PDA

View Full Version : Make for honor school

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-25-2017, 04:35 PM
Seriously, instead of typing 24/7, make a room or smtng where people with nice K/D can work with people who don't understand basics, because forum is infested with kids who expect to press LB, RB, LB and win the round. Or make public names of people who are willing to help other people so they can go practice room and where some people can learn some basic steps. I feel dizzy and have high amount of frustration after i read some posts, comments and "conclusions", and i am pretty much sure i am not alone. And yes i am average player with K/D below 2 and i dont feel and dont want ever to be a superstar, just common sense make me think and feel like this.

Thank you!

Hillbill79
05-25-2017, 05:22 PM
The only thing most high K/D's can teach is.... "We're losing.... rage quit"

:)

AndersenThree
05-25-2017, 07:05 PM
The only thing most high K/D's can teach is.... "We're losing.... rage quit"

:)

Yea I'm solidly above a 2 K/D and um....I think I have rage quit once....

Netcode_err_404
05-25-2017, 07:07 PM
How to alt+ f4,

Hillbill79
05-26-2017, 12:42 PM
2 k/d is not high though. :)

Yea I'm solidly above a 2 K/D and um....I think I have rage quit once....

Plutonium Bug
05-26-2017, 01:00 PM
Everybody needs to stop referring k/d to the one in game as this doesn't represent an accurate k/d.
Go to fhtracker.com and find your profile here you will find your k/d against PLAYERS.
For me in game is 3.4 as I do play quite a bit against bots and on fhtracker its 1.29

DrExtrem
05-26-2017, 02:48 PM
This would need plauers, who actually want to help others.

This community is so cancerous, even finding players who are not acting like total arseholes is a welcome diversion. This forum included.

Egotistic_Ez
05-26-2017, 02:52 PM
Everybody needs to stop referring k/d to the one in game as this doesn't represent an accurate k/d.
Go to fhtracker.com and find your profile here you will find your k/d against PLAYERS.
For me in game is 3.4 as I do play quite a bit against bots and on fhtracker its 1.29

But even that isn't accurate. If the matchmaker is doing its job you should win around 50% of your matches. So in duels and brawls your KDA shouldn't be high at all. And in dominion kills aren't a measure of anything really.

Eyaside
05-26-2017, 02:59 PM
I'm pretty solid, play pretty much all characters, and practice against tourney level guys regularly. I help and practice with friends all the time. If anyone wants to join in, hit up Eyaside on Xbox. I try to do more informative streams on twitch, but the community isn't very large for it. :/

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-26-2017, 03:01 PM
This would need plauers, who actually want to help others.

This community is so cancerous, even finding players who are not acting like total arseholes is a welcome diversion. This forum included.

+1 One of the reasons why i made the post at first place, same there are some nice community groups like CV where people are willing to help and share knowledge.