PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity PC crash

marcotat
05-23-2017, 03:14 PM
So I just bought the game about 3 days ago and I'm having a serious issue.

Every time I'm trying to play the game, about 30 minutes or 1 hour the game crashes and my PC closed automatically.

Any solutions?

My Specs :
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
DirectX Version: 11

DSD27
05-23-2017, 04:09 PM
are you doing any overclock? Did you disable pagefile?

strigoi1958
05-23-2017, 05:59 PM
Hi and welcome Marcotat I know this is not what you want to hear but. it might just be your pc struggling as it is lower than the minimum requirements needed to play Unity. Do you at least have the 2Gb gtx 560 ti? that would help.

Unity is very demanding because of the size and detail. Which is why a Gtx 680 was the minimum required graphics card... people have played it on less powerful cards but to do that they have lowered the resolution to 720p (1280 x 720) as it helps to make the game slightly less demanding.

You can try some of the solutions here .. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1266370-AC-Unity-Crashing-Issue

They might help, I hope they do but if not, Unity might be a game you will keep in your library until you have upgraded your pc... I could not run Crysis when I bought it, I had to wait 3 years before I had a pc powerful enough to run it... after that I always checked the minimum required specifications and unless my pc was very close or better, I didn't buy the game.

marcotat
05-24-2017, 05:48 AM
Hi and welcome Marcotat I know this is not what you want to hear but. it might just be your pc struggling as it is lower than the minimum requirements needed to play Unity. Do you at least have the 2Gb gtx 560 ti? that would help.

Unity is very demanding because of the size and detail. Which is why a Gtx 680 was the minimum required graphics card... people have played it on less powerful cards but to do that they have lowered the resolution to 720p (1280 x 720) as it helps to make the game slightly less demanding.

You can try some of the solutions here .. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1266370-AC-Unity-Crashing-Issue

They might help, I hope they do but if not, Unity might be a game you will keep in your library until you have upgraded your pc... I could not run Crysis when I bought it, I had to wait 3 years before I had a pc powerful enough to run it... after that I always checked the minimum required specifications and unless my pc was very close or better, I didn't buy the game.
So I have to buy a new graphics card to run the game?

Well thanks for telling methe details. At least I know what makes it go wrong.

I guess I'll save some money for a new PC then.

Kayya_
05-27-2017, 01:13 AM
Hm. I don't really know what it depends on. I used to play Unity on a weak laptop before I bought my current PC; it had 16GB RAM, true, but the other specs didn't coincide with the minimal requirements. It lagged as hell, but it didn't crash or anything. Unless it works better when you put everything on minimum, then I'm afraid yeah, you better start savin' up. :/

naumaan
05-31-2017, 08:14 PM
Story of every one around, want to play AC Unity and games after that, upgrade your system, I ve been there where you are and its not gonna help, try buying a new pc and start saving money for it.
I ve been saving from 3 years and unfortunately whenever I save, something else happens and I have to go spend my money on that something else. Story of my life :/ ... Still waiting to get a decent rig

Martle87
06-03-2017, 08:51 AM
So I just bought the game about 3 days ago and I'm having a serious issue.

Every time I'm trying to play the game, about 30 minutes or 1 hour the game crashes and my PC closed automatically.

Any solutions?

My Specs :
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
DirectX Version: 11

I Have the same issue I and the Zotac Geforce 1080 ti Extreme 11GB graphic card which is probably the best one you can buy at the moment. i have 32gb of ram and intel i7 6700k processor with windows 10 (64-bit)

strigoi1958
06-03-2017, 11:20 AM
Hi martle you should read the answers before posting as the solutions are in this thread

You can try some of the solutions here .. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...Crashing-Issue