PDA

View Full Version : Nobody playing anymore?

Captain_Summers
05-26-2017, 12:08 AM
Just bought a pro and psvr, and all 3 Ubisoft games, and I can't find any online matches in any of them!!

What's going on? I'm in the uk, but surely if there are no 'local' games it will look further afield?

Telly003
05-31-2017, 02:32 PM
I have been waiting for the role glitch to get fixed before I start playing again... I do miss the game, hope a fix comes soon before everyone totally abandons it.

Captain_Summers
05-31-2017, 02:42 PM
No offence, but that's the kind of dumb logic that is going to get the game killed. If they don't see people on the servers, they have no interest or imperative to fix any more bugs.

It's not like there is a huge protest in the gaming press driving them to fix it before losing people.

Play the game, keep it alive and they might see it worth their time fixing stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

UbiSkyBear
05-31-2017, 08:37 PM
I have been waiting for the role glitch to get fixed before I start playing again... I do miss the game, hope a fix comes soon before everyone totally abandons it.

Hello, I'd be happy to confirm that this will be fixed in the coming weeks.

Keep an eye out on this forum and our Twitter (https://twitter.com/UbisoftVR) channel for when we have more details.

Telly003
06-01-2017, 04:46 PM
No offence, but that's the kind of dumb logic that is going to get the game killed. If they don't see people on the servers, they have no interest or imperative to fix any more bugs.

It's not like there is a huge protest in the gaming press driving them to fix it before losing people.

Play the game, keep it alive and they might see it worth their time fixing stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

No "offence" taken, I just find it funny that you think it's dumb for me to stop playing a game because I feel it was broken... My support to a game is handing over money to play it. The game company support to me should be to keep it playable. I think you have your support roles confused, but each their own.

Oh, and great news Ubisoft, very good to hear a fix is coming. Thanks for the update

Ensign_Obvious
06-18-2017, 05:20 AM
Up until Werewolves Within, I had never played a game that was at once both a winner on the one hand, and so clearly doomed to die in short order on the other. It was two months of pure awesome fun, and the whole time we all knew it couldn't last. The fact is, it was a party, and all parties must end. I wish I could tell you that you didn't miss out on the fun, but you totally missed out on the fun. It was worth every penny and then some, and I'll never play it again, and neither will the vast majority of the other party-goers. If you decide to hang out at the campfire anyway, our apologies for any litter strewn about.

Yours Truly, Professor Lupin (WW name)

Telly003
07-19-2017, 09:35 PM
Very happy to read about the patch, looking forward to getting back into the game now that the roles listed in the book are now random. I'm hoping everyone else is feeling the same and the rooms start getting populated.

Brem-Scott
09-29-2018, 05:47 PM
Hello, I'd be happy to confirm that this will be fixed in the coming weeks.

Keep an eye out on this forum and our Twitter (https://twitter.com/UbisoftVR) channel for when we have more details.

I understand your comment is old now but WTF?! I have recently purchased a PSVR and WW came highly recommended via YouTube etc. The last four times I have tried this game, at various times of the day, there has been NOBODY online what so ever. Gutted. I'm now going to have to sell it, to get at least some of my money back by selling it to some unfortunate, who'll likely be as in the dark as I was when I bought it...

AbandonedT
10-03-2018, 10:17 AM
Yep sadly the population for this game is low, personally I now feel it either needs a huge patch to bring new roles (won't happen) or a PS+ game to put it in the hands of as many people as possible, I can't imagine the revenue from the game is that high anymore so they probably don't have much to lose.