PDA

View Full Version : SHUGOKI does not receive a revenge shield with HARD TO KILL feat unlocked

Yardovich
05-21-2017, 09:58 PM
Shugoki does not receive a hp shield when using revenge if you are using the hard to kill feat. I have sent in countless tickets since the game launched about this, and support just ignores me at this point. Please raise awareness about this bug guys. Maybe if it becomes common knowledge the devs will have to do something about it.

UbiNoty
05-21-2017, 10:39 PM
Apologies. Unfortunately, if it's a bug support can't really do much about it until it gets fixed by the team and put into a patch.
But as long as you've sent in a ticket, it's been logged with our team and we'll address and fix it as soon as we can.

I'll pass it along as well.

Yardovich
05-22-2017, 02:56 AM
While I appreciate the response, I have put this ticket in days after launch, and it still has yet to be even mentioned as a known issue. I am here to just raise awareness because obviously they do not care about 1 players experience, but if I can rally fellow shugokis to take up arms against the dev gods then maybe they will notice us.

RenegadeRasta
05-22-2017, 03:48 AM
I don't use Hard to Kill but I'll join your cause anyway. Btw UbiNoty, after beating someone with his backbreaker, Shugoki's battlecry animation looks different than before, looks weird.