PDA

View Full Version : Good luck fixing this,you guys seriously messed up

Alienjf
05-22-2017, 05:40 PM
Wow!
i have been the most supportive of this game since launch
i had high hopes for the new classes, but you have to ajust really fast because there is full teams of shinobi just f@cking guard breaking you at a distance the pull you in a hole!!!
WHY in hell did you even put that in the game?
heres a example:get in that ladder at C to try and get a breathing room from the cuckroch infestation ,''I dont think so! get the hell down Sir!'' pulls you down with his magic chain.
let me guess where that unpunishable kick comes from the 15th time.Too late you've been guardbroke from that guy across the map in the back!
get good right? or get in the fun and just do it yourself!

oh and the Centurion is nerfed after a few days of release...i wont even have a chance to spam 3 unblockables in a row and kill people in 6 seconds.totally fair!
i dont even have problems withe conq spam or Valk salt-sweeping anymore,everyones playing shinobi!

LOL

FootlessRhino
05-22-2017, 06:31 PM
Wow!
i have been the most supportive of this game since launch
i had high hopes for the new classes, but you have to ajust really fast because there is full teams of shinobi just f@cking guard breaking you at a distance the pull you in a hole!!!
WHY in hell did you even put that in the game?
heres a example:get in that ladder at C to try and get a breathing room from the cuckroch infestation ,''I dont think so! get the hell down Sir!'' pulls you down with his magic chain.
let me guess where that unpunishable kick comes from the 15th time.Too late you've been guardbroke from that guy across the map in the back!
get good right? or get in the fun and just do it yourself!

oh and the Centurion is nerfed after a few days of release...i wont even have a chance to spam 3 unblockables in a row and kill people in 6 seconds.totally fair!
i dont even have problems withe conq spam or Valk salt-sweeping anymore,everyones playing shinobi!

LOL

it still takes only 2 charged heavy + pounce combos to kill any character (with exception of Shug) with Centurion. I haven't had much problems with Shinobi, but maybe because I play PK, her side dash heavies counter Shinobi's kick very well.

Pulling people off the ladders seems fun as hell though, can't blame Shinobis for doing that lol. Better use the stairs I guess.

Prior_Heahmund
05-22-2017, 06:36 PM
Adapt, and overcome. I usually get a free overhead heavy. You have to anticipate that a bit. It's going to be a few weeks, so save your complaining because a majority of players are tired of hearing it.

Alienjf
05-22-2017, 07:35 PM
Better use the stairs I guess.LOL

atac56
05-22-2017, 09:38 PM
both the centurion and shinobi are overpowered. its very difficult to deal with the vanishing and the stun kick that the shinobi has, especially when he hits revenge mode. i barely dodge it and if i do i cant punish it. the centurion is 10x worse because of that unblockable string. after the 1st string my stamina is drained while he loses little to none, i don't see how the developers expect anyone to fight him when he drains the opponents stamina at such an alarming rate. its obvious that these characters don't require much skill since every one ive encountered all do the exact same things, the problem is that i cant counter them because i cant dodge or just plain don't have any stamina lol

Alienjf
05-22-2017, 10:15 PM
thx,thats exactly the same here,some are clearly amazing players wich gets even scarier.
hows your seasons 2 first experience?:
- i love the new maps there are less ledges to get knocked off! love the kicks i've never seen so many boots styles !
the connexion has been horrible today