PDA

View Full Version : Easy fix for alot of problems:

DemandredSUN
05-24-2017, 04:23 PM
1 per each class per team and friendly fire.

Sykoink
05-24-2017, 04:27 PM

No thanks.

Blasto95
05-24-2017, 04:33 PM
This is quick match we are dealing with here. Not Ranked mode.

Hero limits on Ranked mode? Hell yes!
Hero Limits on quick play? terrible idea

Also friendly fire is in the game. People have been asking for the damage to be raised though. I wouldnt mind some increase in FF damage, but full friendly fire would just bring out way more trolls and toxic players than there already are.

DemandredSUN
05-24-2017, 04:42 PM
This is quick match we are dealing with here. Not Ranked mode.

Hero limits on Ranked mode? Hell yes!
Hero Limits on quick play? terrible idea

Also friendly fire is in the game. People have been asking for the damage to be raised though. I wouldnt mind some increase in FF damage, but full friendly fire would just bring out way more trolls and toxic players than there already are.

Then well stick with quickgames that have 4 Cents against 4 Shinobi, great fun.

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-24-2017, 04:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyjskQ_LYHQ

FootlessRhino
05-24-2017, 04:52 PM

they just became available for the general population. it will settle down, just give it 2 weeks or so.

Sykoink
05-24-2017, 04:54 PM

I think that change later, the heroes are new. When the heroes were released for Season pass owners, each match was filled with the new characters which is understandable but these match ups were happening less and less. And now these heroes are released to the public, so for a while you will see a lot of people playing the new characters, this will change too. It's just because they are new.

I don't like the idea that you are unable to select your main hero because someone else was faster selecting him. Then the next match you want to select your hero again, and again you're out of luck. Ahh no thanks. Terrible idea.

About the friendly fire, like blasto said, it's already there and maybe it could be raised but i don't know about that one either. I'm leveling up the Shinobi and he has a very low health pool, so i had to clear minions from point B and while i was doing that, a teammate jumped in swinging his weapon wildly, and constantly interrupting my attacks and dealing damage to my health as well.. those couple of hits took almost 1 health bar away and i had to run towards a capture zone to heal myself just because he couldn't contain his minion spamming even though i was already there clearing the minions. Even after the last minions were killed he was still pressing heavy a couple of times whilst hitting me in the process.. imagine friendly damage being even higher, again no thanks :D