PDA

View Full Version : Berserkers mostly and Orochi ;-;

BeardedFrappe
05-25-2017, 09:04 PM
I've been seeing this a lot more in Season 2 than I have in Season 1 which is Zerkers having a **** tone of dmg no matter what the hero is that you choose. Orochi's seem to be the same lately. now understand this clearly I am posting this because am tired of being one shot by Zerkers and Orochi's either as Cent or LB and it's worse playing Shinobi with low health and the same goes for any other heroes that others might play.

Zerkers are using their "Rage" feat or whatever it is plus the "Sharpened Blade" feat which causes bleed and this is even worse when they pick up a dmg buff or when using those 2 feats plus Revenge can one shot anyone with a heavy or their zone. I've seen these used in a number of ways by people simply because you are dead before you can get a hit off on them.

Orochi players are doing nothing but their quick 3 top lights because the dmg from that is far too high now. I've never seen dmg like that from a light attack other than Orochi and I used to main Orochi as well. Doing that light spam with bleed or Revenge is potent as feck as well.

Now I know what some of you will say "omg just hit them or dodge" yhhh you can till you **** up. But some of you will say "keep them on the defensive so they can't hit you" yhh sure they'll dodge and light hit you to death instead which am seeing ALL Zerkers do, Orochi's not so much.

This needs looking into please. The feats and buffs plus Revenge used all together is devastating to any who faces a Zerker.

Their dmg alone without feats or Revenge is still high as feck and Shinobi and Cent are OP apparently ;-; yh sure lol.

I would prefer a counter to this from Zerkers more than Orochi's as you can slightly predict what an Orochi will do.

Hillbill79
05-25-2017, 09:14 PM
They can only do it for about 30 seconds though, and normally only once a game.

bmason1000
05-25-2017, 09:16 PM
So you're saying if a berserker uses two separate feats, picks up an attack bonus and activates revenge he deals a lot of damage?

ArlianDeBias
05-25-2017, 09:57 PM
Berserker's attacks are easy to block and Orochi's lights are predictable and only come from the top from 99% of the Orochi players out there.