PDA

View Full Version : What the f**k were you thinking??

LordRockinghamm
05-25-2017, 03:55 AM
Well. This will no doubt be my final post on these forums so I'm gonna make it count.

Ubisoft. Devs. People in charge. What the ****. What the **** were you thinking with these dlc characters. Hey. Let's throw some broken beyond belief characters into an already broken game. After all the **** this game got, all the criticism for the lack of balance, let's throw these complete ******* characters into the game.

It just seems like an effort to keep every loser ***got sweaty no life scumbag who got tired of the original assassins interested in the game. It's pathetic. Just as I was starting to find my way through the maze of sad ********, learning how do deal with and counter the ****s in this game, they throw these ****ers in there. Basically a big **** you to anyone who plays this game semi casually and was actually having fun.

I just don't understand the thinking behind this ****. Is the only way the devs can keep people in the game to give them free wins? Oh yeah, just play as this little shinobi **** who can flip around the map and teleport and **** and hit you from a mile away and dodge every attack you throw at them and then **** you down at the speed of light. Or the centurion *** who can blind you and throw you on the ground every .5 seconds for free and walk away like a total badass who thinks they're good at the game.

It's sad. I can't wait until some other developer takes the formula for this game and does it right. What a great, cool idea. So poorly done. Finally a game that can cater to the dreams of every kid who was into knights and samurai and all that cool ****. So poorly done. So disappointing.

**** you ubisoft. You bunch of ****ing ******s.

Sincerity117
05-25-2017, 04:14 AM
Well. This will no doubt be my final post on these forums so I'm gonna make it count.

Ubisoft. Devs. People in charge. What the ****. What the **** were you thinking with these dlc characters. Hey. Let's throw some broken beyond belief characters into an already broken game. After all the **** this game got, all the criticism for the lack of balance, let's throw these complete ******* characters into the game.

It just seems like an effort to keep every loser ***got sweaty no life scumbag who got tired of the original assassins interested in the game. It's pathetic. Just as I was starting to find my way through the maze of sad ********, learning how do deal with and counter the ****s in this game, they throw these ****ers in there. Basically a big **** you to anyone who plays this game semi casually and was actually having fun.

I just don't understand the thinking behind this ****. Is the only way the devs can keep people in the game to give them free wins? Oh yeah, just play as this little shinobi **** who can flip around the map and teleport and **** and hit you from a mile away and dodge every attack you throw at them and then **** you down at the speed of light. Or the centurion *** who can blind you and throw you on the ground every .5 seconds for free and walk away like a total badass who thinks they're good at the game.

It's sad. I can't wait until some other developer takes the formula for this game and does it right. What a great, cool idea. So poorly done. Finally a game that can cater to the dreams of every kid who was into knights and samurai and all that cool ****. So poorly done. So disappointing.

Holy hell this much salt is gonna give me a heart attack. L2p

kweassa1917
05-25-2017, 04:42 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/054/193/c7f.jpg

dekot11
05-25-2017, 06:01 AM

Check out Absolver, 3D fighting game like For Honor due out this year, similar kind of stance/guard system. Not swordfighting though, mostly kicks and punches and the graphics are kind of cartoony

Bjron_Ironside
05-25-2017, 06:05 AM
1. You're trash
2. You're trash
3. You're trash
4. No one cares about you leaving
5. Repeat steps 1 through 3
6. Repeat steps 1 through 6

Ontari
05-25-2017, 10:12 AM
Actually, I'm surprised how good the new characters are. Not only they are fun to play, but their possibilities of mixups (shinobi) is what I wanted for a looong time on the samurai side :D.

It just takes patience to learn how to counter them. I bet yours is just not too big ^^

KalkPost
05-25-2017, 10:31 AM
What all the asterisks stand for?

Draghmar
05-25-2017, 10:34 AM
What all the asterisks stand for?
Kitten.

Jasemir
05-25-2017, 10:53 AM

I hope one day people will be held resposible for their words on the internet. Having your opinion or disliking something is one thing. But offending others (which happens so much everywhere) freely like that is just unacceptable.

I'd like to see you talking like that to someone face to face. You would just get an execution strike down IRL.

Draghmar
05-25-2017, 10:56 AM
I hope one day people will be held resposible for their words on the internet. Having your opinion or disliking something is one thing. But offending others (which happens so much everywhere) freely like that is just unacceptable.

I'd like to see you talking like that to someone face to face. You would just get an execution strike down IRL.
There are people that are like that IRL. Probably most of the internet fighters wouldn't be so eager to do this face to face but there are too many that would.

Jasemir
05-25-2017, 11:03 AM
There are people that are like that IRL. Probably most of the internet fighters wouldn't be so eager to do this face to face but there are too many that would.

That's the point. I get to know with a lot of people from games environment IRL, and it's extremely rare to find a typical bully among them. I suppose the internet just gives the perfect tools for showing your true face. A safe zone from where you can freely express your anger and rage. Sad.