PDA

View Full Version : 4v2 Lobbies !!!

Mia.Nora
05-24-2017, 08:35 AM
When there are 6 players, do not create 4v2 lobbies.

6 / 2 = 3

NOT 4

NOT 2

Since your developers are not capable of kindergarden grade basic arithmetic, you guys might want to invest in some calculators
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1QxdV0XOtoEaHqHvlablmfrIQJuB09 ONb99UHu5RLfl_6VM3f

CoyoteXStarrk
05-24-2017, 08:36 AM
You do realize that the bots are usually replaced within the first 2 mins of the match right? (On PS4 at least)

Draghmar
05-24-2017, 08:43 AM
Yeah that's true. But still they could make it balanced from the start. It is weird that they do this this way. ;) I think it probably has something to do with skill/level or whatever they call it internally.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-24-2017, 08:47 AM
Yeah that's true. But still they could make it balanced from the start. It is weird that they do this this way. ;) I think it probably has something to do with skill/level or whatever they call it internally.

I'll pass.

I prefer the quickness over a full lobby. 9/10 times the spots are filled while you choose characters and if not they get replaced as soon as the match starts. I am okay with that.

I would rather they fix the "Sticking me into match that is over" problem first

Draghmar
05-24-2017, 08:53 AM
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I meant that if there are six players then they should start game with 3v3 teams instead of 4v2. The bots still going to be replaced soon enough but at least there won't be psychological difference there.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-24-2017, 09:31 AM
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I meant that if there are six players then they should start game with 3v3 teams instead of 4v2. The bots still going to be replaced soon enough but at least there won't be psychological difference there.

Oh I see what you mean.

I assume when that happens its a group of 4 or 2 groups of 2

Mia.Nora
05-24-2017, 10:25 AM
I'll pass.

I prefer the quickness over a full lobby. 9/10 times the spots are filled while you choose characters and if not they get replaced as soon as the match starts. I am okay with that.

I would rather they fix the "Sticking me into match that is over" problem first

Coyote your reading comprehension skills are as bad as developers basic arithmetic skills. Here read the first line of my OP post;

When there are 6 players, do not create 4v2 lobbies.

6 / 2 = 3
NOT 4
NOT 2

Obviously reading is overrated and it is better ****posting 3 times before doing that :cool:

Duuklah
05-24-2017, 12:33 PM
You do realize that the bots are usually replaced within the first 2 mins of the match right? (On PS4 at least)

Yer such a fan boi.. Go DIAF!

CoyoteXStarrk
05-24-2017, 01:12 PM
Yer such a fan boi.. Go DIAF!

I love the part where you proved me wrong instead of just insulting me like a child.

Oh wait.....you DID'NT prove me wrong and you DID insult me like a child lol