PDA

View Full Version : Activation Key

EXENOIX
05-22-2017, 04:27 PM
so I bought Rainbow Six Siege (starter edition) and after a while not playing it, around 10 weeks, I wanted to play it and ubisoft is requesting me to post a product activation key and I'm not planning on buying the game again.

if anyone can help PLEASE DO!!!

Thanks, EXENOX123

hongseisei
05-22-2017, 06:26 PM
Same problem here, been talking to 4 agents and none were able to solve the problem. They say my game is activated but it still asks for a code.

Feels like I'm doomed.

UbiThunderbolt
05-24-2017, 12:34 AM
Hi Exenoix!

Please try verifying your game files for Siege in Steam. If that doesn't resolve the issue, please reach out to our team at support.ubi.com by clicking on "Contact Customer Support" at the bottom of the page. Our technical support team will be happy to assist you from there. Thanks!

Jonnydanger123
05-24-2017, 10:36 PM
so I bought Rainbow Six Siege (starter edition) and after a while not playing it, around 10 weeks, I wanted to play it and ubisoft is requesting me to post a product activation key and I'm not planning on buying the game again.

if anyone can help PLEASE DO!!!

Thanks, EXENOX123

I am having the same problem and have looked at the comments and they didn't help me because I have no clue what I am doing