PDA

View Full Version : How much more can we stand?

colling1212
05-24-2017, 09:36 PM
I have seriously had enough of this sh1t server system you have going on.
The games been out like 3 months and the disconnections are still happening all the time!
I hear it everyday on the forums and have had it happen to me god knows how many times also.
Come on Ubisoft seriously how do you expect the fans like myself to keep on coming back when we can't even finish more than 3 games without an error screen

Edit- thanks for your thoughts folks hopefully the devs are reading our posts and listening.
I can appreciate all ppl's comments but have to disagree with some saying it's our (the consumers fault) with our internet 😡
I play multiplayer games all the time and the state of for honor is the worst stability wise I can play other games for hours without a hiccup but this game is a different kettle of fish.
Let's just hope they do fix it! It is one of my favourite games in a very long time but still 3 months on it needs a lot of tweaking sooner rather than later

EDG_Avocado
05-24-2017, 10:12 PM
until the game is dead. O w8 it already is

sif084
05-24-2017, 10:18 PM
i play duel mostly, so i don't deal with disconnects. most serious players are in duel too, so that base isn't going away. still, id love 4v4 to be solid, as i like to dip in now and then. fyi, its a p2p setup, so not a server fault, more a netcode issue as i understand it.

Newton_Ishii
05-24-2017, 11:31 PM
Yep, I still can't play this piece of garbage against other players.

darksavior1977
05-25-2017, 12:55 AM
Can't currently play it vs AI either on PC, exept for Brawls. No other Vs AI mode w/o matchmaking offer end of match rewards. This is insane. The game is basically broken. I small lawsuit of this state persists much longer. They need to open up refunds for people who no longer want to have paid for a game they cannot play.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-25-2017, 01:35 AM
Hopefully not much more.

The constant stream of negative threads insulting the Devs and the community is getting pretty old at this point. It would be nice if you all just gave up and found a new game so the rest of us can enjoy the game in peace.

razabak10mm
05-25-2017, 02:16 AM
That or maybe they could just fix the problems.

xRocketfishx
05-25-2017, 02:18 AM
Hopefully not much more.

The constant stream of negative threads insulting the Devs and the community is getting pretty old at this point. It would be nice if you all just gave up and found a new game so the rest of us can enjoy the game in peace.

100% Agree

As the op said it's been over 3 months and you would think ppl would have clued in by now but guess not so here it is.....most all these connections issues are due to 1 thing. That's correct children 1 thing and it's your own connection quality. It has nothing to do with your NAT type and solely with your own connection quality. You see it clear as day when you enter every game you play. If your connection is red and continually drops out what do you expect to happen and in turn you cause everyone who plays with you to have issues. Accept the fact your connection isn't good enough for this game and move on.

Honestly get real children. Look at it as a cellphone connection. If you have 1 bar and it keeps dropping out and your calls or texts fail I guess it's the phones fault right and not your provider.

razabak10mm
05-25-2017, 02:27 AM
Honestly get real children. Look at it as a cellphone connection. If you have 1 bar and it keeps dropping out and your calls or texts fail I guess it's the phones fault right and not your provider.

What if your phone runs every other app perfectly but only one in particular keeps crashing?

Kaotic_CipherTV
05-25-2017, 02:29 AM
What if your phone runs every other app perfectly but only one in particular keeps crashing?

What if that one app required more bandwidth and data than the other apps it can run..

xRocketfishx
05-25-2017, 02:34 AM

What if that one app required more bandwidth and data than the other apps it can run..

Then you delete the app and move on or find another one. You don't keep complaining about the same thing and expect different results

Kaotic_CipherTV
05-25-2017, 02:35 AM
Then you delete the app and move on or find another one. You don't keep complaining about the same thing and expect different results

I was agreeing with you, but giving him an example based on his perspective.

razabak10mm
05-25-2017, 04:21 AM

Is it unreasonable to ask them to fix the app? Generally when you pay premium price for something you expect it to work.

teamspirit1
05-25-2017, 04:31 AM
ubisoft must fix their ****.its been their priority from start.op ignore these ubi shills who blame others internet connection when ubisoft itself have acknowledged connectivity issues many times.

kweassa1917
05-25-2017, 04:37 AM
Hopefully not much more.

^ This.

People can be empathic only up to a certain point. Those of us who have no connection problems really tried to be understanding of other people's grievances.. but when it's a QQ after QQ after QQ.... god, the threats, the insults, the tantrums and childish behavior.... ad nauseaum...

Really, our patience is at an end as well. Sucks to be living in a region with crappy connections and ISPs, huh. Don't care.

Wut, UbiMont is lying? They don't know how to do their job?

To me, since around after v1.04 they've kept their promises, they've delivered every single thing they promised to deliver, they're keen on fixes and monitoring balance problems, and eager to communicate with us.

Dunno WTF's up with these losers, but to me, Ubi's doing their job fine, and I'm enjoying FH as ever. So there.

teamspirit1
05-25-2017, 04:48 AM
i dont care what you feel.we want this **** fixed.you can play game its fine.go play and enjoy.our problems are not yet fixed.btw this thread is for getting attention of devs regarding problems we are facing.you calling 'looser' to the people who are having connctivity issues is just selfish and pathetic.go play your game and dont judge internet quality of others when you know nothing about them and their connection.

Wolf-Heathen

No, you don't just move on, not when you've paid $70.00 for that app. That sends the signal that these mega corporations can keep cutting corners at the expense of their customers. You let them know r that this is not acceptable, with as many voices as you can, so that they understand this is a serious issue and they must allocate the appropriate resources to deal with it. The disconnects were an issue in the beta, and we were told repeatedly , "P2P is the superior option." :rolleyes:

The only way they will take anything seriously is with enough feedback.

razabak10mm
^ This.

People can be empathic only up to a certain point. Those of us who have no connection problems really tried to be understanding of other people's grievances.. but when it's a QQ after QQ after QQ.... god, the threats, the insults, the tantrums and childish behavior.... ad nauseaum...

Really, our patience is at an end as well. Sucks to be living in a region with crappy connections and ISPs, huh. Don't care.

Wut, UbiMont is lying? They don't know how to do their job?

To me, since around after v1.04 they've kept their promises, they've delivered every single thing they promised to deliver, they're keen on fixes and monitoring balance problems, and eager to communicate with us.

Dunno WTF's up with these losers, but to me, Ubi's doing their job fine, and I'm enjoying FH as ever. So there.
Your patience is at an end for what? Voluntarily coming on a forum and clicking on topics that you have no issue with or no problem with apparently?

kweassa1917
05-25-2017, 04:51 AM
Your patience is at an end for what? Voluntarily coming on a forum and clicking on topics that you have no issue with or no problem with apparently?

Don't care. Go draw up a class action suit RRRRRRROOOFFFL or something. :rolleyes:

Kaotic_CipherTV
05-25-2017, 05:02 AM
No, you don't just move on, not when you've paid $70.00 for that app. That sends the signal that these mega corporations can keep cutting corners at the expense of their customers. You let them know r that this is not acceptable, with as many voices as you can, so that they understand this is a serious issue and they must allocate the appropriate resources to deal with it. The disconnects were an issue in the beta, and we were told repeatedly , "P2P is the superior option." :rolleyes:

The only way they will take anything seriously is with enough feedback.

Its not the apps fault if it states it requires 2gb of data an hour an your cap is 2gb and after an hour you have no more data. No matter what you paid for it.

razabak10mm
05-25-2017, 05:04 AM
You guys crack me up. I'm going to try another metaphor since you obviously don't get it.

The stability issues are like a cancer both on the game itself and the community in general. This thread is a perfect example.

You guys don't have stability issues. Congrats. Way to go. You Internet better than 90% of us out there right?

So let me get this straight. Because you don't personally suffer from this cancer, that means we should stop looking for a cure? Everyone else that has a problem with it needs to STFU or just go away?

Kaotic_CipherTV
05-25-2017, 05:09 AM
You guys crack me up. I'm going to try another metaphor since you obviously don't get it.

The stability issues are like a cancer both on the game itself and the community in general. This thread is a perfect example.

You guys don't have stability issues. Congrats. Way to go. You Internet better than 90% of us out there right?

So let me get this straight. Because you don't personally suffer from this cancer, that means we should stop looking for a cure? Everyone else that has a problem with it needs to STFU or just go away?

Maybe you just dont get it, not trying to be rude but it is what it is. There is only so much of a fix anyone can do for anything. Just because my internet is of good quality, does not mean I do not experience problems. The problem is when someone running dial-up quality service joins a game and ruins it for everyone, and then everyone complains that its ubisofts servers..

Because of the way the game is designed, everyone has to be in sync. If someone cant send enough data from their provider to the game it throws EVERYONE out of sync. At some point people just need to realize maybe if I dont have a good enough quality to enjoy a particular game, either upgrade your quality, or move on.

Its like this with internet and even PC builds. If you cant run a particular game on a 2000s dell, maybe you should stop trying.

M0nty_1
05-25-2017, 06:05 AM
What razabak said.

People who don't have the problem of dropped connection can go away and not read the threads about them. Please don't add insult to injury by berating people with perfectly valid complaints.

If Ubisoft required specific network qualities then they should have specified them BEFORE taking our money. People (me included) whose network connection is perfectly fine for everything else including other multiplayer online games get multiple drop outs so this is NOT a problem with our networks being exceptionally poor quality.

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-25-2017, 06:25 AM
Hopefully not much more.

+1 indeed, its easy to go make a post at forum after you loose the match instead go to training room and improve.

fjh5355
05-25-2017, 07:14 AM
I gotta say I haven't logged into the forum in a very long time. but this one I had to.... ive had internet issues since day 1 of the game. and after 1.06 holy crap throw the error codes at me all day long.... but why the heck people who have good connections or never receive error codes get on here to talk crap about the guys who are having issues boggles my friggen mind! I have great internet with everything else working besides for honor of course. I have had an open case with them for a very long time. and for all you guys out there with these issues like me I am right there with you. ive had my isp come out 2 times and assure me its not on my side. but ubi gives me mixed answers. its either my isp or its something their dev team needs to look at or its something that has been an issue and they are working on it. either way I spent money on the game, the season pass, champ status, and steel packs to catch up to other players. im furious that this game hasn't done dedicated servers or at least work more in tandem with the people who are having these issues. you have to google **** just to do their faq. why I AM THE ONE that has to adjust things and fix my router etc. etc. to play the game I blew so much money on is beyond me... but I have seen cayote post trash talk on tons of posts on people who have these issues. so he can sod off. lmk if anyone else can get on the dam 4v4s... waiting for a magic trick to make for honor work. good luck everyone.

Ontari
05-25-2017, 10:08 AM
The community of this game is truly a pathetic bunch of egoistic buffons, and this thread shows it perfectly.

It is not a big mystery that For Honor is one of the most unstable games out now. It is not a mystery that it's connection, multitude of errors and crashes is a fault of the very game. Yet there are still some egocentric halfwits who didn't pay a penny for a game, that will tell you that this is your problem...

What if I tell you it is not user's problem but program's problem? What if I tell you that people with very good hardware and stable internet connection and green NAT type have also the very same f**king problem as the rest of the guys?

Really, people like this coyote moron piss me off so much. "Everything works fine for me, so stop cryyiiing". No FU, the game for which we paid ton of money should be working without any problems, without different kinds of errors every now and then. It is normal for people that got screwed for money to be not content about it. I saw that majority of your post are childish in this manner, but this one was just too much.

What the heck is wrong with this community? ;/

Captain-Courage
05-25-2017, 10:37 AM
+1 indeed, its easy to go make a post at forum after you loose the match instead go to training room and improve.

Tell me how to improve the matchmaking and ubi's algorythm since as a user I have no control on it, by going in the training room ?
Tell me then why said matchmaking is always going on "all regions" when searching for a game, assuring a ****ty connectivity match, while my NAT is green and I live in the ****ing center of Paris ? Is it something I can fix in the training room also ? Ah yes, maybe because there is nobody playing anymore on PC actually. Sad truth isn't it ?
To lose a game, you have first to be able to particpate in a game.
You should go in the training room actually, but for your brain. Your remark is stupid and has no relevance with the actual issues.

^ This.

Really, our patience is at an end as well.

If you didn't spend litterally all your ****ing days faming post count on the forum, maybe you'll still have some patience.
More than 1000 messages in less than 2 months. And the actual point is that ... Nobody cares about your patience. Nobody. It has no relevance with any issues mentionned here, and you are basically a random player like anybody else so what is the actual contribution in your input here and why would people give an actual **** about the fact that you have lost patience ? (why "our" by the way, you have some imaginary friends with you ?)
Stop your daydream, go breathe some fresh air, your relation with the game is unhealthy

ONYX_x5
05-25-2017, 03:40 PM
I test drove a Ferrari. (The Beta) It was fast, strong and awesome.
I bought the Ferrari from the dealer I test drove. While driving it home it missed badly and died at every red light and also had no power. Come to find out it had a used 4 cylinder in it they put in after I test drove it.
I complained to the dealer and they just said sorry. The first 4 people just hung up on me.
The dealer was misleading and after the sale service was terrible. They got me that time, BUT THEY WILL NOT GET ME AGAIN.
Cell phone, app, Ferrari or video game use one of your choice. We just want what we paid for. A product that provides a stable, fair and level playing field in which to burn of our competitive energy without aggravation or agitation that is produced from the product its self.

ViciousOphidian
05-25-2017, 03:53 PM

You are misinformed, friend. Didn't you hear? The new update bumped player numbers on Steam from 3,5k to 5,5k concurrent players. Game has been revived !

ONYX_x5
05-25-2017, 04:21 PM
BTW I'm first gen gamer. Yes I played PONG! I had a Magnavox Oddesy and the first Atari with wood on it. Now, I play with my son. When people complain like they do on here it's because this game could be epic in every way. They don't want to let go and move on, they want to see it be as epic as it could or can be. A first person historical combat simulator with just the right amount of fantasy, come on! Shooter , rpg , fantasy, how does that not sell? If they would fix it they would double their clientele and bring back money that has left and moved on, in my opinion. Ubisoft used to be the best. Kinda disturbing to me seeing this. I have a collectors book that brags about the pride they put into making the first Creed. Just saying

ViciousOphidian
05-25-2017, 04:55 PM
BTW I'm first gen gamer. Yes I played PONG! I had a Magnavox Oddesy and the first Atari with wood on it. Now, I play with my son. When people complain like they do on here it's because this game could be epic in every way. They don't want to let go and move on, they want to see it be as epic as it could or can be. A first person historical combat simulator with just the right amount of fantasy, come on! Shooter , rpg , fantasy, how does that not sell? If they would fix it they would double their clientele and bring back money that has left and moved on, in my opinion. Ubisoft used to be the best. Kinda disturbing to me seeing this. I have a collectors book that brags about the pride they put into making the first Creed. Just saying

I admire your optimism.

teamspirit1
05-25-2017, 06:46 PM
sadly there wasnt any mention of connectivity fixes in tonights dev stream.in past, they said many times that connctivity issues are there priority.but it doesnt seem to be the case right now.

rossato2109
05-25-2017, 07:27 PM
I have seriously had enough of this sh1t server system you have going on.
The games been out like 3 months and the disconnections are still happening all the time!
I hear it everyday on the forums and have had it happen to me god knows how many times also.
Come on Ubisoft seriously how do you expect the fans like myself to keep on coming back when we can't even finish more than 3 games without an error screen

This is a good question. I have never been subjected to such abuse from a game as this one. No matter how hard I try to like and play it, it finds a way to punish me in turn. Region locks, constantly disconections, crazy balance, matchmaking off bugs preventing me from playing with friends for over a month now and so on.

All I know is, I SWORE I will never again buy an Ubisoft game.

XxHunterHxX
05-25-2017, 07:43 PM
All I know is, I SWORE I will never again buy an Ubisoft game.

You and 90% of people that played any of the new ubi games starting with The Division > For Honor > Wildlands

DrExtrem
05-25-2017, 07:59 PM

I can only play vs. bots.

If I try to play against humans, matchmaking takes forever and if a game is found, it is imbalanced. Shortly after start, people to quit and the match crashes. Back to start. Rinse and repeat. A cycle if ****.

People now brand me as a bad player - bottom 5%, because I play against bots.

Bottom line: Both game and community are ****ed up hard.

EDG_Avocado
05-25-2017, 09:22 PM
You are misinformed, friend. Didn't you hear? The new update bumped player numbers on Steam from 3,5k to 5,5k concurrent players. Game has been revived !

It went from average of 2.5k to 4.5k now it is at a constant 3.5k on steam. Game is declining once again