PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Raider tactic

WC_JINX
05-25-2017, 09:50 PM
So I don't do "this" but I was wondering why the Raider for the Vikings doesn't also lose continuous stamina when he guard breaks you and carries you across the map. My issue with this is because I just got killed by a Raider who only guard broke and ran me in to walls slowly chipping my health down with the knee to my face and his stamina let him. He would pick me up killing all of my stamina and then repeatedly knee me in the face until I died, I mean seriously. Also yes I tried to counter his guard break or when I had no stamina and couldn't get away he just continued to do it and there was no punishment on his stamina the whole time. Literally one of the most RAGE inducing moments I've ever had in this game.

watsonclan335u
05-25-2017, 11:30 PM
So I don't do "this" but I was wondering why the Raider for the Vikings doesn't also lose continuous stamina when he guard breaks you and carries you across the map. My issue with this is because I just got killed by a Raider who only guard broke and ran me in to walls slowly chipping my health down with the knee to my face and his stamina let him. He would pick me up killing all of my stamina and then repeatedly knee me in the face until I died, I mean seriously. Also yes I tried to counter his guard break or when I had no stamina and couldn't get away he just continued to do it and there was no punishment on his stamina the whole time. Literally one of the most RAGE inducing moments I've ever had in this game.

LMAO, lemme guess this is now a thing: "nerf raider" hahahahahha that's already one of if not the worst player in the game lol.

Thr3shHo1d
05-25-2017, 11:33 PM
Was this off of a GB? or an Unlock Carry?.. If its GB.. you gotta get better with your counter guard break.. if it was unlock.. dodge better, because his range of pick up is ******ed.. atleast on Xbox it is.. You could be running directly at someone on Xbox.. and still not pick them up. lol

razabak10mm
05-26-2017, 12:20 AM

That.
Is.
LEGENDARY!!!!

I only wish I could have been there to see it. Do you know the guys name? I'd like to congratulate him on capturing the true essence of the raider.

Stay Dirteh my friend.

kweassa1917
05-26-2017, 12:33 AM
Both versions of Stampede Charge cost stamina.