PDA

View Full Version : For Honor : The worst server's ever

Bob--Leponge
05-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Hello, I'm a regular player with a lot of online games , and since I have For Honor it's the worst server experience i've seen !!
I have regulear disconnection's during the game , it's unbelieavable !
With EA servers and battlefield 1 , i never have 1 deconnection , so do you think that Ubisoft don't win sufficient money to give a good experience to buyer's ?

Specialkha
05-21-2017, 02:26 PM
Since FH uses P2p, there is no dedicated server like in bf1.

demigod-fragir
05-21-2017, 02:48 PM
Hello, I'm a regular player with a lot of online games , and since I have For Honor it's the worst server experience i've seen !!
I have regulear disconnection's during the game , it's unbelieavable !
With EA servers and battlefield 1 , i never have 1 deconnection , so do you think that Ubisoft don't win sufficient money to give a good experience to buyer's ?

Believe me or not but Ubisoft did not made dedicated servers for this game so they can EARN more money. This game is Peer 2 Peer so randomly choose player is a host in your game. So sometimes a player with 256 kb/s can host a game for 8 player. GG. I have deleted this game it's a crap and waste of money.

Specialkha
05-21-2017, 02:54 PM
Believe me or not but Ubisoft did not made dedicated servers for this game so they can EARN more money. This game is Peer 2 Peer so randomly choose player is a host in your game. So sometimes a player with 256 kb/s can host a game for 8 player. GG. I have deleted this game it's a crap and waste of money.

Totally wrong. P2p is the best system when it comes down to fighting games. Check your facts!

cragar212
05-21-2017, 03:00 PM
Totally wrong. P2p is the best system when it comes down to fighting games. Check your facts!

Well it's definitely best for 1v1. Dedicated servers would be far better for 4v4 though even if the netcode wasn't bad.

Bob--Leponge
05-21-2017, 03:49 PM
Ok , It's P2P , and this is the proof that Ubi won a lot of money (no dedicated server's = more money $$$$$$ ) and have no care about the player experience.
With my actual experience of gaming , it's the worst choice i've experienced , the deconnection's are every 2 games with all this time lost (any gain =
I think that's this game is a trap for pigeons.

Bob--Leponge
05-21-2017, 03:51 PM

you'r right

hallower1980
05-21-2017, 04:02 PM
At least they updated matchmaking to expand the skill range before expanding the region search. Since by their own explanation regional separation is more relevant to game stability, the old system was unbelievably stupid.

DeeRush0509
05-21-2017, 04:08 PM
If you have a problems with connection and can't find solution, pls sign this petition https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-we-...share_petition
Let's get together and make them work.

XxHunterHxX
05-21-2017, 04:56 PM
nothing new here..