PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely Unacceptable! Ubi support

III_OMNI_III
05-24-2017, 10:32 PM
Yesterday for no real reason my game crashed, not surprising at all. went to reboot. crashed to dashboard at the contacting server screen, ok....tried again. this time at the contacting server screen it crashed the system into a reboot. after several restarts etc, I contact microsoft who tells me to do all the things....I do all the things, hard reset, uninstall, etc. still...same issue. so I get the idea to try logging in as a different user, and low and behold, games fires right up, contacts servers and I can play. I go back to tell microsoft that I can play the game as ANY profile besides my main account, they say contact ubisoft. I do......they tell me......we will forward this to the development team for investigation, any fixes will be posted in the forums.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! After all the time and money I have put into this broken game, and support I've had, they tell me "we'll pass it along" and IF they find a fix, itll be in the forums somewhere. I REALLY hope an ADMIN sees this! For the record I was a total REP 45 and an overall FHTRACKER score putting me in the 0.1% in the world.

XxHunterHxX
05-24-2017, 10:42 PM
So you got banned ?

UbiJurassic
05-24-2017, 11:13 PM
Hey III_OMNI_III, what support was probably referring to was our recently opened Known Issues sub-forum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1573-Known-Issues) in the Community Support forum. That is where we will post all known issues with the game and update their status as more information becomes available about them. I don't think your particular issue has been posted in there, so if you wanna send your case number over to me in a PM, I can go sync up with our support team and see if I can get some more information.