PDA

View Full Version : Devs enough with nerfs and buffs

A4einboy
05-24-2017, 10:03 PM
its time to get to the bigger picture here and thats ranked. this game will never be compitive and balanced . the new heros are fine and i wouldnt main nether one. there are only a few people that think they are op but havent said one thing about warlord. poor cent is horrible in 1v1 and nobi only has 3 bars of health . if u cant hit a nobi three times then go to practice mood . i lose to both of those heros but thats what games are all about . you guys will see the stats when they get them that they both lose alot and all the heros besides warlord are fine. hahahahaha dont get me wrong i dont care if u guys leave warlord alone but wtf did you guys give him every move in the game hahaha he should only have 3 bars of health too . anyways the new heros are perftly fine and if you guys nerf then its going to be unfair for the people that like using them

T_Sesh
05-24-2017, 10:19 PM
Devs have actually said as much - character balancing patches will be on the back burner for now as they ramp up the next new features, such a ranked mode that is in testing right now.

Antonioj26
05-24-2017, 11:20 PM
Yeah devs! What's the poInt in balancing the game? Just throw crap at the wall and see what sticks. You nailed it perfectly on the first shot so why change it? So sick of these noobs who want variety. Warlord warden and pk are all you need in the game, if you want I try something you else then just kys scrub XD!

Just as idiotic as the people who cry nerf on everything they can't beat and buff every Hint that don't know how to use.