PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Double HVT Reward Weekend

Ubi-Johan
05-25-2017, 04:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3YwF9jT.jpg

Agents,

This weekend there will be an in-game event where agents will receive twice the normal amount of rewards for completing daily and weekly HVT contracts.

Daily and Weekly HVT contracts will yield twice the amount of rewards for the duration of the event.
HVT boss drops remain the same.

Starts at: May 26th 00:00 UTC
Ends at: May 29th 00:00 UTC

Enjoy and see you in New York!

/ The Division Team

gt2k
05-25-2017, 09:11 PM
That's nice are you going to fix the bugs in the game before than too?

Paulbolt316
05-25-2017, 09:24 PM
That's nice are you going to fix the bugs in the game before than too?

From what I've read, just the incindiery ammo exploit and the ninja bag. Although, the way the ninja bag one is worded gives me pause. It states, "from dropping in the dz." Which doesn't sound like removed from loot table completely.

Does anybody else feel underwhelmed by this weekend event? It's specifically HVT's only, making it quite limited. On top of that, it also limits it more by stating that the boss drops will remain the same. Now I know that the bosses drop like 4 items each already. I guess the whole thing just comes across as very limited.

Oh well, have fun.

mattshotcha
05-25-2017, 10:19 PM
From what I've read, just the incindiery ammo exploit and the ninja bag. Although, the way the ninja bag one is worded gives me pause. It states, "from dropping in the dz." Which doesn't sound like removed from loot table completely.

Does anybody else feel underwhelmed by this weekend event? It's specifically HVT's only, making it quite limited. On top of that, it also limits it more by stating that the boss drops will remain the same. Now I know that the bosses drop like 4 items each already. I guess the whole thing just comes across as very limited.

Oh well, have fun.

Because it's already been removed from exotic caches.

As for limited, limited how? It's DOUBLE the rewards from the HVT mission.

RushLoongHammer
05-25-2017, 10:56 PM
I hope my HVTs reset in this time :|

Adbmaus
05-25-2017, 11:10 PM

Matt, it's been widely reported that people are still getting the ninjabike bag dropped. I consider Yannick's spoken English to be atrocious, but it was good enough to understand that he said it was being removed entirely

Paulbolt316
05-26-2017, 12:04 AM

RE: Ninja Bag- I may have misinterpreted some players' posts regarding the bag. It sounded as if they were still getting it dropped from exotic caches. If they weren't, then my mistake.

RE: HVT Double Rewards- The way it IS LIMITED is because it's ONLY HVT's. In contrast, the double field proficiency caches reward was NOT limited because you had a much wider variety of options to obtain that reward. That is how, and what I mean, by it being limited.

Corrupt_be
05-26-2017, 12:21 AM
I hope my HVTs reset in this time :|

Wups... same here.

a5onAPUSHexam
05-26-2017, 12:55 AM

Exotics in the Dark Zone would actually be FUN...

Instead of face-tanking challenging level NPC's for the same loot we get everywhere else X months into the gear-score.

FlipperKoala101
05-26-2017, 06:09 AM

Matt, this is from patch notes.

NinjaBike Backpack has been removed from all loot tables until it can be correctly revamped. That means that it will no longer drop from NPCs or in Exotic Caches.

The backpack itself should not drop at all from anywhere.

iConVexed
05-26-2017, 06:27 AM
It's underwhelming, because it's only hvts. They don't drop anything decent that you can't get anywhere else. For people like me who already have their gear sets how they want them it's pointless except for credits. Now if you wanna do a double rewards for legendary missions and give 2 exotic caches instead of one that's another story.

Legendary missions should be daily anyways.

Silent..BoB.
05-26-2017, 06:46 AM
No its not removed from the Caches. They still drop. But you ignore the reports about. Same like you did with most of the other bugs and glitches reported weeks ago....

Sn0wBaaalL
05-26-2017, 10:22 AM
well on PC tomorrow, if anyone wants to hit some incursions for exotic caches? which include 51 intel credits :)

Lyser.Zed
05-26-2017, 02:37 PM
Exotics in the Dark Zone would actually be FUN...

Instead of face-tanking challenging level NPC's for the same loot we get everywhere else X months into the gear-score.

You were unaware exotic items drop in DZ?

BP8rson
05-29-2017, 11:09 AM
I never got a chance to run this content, why is there no way to matchmaking for people running HVT, it would ensure people would play this mode when events like this take place.