PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, shinobi kick

Oupyz
05-21-2017, 12:36 AM
Hello Ubi,

If you wait 2-3 weeks before adjusting the kick , ull kill your own game , i spoke with quiet few shinobi and everyone agree he is strong as **** .
So please hotfix the class
Thanks

CoyoteXStarrk
05-21-2017, 12:37 AM
Yeah.

Instead of commenting on any of the other 46 Shinobi kick thread you make another.

Very good.

Thanks.

Tobias96716
05-21-2017, 12:47 AM
Why change it? If you time it right your heavy you can kill him during the kick...you can sidestep it....before the kick you can grab him out of it....so why change it? It is balanced...just because you don't want to put in the time to practice against it does not mean it should get nerfed...

Oupyz
05-21-2017, 12:55 AM
U pro who can do all that make a video in a real fight and show us how u do it all , enough blah blah about everyone knows its op

UbiJurassic
05-21-2017, 01:05 AM
Seeing as the heroes have been out for less than a week and they have yet to be given to non-season pass holders, it will take time before changes are made. We are aware that Shinobi's kick, among other things, is a problem for some players and we are looking into it closely.

BeefMan_
05-21-2017, 01:06 AM
Why change it? If you time it right your heavy you can kill him during the kick...you can sidestep it....before the kick you can grab him out of it....so why change it? It is balanced...just because you don't want to put in the time to practice against it does not mean it should get nerfed...

Because no other character gets (or should have) a 400ms hyperarmor bash which confirms a heavy and is itself a 50/50

Sincerity117
05-21-2017, 01:30 AM
U pro who can do all that make a video in a real fight and show us how u do it all , enough blah blah about everyone knows its op

Lol dude you realize you can get grabbed right out of it easily. I see it happen and it happens to me if I use it too much. Plus it's easily dodged and then you can punish. Every assassin and Kensei can use their side step strike and hit you while they dodge it. Stfu and git gud. I nearly got 1 shot by a warden top heavy in revenge mode today in 4v4 cuz he was just switching targets spamming his heavy and zone. Hell the zone almost 1 shot me. He's high risk high reward. Lose your concentration for a second and you're dead.

Sincerity117
05-21-2017, 03:04 AM
yes we all know its annoying as ****. especially when people think they are so skilled ebcause they spam it. then do a ranged atk. I literally have run into rep 2 shinobi's who jsut double dodged unblock kick ranged pick of rinse and repeat and then **** talked that i was a scrub like seriously xD or how about the shinobi that sits behind a team mate and jsut ranged atks people thinking they are awesome and then **** talk too xD I chuckle at them, especially when I come crashing in like a wrecking ball and **** them with my cent. its a beautiful scene every time

Those are bad shinobi's obviously. However I do agree one wrong move against a centurion and you're dead, but that goes for just about any class. Shinobi cannot do much in situations where they're outnumbered except for back up and keep alternating ranged attacks or spam a few lights and back flip into a ranged but even then with too much pressure you'll be backed into a corner and hacked to pieces. You honestly cannot use the kick against any assassin or Kensei cuz they will sidestep strike you every time if they have half a brain. So you have to fake charge a heavy ranged into a kick to try and open them up but even then it's easy to read. Honestly the shinobi and the centurion in my opinion are pretty balanced. Only thing I wish shinobi had was a quicker disengage from the first two heavies of the sickle rain combo because if you're in a team fight and drop someone to their knees with the first two heavies it's almost always suicide to go for the 3 lights for the bleed but for some reason it takes him forever to remove the Sickles from his enemy. I feel the same about the centurion charged ub, takes way too long to remove your sword from impaling them.

Sauronbaine
05-21-2017, 03:12 AM
Lol dude you realize you can get grabbed right out of it easily. I see it happen and it happens to me if I use it too much. Plus it's easily dodged and then you can punish. Every assassin and Kensei can use their side step strike and hit you while they dodge it. Stfu and git gud. I nearly got 1 shot by a warden top heavy in revenge mode today in 4v4 cuz he was just switching targets spamming his heavy and zone. Hell the zone almost 1 shot me. He's high risk high reward. Lose your concentration for a second and you're dead.

You can grab the kick? When? During the kick animation or during the little second of a smoke animation?

Also punishable? How do you figure? xD You mean the side step attack. What about my lawbringer? What about raider? Exactly. Its not punishable except by those with a side step. You can't punish a 50 50. Same with a Warden 50/50.

BeefMan_
05-21-2017, 03:33 AM
You can grab the kick? When? During the kick animation or during the little second of a smoke animation?

Also punishable? How do you figure? xD You mean the side step attack. What about my lawbringer? What about raider? Exactly. Its not punishable except by those with a side step. You can't punish a 50 50. Same with a Warden 50/50.

You can "grab" it immediately after the first dodge, assuming the Shinobi is dumb enough to start it inside your GB range
Furthermore, dodge attacking a shinobi's kick attempt is completely unsafe and will make you eat a free gb if the Shin decides to block it instead of continue the kick.

XxHunterHxX
05-21-2017, 03:36 AM

Raider can hit you 2 time's and you ir dead...how do you hit you gd or parry...cant do that ? then ghet a class that can side step....coz raider is not for you....and lawbringer can doge the kick and do a shove actualy

BeefMan_
05-21-2017, 03:47 AM
Raider can hit you 2 time's and you ir dead...how do you hit you gd or parry...cant do that ? then ghet a class that can side step....coz raider is not for you....and lawbringer can doge the kick and do a shove actualy

Shinobi is literally the turtling king. If you get at at all, it is entirely your fault.

Sincerity117
05-21-2017, 04:23 AM

Well you can simply side step it also, but with harder hitting classes it's better to trade with them because they'll still take the damage but follow through with the kick. The main thing is to expect the gb right after the kick because if you cgb it you throw the shinobi on the ground instead of just knocking them back. Or you know just charge a shove and counter it with that as a lawbringer or warden shoulder bash or warlord headbutt or centurion kick. Just have to time it right.

Sincerity117
05-21-2017, 04:27 AM
You can "grab" it immediately after the first dodge, assuming the Shinobi is dumb enough to start it inside your GB range
Furthermore, dodge attacking a shinobi's kick attempt is completely unsafe and will make you eat a free gb if the Shin decides to block it instead of continue the kick.

You can easily tell when they're going to follow through with the kick or if they're double dodging. All I'm saying is side step attacks punish the shinobi bad with the low health pool and make them not spam the kick anymore. Any shinobi who spams the double dodge kick is a scrub, and if you can't counter it you're even worse.

Sincerity117
05-21-2017, 04:29 AM

You thinking the shinobi kick is a 50/50 also speaks volumes of your ignorance.

BeefMan_
05-21-2017, 04:31 AM
You can easily tell when they're going to follow through with the kick or if they're double dodging.

Care to elaborate, bud?

Sincerity117
05-21-2017, 04:36 AM
Care to elaborate, bud?

The ub indicator comes from the kick right before he comes out of the smoke and the kick animation starts. The double dodge just shows the smoke. You react too early you're going to get hit by the kick anyways.

Sauronbaine
05-21-2017, 05:11 AM
You thinking the shinobi kick is a 50/50 also speaks volumes of your ignorance.

If you are correct in that hes punishable AFTER the kick animation is over, that I can get a free GB. Then you are right. Its not a 50/50 nor am I right about being unpunishable. I shall test this.

Sincerity117
05-21-2017, 05:13 AM
If you are correct in that hes punishable AFTER the kick animation is over, that I can get a free GB. Then you are right. Its not a 50/50.

If you dodge it? Then yes you can happened to me today

Sauronbaine
05-21-2017, 05:21 AM
If you dodge it? Then yes you can happened to me today

Of course you have to hope he isn't chaning the heavy attack after it ;)

cause if you try to GB... :O GG

Phallicmenace
05-21-2017, 05:25 AM
You can trade top heavies into his kick and GB him during the double dash if he tries to 50/50 you. Why don't you all wait until you can play him before you all go full ******.

Sincerity117
05-21-2017, 05:34 AM
Of course you have to hope he isn't chaning the heavy attack after it ;)

cause if you try to GB... :O GG

Well it's much safer to just light attack. I had a centurion side step a kick today hit me with a light to a quick throw into a kick then a fast heavy then jab into another quick heavy into a charged jab. The shinobi heavy after kick still takes a bit to be thrown. I mean it's slower than the light after shove from a lawbringer.