PDA

View Full Version : Centurion Mindgames.

vit200110
05-24-2017, 08:49 PM
I'm playing Centurion myself for only 1 day, but I want to all of his haters get used to his mindgames that can be done. These are:
- GB except kick
- Soft feint with 1st and 2nd charged heavy(GB)
- If your out of stamina, never dodge. Don't let them GB you.
- (dont know if someone uses but it's helpful) Jumping heavy attack is uninterruptable. Always doing on close distance.
- Don't let them throw you into the wall, you can dodge after a jab and heavy, but still beware of soft feint.

Hope this helps!
P.S NEVER PARRY HIS HEAVIES(except unblockable sicne you can't feint it)!!!
P.P.S Ubisoft, I beg you, please, don't fix this, this is the only good way to give an opponent a decent fight except just one shot wall combo.

CeIasun
05-24-2017, 09:06 PM
I'm playing Centurion myself for only 1 day, but I want to all of his haters get used to his mindgames that can be done. These are:
- GB except kick
- Soft feint with 1st and 2nd charged heavy(GB)
- If your out of stamina, never dodge. Don't let them GB you.
- (dont know if someone uses but it's helpful) Jumping heavy attack is uninterruptable. Always doing on close distance.
- Don't let them throw you into the wall, you can dodge after a jab and heavy, but still beware of soft feint.

Hope this helps!
P.S NEVER PARRY HIS HEAVIES(except unblockable sicne you can't feint it)!!!

Well........ I have no problem killing a Centurion.

I have a problem against people who 4v1 people all the time with that hero. (I main a pk and have a Shinobi as second now). After realese I have seen people CC stunning people to death almost all the time. Met a very vew people who actuelly use his combos and give a decent fight. 4v4 Mode has gone even more down the drain because of how people use this hero. It seems now really rare to have a decent good going fight in 4v4's. Don't get me wrong I like the hero just not the people making 4v4 just unplayable.

If this was one gay I would say okey it doesnt matter, but now a days its just a gank fest, no skill at all '' so much for tactical gameplay''. Dont like 1v1 or 2v2 so much so there is beside Dominion and deatmach not much that I enjoy. I say this for the people who most of the time say ''go play 1v1.