions right now but will update you if I got any.

Thanks. ^-^

Black_Widow9
05-27-2017, 02:24 AM
I'm so happy for you! :D

ERICATHERINE
05-27-2017, 02:45 AM
Welcome to the star player club.... :)

Lol, I just saw I forgot to put my answer to this comment.

By that, I suppose you say you're a star player as well? Looking forward to see you there, if yes. ^-^

I'm so happy for you! :D

Thanks. Will you go there? ^-^

Black_Widow9
05-27-2017, 02:57 AM
Thanks. Will you go there? ^-^
Not this year, unfortunately. :( I'll be there in spirit though. One day I will get to meet you all. :D

ERICATHERINE
05-27-2017, 01:44 PM
Not this year, unfortunately. :( I'll be there in spirit though. One day I will get to meet you all. :D

Ahh, that too bad. Plus, it may very well be the last time I'll be able to come unless I, someday, get reinvited as a star player.

LoyalACFan
05-27-2017, 08:40 PM
I'll be there too :D IDK how many questions I'll be able to ask (I don't want to put them in an awkward position, since they can obviously only give us a tiny little bit of info at this stage) but if we get some hands-on time, I'm just going to **** around with the mechanics to see what all has changed. I'll put up all of my post-E3 thoughts in a thread when I get back (or contribute to one that already exists, because I'm pretty sure Ericatherine is going to beat me to the punch ;))

Sushiglutton
05-27-2017, 09:18 PM
Yeah we'll all be disapointed if ericatherine has not 100% the game at the both :p.

Interesting to hear what you both think of the latest attempt at a brand new combat system. Fingers crossed they are onto something this time!

ERICATHERINE
05-27-2017, 11:43 PM
I'll put up all of my post-E3 thoughts in a thread when I get back (or contribute to one that already exists, because I'm pretty sure Ericatherine is going to beat me to the punch ;))

And count on me to contribute to yours if YOU beat me to the pounch. Unfortunately, I won't be able to put pictures of what I saw at E3, may it concerns Assassin's creed or not, since I neather have a cell phone or anything else that can take pictures to send them to this forum. I'll still write about my thought on what I saw, though. ^-^

Yeah we'll all be disapointed if ericatherine has not 100% the game at the both :p.

I'll do my best. :p

ze_topazio
05-28-2017, 03:09 AM
Have fun, don't air assassinate anyone.

ERICATHERINE
05-28-2017, 02:50 PM
Have fun, don't air assassinate anyone.

Unfortunately, in the game, it's sometimes the best option. :p

cawatrooper9
05-31-2017, 08:14 PM
Eri and anyone else going-

Any of you venture over to the PC area much?
Just thought that there may be some AC fans that don't cross over much with us here. I know I really don't post over there, so there might be a whole other group of AC fans going that we don't even really know yet.

SpiritOfNevaeh
05-31-2017, 08:42 PM
Hey eri, congrats on being a star player!

Regarding the questions, I don't see any Connor/Shay/Arno related ones. I am disappoint :rolleyes:

ERICATHERINE
05-31-2017, 10:04 PM

Just thought that there may be some AC fans that don't cross over much with us here. I know I really don't post over there, so there might be a whole other group of AC fans going that we don't even really know yet.

No, I don't go on the pc part of the forum. ^-^

Hey eri, congrats on being a star player!

Regarding the questions, I don't see any Connor/Shay/Arno related ones. I am disappoint :rolleyes:

Well, do you have one? I would happily ask them your questions. ^-^

Edit. Oh and thanks for the congratulations. ^-^

SpiritOfNevaeh
05-31-2017, 11:26 PM
Well, do you have one? I would happily ask them your questions. ^-^

Edit. Oh and thanks for the congratulations. ^-^

Nope. I'm only slightly teasing you since you usually ask some things about them from what I've seen in your other posts. :p

SixKeys
06-01-2017, 02:42 AM

The PC section is pretty dead discussion-wise, it's mainly used for technical questions.

Megas_Doux
06-01-2017, 02:44 AM
I play on PC since the times of AC III, but I keep posting here haha

cawatrooper9
06-01-2017, 02:21 PM
The PC section is pretty dead discussion-wise, it's mainly used for technical questions.

Ah, I see. Probably for the best then to have the more lore related stuff centrally located. It's not like the lore necessarily is different platform to platform.

ERICATHERINE
06-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Nope. I'm only slightly teasing you since you usually ask some things about them from what I've seen in your other posts. :p

Ah, lol. XD

SixKeys
06-02-2017, 10:18 AM
Ah, I see. Probably for the best then to have the more lore related stuff centrally located. It's not like the lore necessarily is different platform to platform.

Back when Mr_Shade was the forum manager, some of us requested for a merger of the two sections into just one "General discussion" area, with the PC section renamed "Technical issues" or something, as PC players were sometimes dismayed to find they couldn't generate any plot-related discussion in their section. Nowadays the forums are a lot quieter in general, so I guess it doesn't really matter anymore.

cawatrooper9
06-02-2017, 02:29 PM
Back when Mr_Shade was the forum manager, some of us requested for a merger of the two sections into just one "General discussion" area, with the PC section renamed "Technical issues" or something, as PC players were sometimes dismayed to find they couldn't generate any plot-related discussion in their section. Nowadays the forums are a lot quieter in general, so I guess it doesn't really matter anymore.

That's actually a really good idea. Maybe with the resurgence that we're likely to see in a week or so, it should be reconsidered.

By the way, what ever happened to Mr. Shade? It's been a while since I've seen him on.

ERICATHERINE
06-02-2017, 02:35 PM

I'm also currently working on my list but here's one for now.

So, did you found new questions? ^-^

SixKeys
06-02-2017, 07:56 PM
That's actually a really good idea. Maybe with the resurgence that we're likely to see in a week or so, it should be reconsidered.

By the way, what ever happened to Mr. Shade? It's been a while since I've seen him on.

He moved on to a different position within the company.

ERICATHERINE
06-03-2017, 09:22 PM
Last week to ask me questions guys. I'm leaving for E3 on the 11 of this month. ^-^

naumaan
06-04-2017, 04:42 AM

hey there cawatrooper, I am a pc gamer, and I am all up for assassins creed, its just that there are too many users around here in console section and also I visit forums very late, I try to do things in PC section but most of the interesting discussion is in console section no doubt. I love to read but don't post much here

Last week to ask me questions guys. I'm leaving for E3 on the 11 of this month. ^-^

There are no questions in mind for Ubi or else I would have come here to give you a brain tease, I am happy for you

ERICATHERINE
06-04-2017, 06:00 AM
... I am happy for you

Thanks. ^v^

Megas_Doux
06-04-2017, 09:00 PM
My question:

Brand new composer or somebody from the past?

ze_topazio
06-05-2017, 01:35 AM
Ask them if they're thinking on making any more Chronicles games.

ERICATHERINE
06-05-2017, 10:37 PM
My question:

Brand new composer or somebody from the past?

Ask them if they're thinking on making any more Chronicles games.

I'll try to ask them. ^-^

Megas_Doux
06-06-2017, 12:10 AM
I'll try to ask them. ^-^

Nice!

naumaan
06-07-2017, 07:05 AM
Here comes a question, I don't know if anybody asked it before.

How much of the game is going to change, are we leaving the Assassins Creed everything and entering into another genre with the same story?

ERICATHERINE
06-07-2017, 07:44 AM

How much of the game is going to change, are we leaving the Assassins Creed everything and entering into another genre with the same story?

Sorry, but I don't know the meaning of your questions. I'm not sure, but are you talking about something along the line of "Assassin's creed reboot"? :confused:

naumaan
06-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Sorry, but I don't know the meaning of your questions. I'm not sure, but are you talking about something along the line of "Assassin's creed reboot"? :confused:

exactly ..

Ignacio_796
06-07-2017, 04:26 PM
I have a minor question concerning Legacy Outfits:

*If indeed the game takes part in Egypt during a Roman ocuppation, any chances we'll get to see ''Legacy'' Outfits from Aquilus, Accipiter or El Cakr (in short the pjs from the French comics)?

I know that they're not so prominent within the mainstream public. I also know that the works in which they make their appereances are not as well regarded as other products in the AC literary line.
I know... at last and overall, that it would make for a really nice detail.

cawatrooper9
06-07-2017, 05:38 PM

*If indeed the game takes part in Egypt during a Roman ocuppation, any chances we'll get to see ''Legacy'' Outfits from Aquilus, Accipiter or El Cakr (in short the pjs from the French comics)?

I know that they're not so prominent within the mainstream public. I also know that the works in which they make their appereances are not as well regarded as other products in the AC literary line.

Interesting question!

I wonder if they might also be the "ultimate armor" (or, at least the unlockable one), like Carnellion's in Unity.

ERICATHERINE
06-08-2017, 01:29 AM

I'll try to ask your questions. ^v^

Edit. Woops. I just saw I puted an "?'. I changed it. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-09-2017, 07:48 PM
Hey guys, yesterday, I went in a chinese restorant readed the message, inside the fortune-telling cooky.

The signs for E3 are good guys. The cooky telled me something along the lines of "Luck is uproaching you".

Anyone have another question to ask? You only have less than 1 day and a half befor I close my note pad. Once it's closed, I'll go to bed for my last night before taking my plane. ^v^

Sushiglutton
06-09-2017, 11:15 PM
Yes! a good omen ^^! Best of luck!

No question, but very curious to hear what you think of the new button-free parkour. And of course the new combat. And the rebuilt AI.

ERICATHERINE
06-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Yes! a good omen ^^! Best of luck!

No question, but very curious to hear what you think of the new button-free parkour. And of course the new combat. And the rebuilt AI.

Well, I until I'll have tried it I don't know what to think of it.

From my point of view, some of the things are great, like the eagle thing, I don't mind for others, like the mini map thing which I think will be mor like the one of mass effect Andromeda, for some like the combat, leveling and crafting I don't think I'll like that much. I just hope ubisoft won't transform Assassin's creed, my best franchise into something I'll hate. I know there is good things, but if I don't count the things I don't mind, there is more things I think I won't like than the rest. The thing is I don't play for difficulty, I play for the story. If I find a game to difficult for me to enjoy it's story, there is no point for me to play the game. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. ^-^'

ERICATHERINE
06-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Just about 5 hours left before I close my note pad, guys. After that I'll go to sleep and the next time I'll write will be after E3. Of course if you happen to think of any other questions while I'll be gone, put them here anyways and, even if you will have less chance to get your answers, who knows. We might come across it while we'll be the and, of course, maybe someone in this forum will have access to internet and be able to get your questions. ^v^