PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes Quality Update 1.6.1

Ubi-gabelikes
05-22-2017, 04:49 PM
Agents,

Patch notes for Quality Update 1.6.1 are available here! (https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-290645-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32)

/The Division Team

Undreamer_
05-24-2017, 02:54 AM
Hope they can bring us some solution to stop the hackes, next time.
It still a problem. Nice updates btw.

ceekay.sickart
05-24-2017, 05:54 AM
Major graphics bugs with DX12 and frame rate drops in DZ [probably not only there]

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1674318-PC-1-6-1-Graphics-Bug

MR._.CAT
05-24-2017, 12:04 PM
Agents,

Patch notes for Quality Update 1.6.1 are available here! (https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-290645-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32)

/The Division Team

Was hoping for an solid patch. But then the things which are stated on the patch notes are not fixed.
Seekrs should have devided dmg blast does dmg, after the fire in time, but should be able to cleance with medkit not working seekr does still same dmg it even got a lot worse then before 1.6.1. Healing/Medkits got even worse with delays.... this important fixes are not tested at all,, because then they would have really fixed it.. or they used the wrong files in the patch that would be so bad if is... Then the Loadouts they are amaizing!! Works very good superb + backpack increase is top tier.

This are just 2 of the biggest problems which should have been fixed with this patch. So please let the people see that Massive truely care and patch this week.
Plus also the known bug with Incendiary Bullets which gives the 10% base dmg from gun for example shotgun 200K gives 10% = 20K but switching gun to for example SMG will result in a 20K base dmg bonus. So 40k head crits possible.. Fix this fast thanks from the community.

Kind regards,
MR._.CAT

MR._.CAT
05-24-2017, 03:33 PM
Was hoping for an solid patch. But then the things which are stated on the patch notes are not fixed.
Seekrs should have devided dmg blast does dmg, after the fire in time, but should be able to cleance with medkit not working seekr does still same dmg it even got a lot worse then before 1.6.1. Healing/Medkits got even worse with delays.... this important fixes are not tested at all,, because then they would have really fixed it.. or they used the wrong files in the patch that would be so bad if is... Then the Loadouts they are amaizing!! Works very good superb + backpack increase is top tier.

This are just 2 of the biggest problems which should have been fixed with this patch. So please let the people see that Massive truely care and patch this week.
Plus also the known bug with Incendiary Bullets which gives the 10% base dmg from gun for example shotgun 200K gives 10% = 20K but switching gun to for example SMG will result in a 20K base dmg bonus. So 40k head crits possible.. Fix this fast thanks from the community.

Kind regards,
MR._.CAT

More updated list from Reddit:

Im making a list of bugs that I am personally experiencing in hopes that they will do something about it. I know they wont and give us another fake patch notes where 70% of the list is pure BS that was not tested and nothing changed but one can hope. I appreciate everyone contributing and lets make 1.7 like 1.4 where everyone was happy.
Got a ninja back pack int he DZ.
Special ammo glitch that made me hit 38k crit from an m4, killed 3 people in 1 clip.
Mobile cover stacks adept to the max stack.
Defibrillator and support station revives are still bugged.
Seekers still 1 shot instantly and gives me no time to wipe with a med kit.
Was standing next to my team mate and didn't get his sig.
Rapid fire controllers and macros still allow to shoot beyond the fire rate. SASG fires 2 bullets at once and my burst fire MP5 shoots full auto.
Invisible grenades are still a thing.
On fire status effect is broken, I have 80% burn resistance and 35% exotic damage resilience and was on fire 2 seconds less than my friend with 30% burn resistance and 0 % exotic damage resilience.
Casper glitch still working (latimer25)
Wall glitch still working (latimer25)
Clear sky glitch ( NPCs dont respawn) (latimer25)
Grenade stagger in Legendary Missions (latimer25)
Fast run glitch (latimer25)
Adrenaline Bug (latimer25)
Dz landmarks still don't have enemies in when purple on the map. Only landmark I've seen it in is DZ 07 Opera but there might be others. (luppo987)
Intense catches the operator on fire instead of the enemy. (jrey800)
One is none with incendiary rounds cause 2 is none and refunds double the rounds. (djnest21)
Heal bugs still remain, triage is still completely broken. Defib often doesn't work and heal delay remains.(jreason91)
Grenades still stagger and blow up before they should on legendary(jreason91)
Skills and weapons still stop deploying and jam. (jreason91)
Rapid chest is still not showing on skill haste screen (Ndnvdub)

Link to post on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/6d1ay1/list_of_old_bugs_and_new_add_to_the_list_please/

Killa_Bee_
05-24-2017, 08:31 PM
Incompetent is all i can say, Quality update they call it ..... more a lack of quality and a total absense of any quality control.

Uninstall.Me
05-24-2017, 09:23 PM
More updated list from Reddit:

Im making a list of bugs that I am personally experiencing in hopes that they will do something about it. I know they wont and give us another fake patch notes where 70% of the list is pure BS that was not tested and nothing changed but one can hope. I appreciate everyone contributing and lets make 1.7 like 1.4 where everyone was happy.
Got a ninja back pack int he DZ.
Special ammo glitch that made me hit 38k crit from an m4, killed 3 people in 1 clip.
Mobile cover stacks adept to the max stack.
Defibrillator and support station revives are still bugged.
Seekers still 1 shot instantly and gives me no time to wipe with a med kit.
Was standing next to my team mate and didn't get his sig.
Rapid fire controllers and macros still allow to shoot beyond the fire rate. SASG fires 2 bullets at once and my burst fire MP5 shoots full auto.
Invisible grenades are still a thing.
On fire status effect is broken, I have 80% burn resistance and 35% exotic damage resilience and was on fire 2 seconds less than my friend with 30% burn resistance and 0 % exotic damage resilience.
Casper glitch still working (latimer25)
Wall glitch still working (latimer25)
Clear sky glitch ( NPCs dont respawn) (latimer25)
Grenade stagger in Legendary Missions (latimer25)
Fast run glitch (latimer25)
Adrenaline Bug (latimer25)
Dz landmarks still don't have enemies in when purple on the map. Only landmark I've seen it in is DZ 07 Opera but there might be others. (luppo987)
Intense catches the operator on fire instead of the enemy. (jrey800)
One is none with incendiary rounds cause 2 is none and refunds double the rounds. (djnest21)
Heal bugs still remain, triage is still completely broken. Defib often doesn't work and heal delay remains.(jreason91)
Grenades still stagger and blow up before they should on legendary(jreason91)
Skills and weapons still stop deploying and jam. (jreason91)
Rapid chest is still not showing on skill haste screen (Ndnvdub)

Link to post on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/6d1ay1/list_of_old_bugs_and_new_add_to_the_list_please/

OMG Massive this is ridicules!!!!!

Letsgomental_
05-24-2017, 11:16 PM
Nothing have been fixed in this patch loadouts is a cluster**** since all the new loot ends up in the same bag as all the loadouts gear u have to carry almost everything u wrote in the patch notes are still NOT fixed or broken all u added is a loadout cant wait for destiny 2 to come so i have something to play i almost wasted 1300 hours in hope u will fix the game or at least add more content.
U could have added legendary modes to the rest of the missions even that would have made the game more enjoyable what pisses me off is u dont realy care about your game.

Adbmaus
05-25-2017, 11:12 PM
NinjaBike Backpack has been removed from all loot tables until it can be correctly revamped. That means that it will no longer drop from NPCs or in Exotic Caches.
http://comicsalliance.com/files/2012/07/superman00.jpg