PDA

View Full Version : Centurion charged heavy also ignores revenge

MasterChiefPON
05-23-2017, 12:10 AM
That's it, I'm probably late to say this but Centurion's charged heavy also ignores revenge which is supposed to parry incoming attacks and knock the enemy down. I activated revenge just before the charged heavy it still stuned me and then he got a charged jab, knocked me down and he and his teammate killed me while on the floor.

Vordred
05-23-2017, 01:44 AM
the charged punch will also blast right through your revenge activation.

Kaotic_CipherTV
05-23-2017, 01:45 AM
LB pancake flip can also do this.

kweassa1917
05-23-2017, 01:49 AM
All UBs punch through revenge activation.

MasterChiefPON
05-23-2017, 01:51 AM
Yeah, all unblockables do but the charged heavy is an attack coming from his weapon which revenge is supppsed to parry, and I've heard it ignores or ignored (I don't know if it's fixed) hyper armor too. That makes him even worst on gangs.

Kaotic_CipherTV
05-23-2017, 02:06 AM
Yeah, all unblockables do but the charged heavy is an attack coming from his weapon which revenge is supppsed to parry, and I've heard it ignores or ignored (I don't know if it's fixed) hyper armor too. That makes him even worst on gangs.

Not all, I know Valks leg sweep can countered with revenge.

UbiJurassic
05-23-2017, 02:21 AM
Thanks for notifying us, MasterChiefPON. If you ever think you've found a bug, be sure to report it over to our support team (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can document it on our side.

MasterChiefPON
05-23-2017, 03:05 AM
I'm going to wait and see if it happens again, if so I will record it and report it because revenge should parry and knockdown enemies if activated just before a normal attack and I'm pretty sure his charged heavy (not even unblockable) ignored revenge activation, stuned me and gave him a charged jab.

MasterChiefPON
05-23-2017, 03:07 AM

Well, with exception of that one. But I was talking about a charged heavy revenge activation should parry.

kweassa1917
05-23-2017, 03:18 AM

It's got a specific timing much tighter than against normal attacks. Unless it's under that timing, it just eats through as with any normal UB.