PDA

View Full Version : Reporting a duty for Thunak!

XyZspineZyX
08-28-2003, 05:33 PM
Seriously, Thunak, please keep in touch with us AND the developers.. Many of us here (starting from myself) would like to have an update on the status of things.

I'm not asking for the date of the final 1.1 patch (wishful thinking), but an update on how are things going. E.g. if they have a big pile of stuff, if they're ready to get out the sound fix etc.

I know that everything you will say will be used against you (/oleg/ubi etc) by the community, but probably with a little fine art of diplomacy you can let us know things.

Thanks in advance for any newsbit you can report here.. At the moment it would be the best service to me wrt this game and I suspect it's the same for many other people.

XyZspineZyX
08-28-2003, 05:33 PM
Seriously, Thunak, please keep in touch with us AND the developers.. Many of us here (starting from myself) would like to have an update on the status of things.

I'm not asking for the date of the final 1.1 patch (wishful thinking), but an update on how are things going. E.g. if they have a big pile of stuff, if they're ready to get out the sound fix etc.

I know that everything you will say will be used against you (/oleg/ubi etc) by the community, but probably with a little fine art of diplomacy you can let us know things.

Thanks in advance for any newsbit you can report here.. At the moment it would be the best service to me wrt this game and I suspect it's the same for many other people.

XyZspineZyX
08-28-2003, 06:20 PM
post this on Thunak's thread, that's what he asked for us to do

-McTriggerhappy