Ok

ewoksking
05-25-2017, 03:21 PM
Yup, no point in playing if you cant parry. RIP

Baltazar135
05-25-2017, 03:30 PM
Yup, no point in playing if you cant parry. RIP

this is not about parry skills, its about:
"hey wanna have unpatched chas who combine all the **** we just patched out of the old chas? gimme 40$",-Ubisoft

Gray360UK
05-25-2017, 03:38 PM
The guy in the video would make a good streamer, he just whines all the way through Duels that he goes on to win, like Tru3Ta1ent and Sypher PK. He implies throughout that the reason the Centurion lost is because the player was a noob. If you can lose on a character because you're a noob, and be beaten by someone with more skill, then that's working as intended. It's when more skill means nothing and a noob can beat you that the character is a real concern. This guys whining was just pathetic.

Tirik22x
05-25-2017, 03:45 PM
Uhhh... is that you?

I hope not, because geeeesh.. BAD bruh. Just bad... actually... sad.

dayLockey
05-25-2017, 03:50 PM
Dude you're awful, annoying, not funny in the slightest regard and terrible at the game. Don't make anymore videos and especially do not post them on public forums.

NeoLocutus
05-25-2017, 04:03 PM
Bro I don't know... given your reputation level, I'm not entitled to say that you'd have to improve your blocking skills. It just seems to me that you sometimes forget that the Orochi doesn't have a defensive stance. Centurion's leap and kick attacks range are insane (I believe kick range should be toned down a little, IMHO) and if he manages to get inside you're done for against this dude.

Other than that, you should side-dodge as stepping back is useless against the range of the Centurion. Finally, since Mike Tyson is hidden under that helmet you should carefully keep your distance from this dude: fail in doing so and you will be brutally murdered in a few shots.

Tirik22x
05-25-2017, 04:03 PM
Dude you're awful, annoying, not funny in the slightest regard and terrible at the game. Don't make anymore videos and especially do not post them on public forums.

So bad... I can't XD

I will say, what I don't really understand is the logic behind all of their attacks drain so much stamina. Not a big deal, but I just don't really understand it.