PDA

View Full Version : Ragequiters

Fenrirwolf24
05-20-2017, 08:36 PM
Ive played a handful of duels as Shinobi and i think only 4 people stayed. The rest left after the first round. The butthurt is real lol. On a serious note tho how are the devs gonna be able to patch the characters if all everyone does is just leave after the first round. Ill admit the new characters need some work but yall also need to get good and figure out how to counter them.

CandleInTheDark
05-20-2017, 08:38 PM
You know how xbox has a character limit on messages? I got hatemail that took about one and a half of them.That is how real the hate is right now lol.

Fenrirwolf24
05-20-2017, 08:42 PM
Lol wow i havent gotten one of them yet. I played Centurion the other day and i was destroying Shinobis

CoyoteXStarrk
05-20-2017, 08:46 PM
I stopped bothering with Duel Mode PvP VERY early on. Think I have less than like 30 duels in PvP ever

The only people who played it were tryhards. The duels only ever ended in 3 ways.

- Either the person you are playing cheeses the win with Ledge Kills or exploits

- They tryhard their way to victory and stand over you taunting up a storm

- They ragequit and leave once they realize they can't beat you.

Its also why I stopped playing Brawl. Either people will respect the 1v1 or they will 2v1 the last guy standing. It got Tiresome.

I only play Dominion now. I play the other modes for orders, but thanks to the new Order system I don't even have to do it in PvP anymore lol

CandleInTheDark
05-20-2017, 08:51 PM
I stopped bothering with Duel Mode PvP VERY early on. Think I have less than like 30 duels in PvP ever

The only people who played it were tryhards. The duels only ever ended in 3 ways.

- Either the person you are playing cheeses the win with Ledge Kills or exploits

Its also why I stopped playing Brawl. Either people will respect the 1v1 or they will 2v1 the last guy standing. It got Tiresome.

I only play Dominion now. I play the other modes for orders, but thanks to the new Order system I don't even have to do it in PvP anymore lol

Sometimes you do get people who won't just stand by the ledge (I don't mind so much if we got to a ledge during the fight mind you, situational awareness is a skill also when it isn't we will fight on this narrow strip of land over a chasm) and don't airhump over you though yes I have seen all three of what you said too.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-20-2017, 08:54 PM
Sometimes you do get people who won't just stand by the bridge (I don't mind so much if we got to a ledge during the fight mind you, situational awareness is a skill also when it isn't we will fight on this narrow strip of land over a chasm) and don't airhump over you though yes I have seen all three of what you said too.

I just got tired of holding out hope for a good enemy to fight.

90% of the time you get the bad ones and I am one of the few people that prefer Honor over BS so it got infuriating due to that as well. Though obviously I had to give that up in Dominion.

It also doesn't help my closest friends don't like playing Brawl anymore either. So I also didn't feel like getting matched up with some random.

Fenrirwolf24
05-20-2017, 09:03 PM
I cant stand 4v4 i always get stuck on the crap team so i just stick with duels

CoyoteXStarrk
05-20-2017, 09:06 PM
I cant stand 4v4 i always get stuck on the crap team so i just stick with duels

I win most of my games due to the fact I just plant myself on the home objective. People REALLY underestimate how badly you need to leave someone to double the points and defend the objective.

As a result i rarely get to carry the team, but I'd rather have the win than the numbers.

CandleInTheDark
05-20-2017, 09:28 PM
I win most of my games due to the fact I just plant myself on the home objective. People REALLY underestimate how badly you need to leave someone to double the points and defend the objective.

As a result i rarely get to carry the team, but I'd rather have the win than the numbers.

I do that sometimes, just had an orochi go 0-5 against me trying to take me out there. Can't really do that with shinobi, I got to the point I can survive 1vx but really that is it, survive until a teammate helps you.Maybe with more practice, I do intend to get shinobi, berserker and warden into epic gear now my peacekeeper is.

My favourite trick, and this is especially effective if the enemy only have one zone, is to go to their zone, often this will bring two or three flocking to it sending it white. Bear in mind I main peacekeeper, but I once spent a minute, minute and a half, tying up three people in their only owned zone by dodgeing and popping revenge when it came, by the time they killed me, I had made a 350 point play for my team, got no credit in the scoresheet but it was substantial at a critical time. Even on a minimum revenge build I can 1v3 with the peacekeeper but my objectives were keep three people here long as I can while they are not scoring points from it.

Best I have done as a shinobi was 900-800 down, saw a zone in the process of going to another team, cleared soldiers, we quickly went into and out of breaking, they had left the zone just turned, I went there, turned it, half a minute later we both went into breaking with a teammate down but not out, waited ten seconds, ran in to revive and we wound up leaving breaking and taking the match. Shinobi's speed lets you do a lot of things very well, other than pinging charged heavies from the edge of battle though they are getting used to that now, but sometimes you have to let the fact you have stealth (if you do) work to your advantage first.

Sir_rage_quit
05-20-2017, 09:33 PM
once ubi can found if its a legit ragequit or Dc they should make a sure you cant rejoin a game for a few minute like 15 or something like that ( that wont totaly make ragequit stop but it a good start )

CoyoteXStarrk
05-20-2017, 09:38 PM
I do that sometimes, just had an orochi go 0-5 against me trying to take me out there. Can't really do that with shinobi, I got to the point I can survive 1vx but really that is it, survive until a teammate helps you.

Thats what I do like about the Conqueror.

He is absolute bottom tier garbage, but he can hold his own until help comes.

once ubi can found if its a legit ragequit or Dc they should make a sure you cant rejoin a game for a few minute like 15 or something like that ( that wont totaly make ragequit stop but it a good start )

Thats what Ubi did for R6 Siege.

I fully hope they do the same for FH.

Sir_rage_quit
05-20-2017, 09:40 PM

that why main conq xD

CoyoteXStarrk
05-20-2017, 09:43 PM

that why main conq xD

I am a Besrker Main, but Conqueror is my second place.

Nothing like see the "Wow! Wow! Wow!" after a guy FINALLY almost kills me only to have my teammate kill him from behind.

It never gets old. lol

Fenrirwolf24
05-20-2017, 09:47 PM
I main Valk so i can hold my own and sometimes win lol

CandleInTheDark
05-20-2017, 09:52 PM
Thats what I do like about the Conqueror.

They were my only five kills of the match too, like why the hell you coming into my place to try and cancel breaking, you haven't taken me to critical in four tries before.

dekot11
05-20-2017, 09:56 PM

It's only like that on the weekends. And I only really play duels but the few domination matches I've tried were filled with salt. So much salt.

In general, on the weekdays, especially weeknights, most people you fight will rematch multiple times with Good Fight! after every round and sometimes even a gg message afterward. It's to the point where you can kind of guess that someone will ragequit if they don't Good Fight!

CandleInTheDark
05-20-2017, 09:59 PM
It's only like that on the weekends. And I only really play duels but the few domination matches I've tried were filled with salt. So much salt.

In general, on the weekdays, especially weeknights, most people you fight will rematch multiple times with Good Fight! after every round and sometimes even a gg message afterward. It's to the point where you can kind of guess that someone will ragequit if they don't Good Fight!

I will send good fight first time I win and first time I lose, if they respond, every other round too. I send gg if we go five rounds generally.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-20-2017, 10:00 PM

It also doesn't help I am awful garbage at dueling lol

I prefer the ability to move around alot while I fight. The Duel arenas are so small you can never move much.

UbiNoty
05-20-2017, 11:14 PM
The rage-quit fix should be coming with the next patch. As for when we look at data for balancing we do kind of filter out the lower-tier players so we can make sure the information we're getting is mostly clean (I believe they said it was at least rep 1 on stream or something?).

CoyoteXStarrk
05-20-2017, 11:19 PM
The rage-quit fix should be coming with the next patch. As for when we look at data for balancing we do kind of filter out the lower-tier players so we can make sure the information we're getting is mostly clean (I believe they said it was at least rep 1 on stream or something?).

Can you talk about what the fix is?

Punishments?

Time outs?

Bans?

Anything?

Sir_rage_quit
05-20-2017, 11:22 PM

Nah dont put me to the ground let me live ! ( any idea of the punishments ? )