PDA

View Full Version : Score and xp

IDontTryMuch
05-23-2017, 03:23 AM
In dominion what helps you get a high score. Because i can have more objectives, kills and less deaths than someone and they have double my score.
Also does score make your xp better at the end?

Kaotic_CipherTV
05-23-2017, 03:32 AM
This is a known problem. Pretty much if someone has less kills/objectives than you but you have the least score, its because hes sitting on a capture point and you arent.

People have already expressed that those who fight should get more than someone sitting in a spot, but there should also be an incentive to being defensive. The biggest problem is that someone can sit on a spot the whole game with 2 kills and have all feats but not fight anyone else while someone who has 5+kills and is actively capping points never reach the final feat .

IDontTryMuch
05-23-2017, 04:17 AM
This is a known problem. Pretty much if someone has less kills/objectives than you but you have the least score, its because hes sitting on a capture point and you arent.

People have already expressed that those who fight should get more than someone sitting in a spot, but there should also be an incentive to being defensive. The biggest problem is that someone can sit on a spot the whole game with 2 kills and have all feats but not fight anyone else while someone who has 5+kills and is actively capping points never reach the final feat .

Thanks, I am guessing higher score also means more xp?

Kaotic_CipherTV
05-23-2017, 05:04 AM
It can, but i dont know the full extent in which "skill" grants more. It could be based soley off of K/D/A but idk.

SuomiKissa
05-23-2017, 05:52 AM
Thanks, I am guessing higher score also means more xp?

I think so.

And also affects the gear objects less than 300 points to get a lower value
and over 500 get higher worth.
I remembered the score of more than 20 matches and the gear items they received, so I found this.