PDA

View Full Version : Help

ArimakoInfernua
05-24-2017, 03:10 AM
I posted a thread on the 15th and have gotten no response and no help. I was logged out on the day before Shadow and Might release. I broke my phone the week before. I have been trying to get back in. The responses I've sent to get assistance to ubi don't send. I searched all forums on Ubi and Google. Google has the vaguest responses. And their is like 6 threads with 1 response in total. So basically I can't get on and I saved up 200 for nothing. No one has offered any help and like I said google was written either by an illiterate 3 year old or a 50 year old college english professor. I am basically screwed for options as 90% of the google authenticator recovery "things" I guess I can't do. As while I have gotten a new phone It didn't sync to iCloud. I thought bugs only existed in game. Apparently not. Also one more thing google if your reading this. You made my account so secure I, MYSELF can't even get in.

ArimakoInfernua
05-24-2017, 03:12 AM
Thanks for your time and if you find my body. Please take me down from the rope. Also "As warlord, the wall is closer."