PDA

View Full Version : New update

shoemakerb1979
05-22-2017, 11:25 PM
Hello, I have been playing since beta and essentially have not removed the game since release. Over the course of time I have had a single main character (Orochi) and several others I use sparingly. There have been times in the past where I would have trouble with a certain character , so I would spend extra time to figure a good strategy to approach them with and have had success. But since the new update and new characters have been released, the game has changed dramatically. The new characters have immediately went to the top of the leader boards in all game modes even in absence of rep, time played or gear score. I have tried constant duels to try and figure out ways to combat their abilities with frustrating results. On top of all that , I don't feel their play style even matches the game. You can't stand head to head and duel a centurion. Once they trap you in an unblockable combo you must find a way to dodge and get away, not figure a good sword fight. Same with the ranged shinobi. There is no sword fight there, just try to figure out where he is and wether you need to block or counter a long ranged attack? Or how to time a crazy disappearing unblockable kick? It's just not fun. I want the great sword fighting game you started with.... please help a very frustrated guy who loves For Honor!!!!!!!!