PDA

View Full Version : New characters broke the game

Xaserbane
05-25-2017, 08:14 PM
Thank ubisoft for this 2 OP characters, shinobi and centurion broke the game right now, nerf valkirye shield bash and warlord headbutt, and create 2 characters that are 100 times worst annoying then these... shinobi double kick and centurion simply destroy revenge mode.I really do not know how you work in ubisoft... nerf peacekeeper and all the other character and then create 2 characters that represent what people hate of all other characters in these 2...good job.

TheMalakith
05-25-2017, 08:16 PM
They aren't that bad imo. They die so fast that they only need to mess up twice before they die.

Bjron_Ironside
05-25-2017, 08:23 PM
Don't blame the heroes because you suck at fighting them.

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-25-2017, 08:25 PM
Negative!

Duuklah
05-25-2017, 08:29 PM
Shinobi kick is OP. Too fast. No risk. guaranteed light. Way worse that a WL.

Centurion needs tuning. Feats are out of control with the team shield, kicks and punches doing dmg, and catapult..

Also his pin attack does too much guaranteed dmg. That needs adjusting badly. The follow up Pounce is the real issue there. Too easy and should not be doable on just ANY grounded toon. Too strong 4v4.

Don't listen to these noobs who are actually supporting a power creep without realizing how bad it is for the game and eventually them.

J-HovTheKnolls
05-25-2017, 08:33 PM
They aren't that bad imo. They die so fast that they only need to mess up twice before they die.

Twice, you make one mistake with Centurion or Shinobi you are done as is the same for all the heroes now and the nerfy buffers wanted it and now they are crying about it LMAO i love it. You have to know that you don't know how to fight them yet and have seen players get better against them everyday it is not like they are flat out unbeatable.

DrExtrem
05-25-2017, 08:58 PM
Its like they were messing up their lists of what is ok and what people hate on all the other heroes.

Antonioj26
05-25-2017, 09:01 PM
Shinobi kick is OP. Too fast. No risk. guaranteed light. Way worse that a WL.

Centurion needs tuning. Feats are out of control with the team shield, kicks and punches doing dmg, and catapult..

Also his pin attack does too much guaranteed dmg. That needs adjusting badly. The follow up Pounce is the real issue there. Too easy and should not be doable on just ANY grounded toon. Too strong 4v4.

Don't listen to these noobs who are actually supporting a power creep without realizing how bad it is for the game and eventually them.

Actually shins kick is a guaranteed heavy

DiabolicVult
05-25-2017, 09:05 PM
Agree with the OP, those who aren't probably have access to these new op classes :-) The issue is that this **** up the game, the other classes became useless...

Xaserbane
05-27-2017, 01:42 AM
Don't blame the heroes because you suck at fighting them.

play vs 2 or 3 centurion o shinobi... then say me if u win or lose... no matter how much skilled u are... i m speaking about 1 vs 2 or 1 vs 3 situation. In a game where exist dominion and skermish 4vs4 this characters broke the game

Hormly
05-27-2017, 01:44 AM
terribly designed characters that dont jive with the others. fighting them just feels wrong, like its no longer a reactionary duel game, just some weird fighting game with cheap mechanics you need to exploit

agentpoop
05-27-2017, 05:53 AM
The Shinobi is okay, too weak to consistently be a threat. But the Centurion is crazy overpowered. He's been out a while now and if you understand him just a little bit the amount of damage you can do is outrageous without a possible response from the opponent. His unblockables come out of nowhere and give you no time to react at all which makes it an undefeatable attack unless you have the reflexes of someone who plays this game way too much. But he also has unblockables that you simply can't even attempt to dodge that link into his other unblockables then he knocks you on the ground then drains your stamina and then and then... you get the point. If you slowed down his unblockables and made it so you knew it was coming just a little sooner it would help balance him immensely. His armor is crap so if you do hit him he'll die , but hitting him is impossible when you cannot fight back half the time, and even if you do manage to dodge him his moves are like heat seeking missiles and he hits you anyway . And his range for someone with a short sword is crazy, how does a front kick extend nearly as far as it does? That just makes no sense at all, and that move is probably not even the worst thing about him and it still is annoying. A character than can physically move as fast as he can should not do as much damage as he does, he's a glass cannon but the cannon is more like an artillery cannon then a normal one. Once he hits you with one stun its practically done , guaranteed if you're on a wall. I understand what his design is meant to be but against other supposed heroes he shouldn't be able to dominate all of them like that for the sake of the game. I literally did Valk's shield bash on his while he did his area attack and the shield while I was running at him didn't even protect me no joke.

Mia.Nora
05-27-2017, 06:07 AM
Shinobi and Centurion are the embodiment of everything people hated in S1.

Funny thing is all those things were nerfed in S1, then put everything they took out of old characters, combined them and doubled the effectiveness to create new characters.

agentpoop
05-27-2017, 06:30 AM
Just for some credibility sake if this helps at all, I use Valk more than any other character and have a 70% win rate in objective based stuff, 68% in 4v4 and 54% in duels and I have no idea how to beat a good Centurion. I've done it before but there is no consistent weakness he has other than to dodge his kick. But even then that can only do so much and sometimes they don't even try and kick much.

Jin....
05-27-2017, 06:57 AM
I've been killing them not that hard on the conquer mode. they have very weak points.

kweassa1917
05-27-2017, 07:13 AM
Game's fine, thx.

salekr
05-27-2017, 10:51 AM

Maybe they need to mess up TWICE to die.... but against them you only need to mess up ONCE and it's over.

salekr
05-27-2017, 10:54 AM
terribly designed characters that dont jive with the others. fighting them just feels wrong, like its no longer a reactionary duel game, just some weird fighting game with cheap mechanics you need to exploit

You just described a simple button mash ARCADE GAME.
Nothing else.

Too bad Devs destroyed this beautiful game with new heroes.

Ontari
05-27-2017, 10:57 AM
@salekr

WTF are you talking about? The only time when you mess up once and you are dead is in the case of Shinobi vs Centurion. When the centurion is good and knows his combos and mixups and he catches you, due to Shinobi low HP pool you are basically down. But playing any other character you can still survive. And you will defeat a centurion if you are patient.

But Shinobi? XD Man, believe me, HE is the one that can't make a mistake. Ok, his attack may be annoying if you are not used to them yet, but he doesn't have as devastating combos. He is better at chipping down your health. But seriously.... Shinobi has 3,5 bars of health. If you put a pressure on him, it's an easy fight.

ugurbu
05-27-2017, 11:04 AM
For f***s sake, just stop it already. In every f***ing game after every f***ing update people complain about this op and that op and everyone I lose against is op. Just play it, get better and stop whining. This is getting old real quick. I have heroes I struggle massively against. Have you seen me post any whiny "he is op"-thread so far? Centurion whipes my *** constantly and I know it's because I suck against them not because they are op. Same with Shinobis I lose against. I take it, learn from it and try to get better. I suggest you people do the same. Seriously, these threads spamming the forum are just annoying af.