PDA

View Full Version : New Gear Request: Please do NOT make new weapons, ONLY ARMORS

Mia.Nora
05-26-2017, 02:48 AM
I see all those amazingly detailed unique weapons where I will never use because there are already enough amazing ones. Moreover NOONE gets to see those weapon details in game. Not even in character select menu, but mostly only at close up on the weapon in inventory.

On the other hand all *new* armor is just lazy reskins of old ones, sometimes to the point it is just 2 more spikes added to same thing (literally)...

Please direct all those amazing design/modelling manpower into actually creating new unique armor. I would not mind if there were no new weapons came for a year as long as we got new unique armors.

S0Mi_xD
05-26-2017, 03:08 AM
I agree with you... some of the "new" reskins don't look that bad but still its a cheap reskin... as an Berserker i feel very neglected in terms of Armor.

MasterChiefPON
05-26-2017, 03:19 AM
I agree. There's enough creative and cool looking weapons; they should focus on making different looking pieces of armor and not only change tiny details, I would like more unique pieces of them instead of keep getting new weapons. I think a lot of players have said this and I think they should listen to this.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-26-2017, 03:21 AM
The title made me think of this lol

http://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/dog-please-throw-no-take-only-throw.jpg

Tundra 793
05-26-2017, 05:33 AM
I agree with you... some of the "new" reskins don't look that bad but still its a cheap reskin... as an Berserker i feel very neglected in terms of Armor.

Another 'Zerker main and I agree.

We've got 2-3 sets of shiny golden axes and a variety of shiny axe heads, and nothing but leather armors, with some variations.

It looks dumb to carry around 2 giant yellow glow sticks paired with dull brown armor all the time.

Felis_Menari
05-26-2017, 03:01 PM
I agree that we need some more varied armor, but we could use some more not-so-golden weapons as well (this is coming from a Lawbringer). If the devs put forth the level of effort that they did with the S2 weapons into S3 with a focus on a more mundane, vicious looking aesthetic across the board, we could get some pretty cool stuff.

berserker7331
05-26-2017, 03:06 PM
Please not another gear tier, let Epic be the final teir in the game DeVs!!!!!!!!!!

SplugeKing
05-26-2017, 03:50 PM
I agree and to add to your point i would much rather see more tattoos and symbols added instead of more outfits

Ggshadow
05-26-2017, 04:12 PM
More spiiiiiiike