PDA

View Full Version : Just another complaint thread

MasterChiefPON
05-21-2017, 01:41 AM
This is just a complaint thread because why the hell not, I need to release my frustration.
A lot of ****ing people leaving like it's their job for the tiniest of reasons making the game stability even worse than it is by itself, another **** ton of people disconnecting and kicking everybody of the match or I disconnecting and probably doing the same to them, and we happen to have chosen to play on the platform that right now is having the worst performance (XB1) for reasons the devs can't figure out. Today I have experienced a combination of every of them, plus I don't know why the game suddently feels totally unresponsive, I have struggled to make my character dodge when I press the A button and I don't know if it's because the game stability got worse or it's because I need a new controller WTF. I never complain because it won't do anything and I'm gonna get a response saying something like: Please contact support, sorry to hear that you are experiencing those problems, we are working with Microsoft to solve the problem and it's the most reasonable thing for them to say but I needed say this because the experience is awful. I love this game and hate it at the same time...

UbiNoty
05-21-2017, 01:46 AM
I'm really sorry MasterChiefPON. I really wish I could point you to an answer and say, "That will fix it" but I can't.
I will say though, the rage-quitting fix should be coming in with the next patch, and while we're still trying to figure out the XBox thing - we are still really working very hard solve it.

pancakerz
05-21-2017, 01:50 AM
and we happen to have chosen to play on the platform that right now is having the worst performance (XB1) for reasons the devs can't figure out.

probably because they did an incredibly poor job of coding this game. I mean no offense, it's just a fact.
There was supposed to be a splitscreen option, but it ran incredibly poorly and they had to take it out. Yet people are running dual 1080x1200@90hz displays for VR.
A buddy of mine was having frame rate issues in certain maps for this game (and for example the swamp campaign missions), and he's running a gtx 1080 gpu, although DDR3 RAM, which could be the issue. The fact that this game even runs on consoles at all is pretty much a miracle.

MasterChiefPON
05-21-2017, 02:37 AM
I'm really sorry MasterChiefPON. I really wish I could point you to an answer and say, "That will fix it" but I can't.
I will say though, the rage-quitting fix should be coming in with the next patch, and while we're still trying to figure out the XBox thing - we are still really working very hard solve it.

I know UbiNoty.. I know, thank you. As I said, just needed to complain.