PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at 4%

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 06:45 PM
I am not able to get down to thedoor. I swung across the pillars and got the light sliding down the long pillar, after that i dont know where to go to get down. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-(

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 06:45 PM
I am not able to get down to thedoor. I swung across the pillars and got the light sliding down the long pillar, after that i dont know where to go to get down. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-(

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 06:53 PM
Okay,

Can you be a tiny bit more descriptive about the room you're in and what your "failing" to do please.

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 08:36 PM
its the room where the prince has to go to the castle balcony to jump to another door(he sees the hour glass with the birds), this room has 3 floors and he has to come down to the door. TIA,daclot!

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 12:29 PM
it's going back a bit.....

Have you looked to see if there are any ledges below you?

Have you looked to see if you can run along the wals to reach other ledges (either left or right)?

I'd have to boot up the PS2 to give you more details unless you can give me some more descriptions.

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
12-17-2003, 01:45 AM
daclot, i got it. I found the hidden ledge and got down. and i jumped to the broken pillar. this is my secondvideo game i have played the first was pop1 for dos in '96. i brought a xbox just to play SOT. its a great game, i am slowly moving ahead and learning the controls but its fun. thankx dude.