PDA

View Full Version : Centurion Phalanx

Sir_rage_quit
05-22-2017, 04:52 PM
Hi guys i just wonder what are your though on this feats right now , personnaly i find it OP the fact that all your teammate got a full shield even if they are far aways from you is really really good . I would be fine if only the cent would have a shield

Blasto95
05-22-2017, 05:39 PM
Currently with multiple Cents running around, Im not a huge fan of this feature. Once they get their 4th feats, the team pretty much lives with shields constantly.

The whole point is for your teammates to get shields as well otherwise it would be a pretty weak feat. But unlimited range is a little silly.

Should just be an Area of Effect (AoE) like many other feats have. If you're in the circle you get shields, if you're not, you dont.

Antonioj26
05-22-2017, 05:47 PM
Currently with multiple Cents running around, Im not a huge fan of this feature. Once they get their 4th feats, the team pretty much lives with shields constantly.

The whole point is for your teammates to get shields as well otherwise it would be a pretty weak feat. But unlimited range is a little silly.

Should just be an Area of Effect (AoE) like many other feats have. If you're in the circle you get shields, if you're not, you dont.

I think it's a little too strong, it negates all level 4 feats. It's pretty much Lucios ult except you don't have to be near centurion and it doesn't diminish over time.

Krell80
05-22-2017, 06:27 PM

4th feat of Warden should be like that too then.

Prior_Heahmund
05-22-2017, 06:32 PM

Because Wardens have anything to do with what a Phalanx was.

Sir_rage_quit
05-22-2017, 06:34 PM

your talking about the stalwart banner ? you think the phalanx should be like that banner ?

Krell80
05-22-2017, 06:56 PM
your talking about the stalwart banner ?

No,i'm talking about moral booster feat.

Helnekromancer
05-22-2017, 08:40 PM
Body Count, Inpire/Haymaker, Second Wind and Phalanx is so nasty. This guy will hold the "Soldiers" Flag forever and win the game because no one can contest him.

UbiJurassic
05-22-2017, 11:55 PM
Some great, interesting ideas floating around in this thread. Love the constructive talk. :)

bmason1000
05-23-2017, 12:34 AM
I'll be honest, i didn't even know morale booster existed before this thread. Does no body run it or is it something you just don't notice? Phalanx is kind of in the face, you can't not notice your enemy has a shield. If people run morale booster I'm guessing that's why phalanx gets that level of hate? Because everyone is very much aware its active.

bmason1000
05-23-2017, 12:35 AM
Also, i agree with an earlier post that if phalanx had a banner style effect, morale boost should too. Heads up, I'm not a centurion player.

kweassa1917
05-23-2017, 01:02 AM
I don't think the Cent is any more a "big threat" to 4v4 than any other "disablers" available, nor do I see more of them after 1 week.

That being said, Cent feats are certainly an unfamiliar terriotry in FH with potentially problematic designs.

I don't believe there's any other class in game which the special feats are so specifically and exculusively geared for the class, resulting in dramatic increase in performance.

T1 feats look normal and standard type of feats available to most classes... but then as soon as you reach T2... Haymaker, CentMarch...Pugio...Phalanx... all of these are almost overboard levels of efficiency. I don't think I've seen any class with so many useful feats. Most other classes have a mix of standardized feats and a few, handful feats that have at best situational use... and a lot of them are even lackluster or useless at times. In short they add minor bonuses to the class..

Cent feats... I mean... wow..

Krell80
05-23-2017, 01:03 AM
I'll be honest, i didn't even know morale booster existed before this thread. Does no body run it

I use it and it's why i talked about it.If phalanx get changed it would make sense to change moral booster too.

Sir_rage_quit
05-23-2017, 01:07 AM
I don't think the Cent is any more a "big threat" to 4v4 than any other "disablers" available, nor do I see more of them after 1 week.

That being said, Cent feats are certainly an unfamiliar terriotry in FH with potentially problematic designs.

I don't believe there's any other class in game which the special feats are so specifically and exculusively geared for the class, resulting in dramatic increase in performance.

T1 feats look normal and standard type of feats available to most classes... but then as soon as you reach T2... Haymaker, CentMarch...Pugio...Phalanx... all of these are almost overboard levels of efficiency. I don't think I've seen any class with so many useful feats. Most other classes have a mix of standardized feats and a few, handful feats that have at best situational use... and a lot of them are even lackluster or useless at times. In short they add minor bonuses to the class..

each one is own but i think he is worst then most disabler in this game and he is killing my fun so far in 4v4

Thank for your feedback on his feat xD

Vordred
05-23-2017, 01:28 AM
As a Warden that runs Morale Boost, there is a big difference between it and Phalanx. Morale Boost does not last very long.

TheDonMega69
05-23-2017, 09:07 AM
I think the feat is too op if it has unlimited range. So a limited range would be useful and it wouldnt nerf the feat too much

kweassa1917
05-23-2017, 09:36 AM
I think the feat is too op if it has unlimited range. So a limited range would be useful and it wouldnt nerf the feat too much

How about the effect changes to the truest implications of the term "phalanx"?

The Centurion draws up the AoE circle, and with each friendly within that AoE, all the friendlies within that AoE gain stacking DEF bonuses....with minimum (nobody in AoE) being 10%, and each additional friendly providing +7%, for a total of 30s.

● Centurion uses phalanx alone = +10% DEF
● Cent + 1 friendly = +17% DEF
● Cent + 2 friendly = +24% DEF
● Cent + 3 friendly = +31% DEF

The ultimate "gank squad" skill, but not very useless when people are separated and apart.

Charmzzz
05-23-2017, 12:45 PM

Uhm, did you forget about the Warlord? He has kind of the same efficient (some would say over the top) Feats to go for with no trade-offs:

- Deadly: 15% damage increase; Rank 1
- Flesh Wound: 25% more defense; Rank 2
- Tough as Nails: +35 Base HP (175 max then); Rank 3
- Revive: Revive yourself; Rank 4

This is what makes him a super-tank with high damage and he does not have to trade like every other class has to in their feats.

Same goes for Cent, he can pick super strong feats on every level. Every other class has to decide between some good feats on level 2-4. Cent and Warlord do not have to do that because their feats are 99% set in stone because they are just the best choice in any case.