PDA

View Full Version : No fun - thanks to the new classes

DiabolicVult
05-25-2017, 09:02 PM
So far I was able to deal with the issues others gone mad although at this point I just got bored with the current situation: the shinobi and centurion ****s up the game.
Ubisoft, I do understand that you need to reward those who've payed more and have early access to the new content but I'm just keep getting 7 shinobi/cent in each 4v4 game. It is ****ing boring...
Probably I've just should go offline for 2-4 weeks with each new content releases to avoid lethal disillusionment from this game.

I know, it's my 2 cents only...

DrExtrem
05-25-2017, 09:03 PM
Nope.

I am done with this game as well. At least the betas were fun.

J-HovTheKnolls
05-25-2017, 09:58 PM
What did you think would happen with the new heroes no one would play them and if you just can't beat them, join them, simple as that and the who paid more that is the point to give them something those who paid less don't get and you don't have to pay more to get them and they are free aside from in-game currency.

Bjron_Ironside
05-25-2017, 10:05 PM
It would be the same thing if the new heroes were warlord and shugoki. If it's too hard, this game isn't for you.

relax-chesspro
05-25-2017, 10:36 PM
I agree with the original poster. I'm an average player, kind of naab, just doing duels. My main is Kensei, about 65 % win rate in duels and just 5 or 10 % against centurions. Shinobi is balanced and the fights are fun but against cent, the punish is too hard and it simply kills the fun. Its like being raped by a train. Going back to chess. Will check the Kensei buff in the future and more generally the game balance.

duanedowz
05-25-2017, 10:57 PM
I find both new heroes are very unbalanced. Dominion is now a even worse gank fest. If there is 2 centurion on you its hard to get away. Then shinobis just constantly spam and run etc and both heroes kicks are to OP....the game has got bad to worse...so well done ubi....

Nestramutat
05-26-2017, 12:07 AM
I find both new heroes are very unbalanced. Dominion is now a even worse gank fest. If there is 2 centurion on you its hard to get away. Then shinobis just constantly spam and run etc and both heroes kicks are to OP....the game has got bad to worse...so well done ubi....

Take your time to learn their weaknesses. I switched from valk main to centurion, and while he is a blast to play, he has like a truckload of shortcomings.
I don't know what to say about kama ninja, he's just annoying. His kick is very hard to dodge and if you do manage to dodge it, his recovery time is insane, you can't really punish him.

Ainsi.je.frappe
05-26-2017, 12:39 AM
Take your time to learn their weaknesses. I switched from valk main to centurion, and while he is a blast to play, he has like a truckload of shortcomings.
I don't know what to say about kama ninja, he's just annoying. His kick is very hard to dodge and if you do manage to dodge it, his recovery time is insane, you can't really punish him.

I know the weaknesses of Shinobi but with my warden I can't hit him, and I get killed 90% of the time. It's really unfair.:mad:
And when there are at least 2 centurions, it means death. I can't defend myself against them, I can't even run!

Nestramutat
05-26-2017, 09:22 AM
I know the weaknesses of Shinobi but with my warden I can't hit him, and I get killed 90% of the time. It's really unfair.:mad:
And when there are at least 2 centurions, it means death. I can't defend myself against them, I can't even run!

Yeah, shinobi is really unfun to play against. And you dont need 2 centurions to get wrecked, one centurion and another generic is enough :)

Ikeru_Densetsu
05-26-2017, 09:26 AM
Both new Heroes are punishable and not even top tier, please stop whining, this is why Orochi got nerfed to the ground!!!

DiabolicVult
05-26-2017, 09:47 AM
Tengu-no-Jutsu, this is not about whining.
What we are stating is that although we all understand the business model the new classes added on a bit ****ed up way. Cents and shinoboy needs to be a bit OP when released, that OK, but not that extent that everyone drops the previous 12 heroes to the trash... I personally do not have the appetite to support this kind of monotony and emptiness when the game could easily offer more.

Nestramutat
05-26-2017, 09:54 AM
Both new Heroes are punishable and not even top tier, please stop whining, this is why Orochi got nerfed to the ground!!!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/whining Free of charge, so you can educate yourself and stop looking like a moron on the internet ( you probably do that enough IRL)
We were having a decent convo before you pitched in with absolutely nothing to say.

Dude_of_Valor
05-26-2017, 10:01 AM
Must admit I have found fighting the new classes very unfun many times (playing 1v1 primarily).

However I am sure over time things will settle. The fact that both classes have a huge array of options, and so many disabling moves it really makes it hard right now. That said if you can't beat them, join them and then we can all have fun kicking and punching people into submission!

EothK
05-26-2017, 10:23 AM
Centurions aren't that hard, but they require a different approach. Where careful and defense were the way to go in this game Centurion punishes you for playing this way.
He keeps the pressure on you, you need to keep pressure on him. Yeah he has lots of UI attacks but also lots of charging, leaving him open.

Also 80% of the cents play very predictable. Funny thing is, he is easy to tople by the "lesser" characters like Kensei, Orochi and Beserker.
As a Lawbringer main he can be quite annoying but so far as soon as you break his set up quick people often dont know how to react.

As for Shinobi, yeah they are annoying but also very weak, just 2 or 3 hits kills them, plus his kick is overused by most. Learn to dodge it. Even with my LB I am able to, so any other class should be able to as well. My biggest gripe is that even when you CGB his ranged GB he doesn't land far enough to punish. So he can just keep doing it.

Draghmar
05-26-2017, 11:34 AM
Centurions aren't that hard, but they require a different approach. Where careful and defense were the way to go in this game Centurion punishes you for playing this way.
He keeps the pressure on you, you need to keep pressure on him. Yeah he has lots of UI attacks but also lots of charging, leaving him open..
Lol...no. If you going to attack you're risking parry that can knock you down. The Cent is anything but turtle breaker. It even force to make more defensive approach when one mistake can cost you all or most of your HP. And this is especially true if you fight against someone who know how to parry and can do that often.

Arkhos1988
05-26-2017, 12:13 PM
Sells seasontickets, so nothing will change for weeks.

kweassa1917
05-26-2017, 12:18 PM
Lol...no. If you going to attack you're risking parry that can knock you down. The Cent is anything but turtle breaker. It even force to make more defensive approach when one mistake can cost you all or most of your HP. And this is especially true if you fight against someone who know how to parry and can do that often.

...and you're own parries, blocks and dodges are... doing what...? Somebody tie your hands when you fight Cents?

vgrimr_J
05-26-2017, 12:42 PM
I must say centurion kick is not the problem its the jab that tracks you like MF and yes shinobis kick is not okay it needs longer recovery time after miss but other than that both are okay i can deal with them.

Other big problem or more like lack of teamplay is that there is (in most of my games) groups running and my team just goes full tard and goes 1v4 while i try to ask them group up and none listens and runs their own way while im following one of them and trying to help