PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi...

Tobias96716
05-20-2017, 03:13 PM
Ok...Since the update i feel as if the Shinobi is near his sweet spot. All thats needed now is a tad bit more health to keep us from getting one and 2 shot. I would be satisfied with 3 heavy attacks killing us...Not 2...That is all that is needed. Everything else is perfect.

Bracus_Maximus
05-20-2017, 03:23 PM
As many ppl crying because of shinobi is OP i doubt they will buff it anytime. Actually a nerf is in the kitchen about the OP kick because it seems ppl cant dodge it or counterattack it with a heavy or so.

Egotistic_Ez
05-20-2017, 03:55 PM
Shinobi is fine as is post console fix. Want someone with more hp? Change class or stack defence gear.

Antonioj26
05-20-2017, 04:12 PM
Ok...Since the update i feel as if the Shinobi is near his sweet spot. All thats needed now is a tad bit more health to keep us from getting one and 2 shot. I would be satisfied with 3 heavy attacks killing us...Not 2...That is all that is needed. Everything else is perfect.

One shot? Who does 90 damage with one Attack aside from a near death shugo with demons embrace?

Bracus_Maximus
05-20-2017, 04:14 PM
One shot? Who does 90 damage with one Attack aside from a near death shugo with demons embrace?

Oneshot is too much, only traps can do it. But 2 shot is easily doable

Antonioj26
05-20-2017, 04:15 PM
Oneshot is too much, only traps can do it. But 2 shot is easily doable

Right, that's a big difference and bringing up feats is re tarded anyway since they can one shot 75% of the cast

Bracus_Maximus
05-20-2017, 04:20 PM
Right, that's a big difference and bringing up feats is re tarded anyway since they can one shot 75% of the cast

Not ******ed because shinobi has only 90 hp. The next one has 120 if i reember well. Thats a huge difference. The nail trap which can't be seen therfore.you cant defend against it deals 90+ damage which kills only the shinobi.

MechaG2
05-20-2017, 04:23 PM
I've been having a nightmare of a time with the Shinobi. Blocking, parrying, dodging and deflecting all only seem to work when the game allows it. It's been very unreliable. I get hit when my timing is correct, and with a Hero who has as little health as the Shinobi does, this is a major problem. Is this a known issue? It's driving me crazy how unreliable these mechanics are, and it's only been happening with the Shinobi. :(

Antonioj26
05-20-2017, 04:26 PM
Not ******ed because shinobi has only 90 hp. The next one has 120 if i reember well. Thats a huge difference. The nail trap which can't be seen therfore.you cant defend against it deals 90+ damage which kills only the shinobi.

But it is re tarded, many feats one shot heroes, it's not just limited to shinobi. That's not really relevant and that wasn't my question. I asked who does 90 damage with one attack not who can one shot shinobi with a feat.

The bomb does 115 by the way so one super fast orochi zone is enough to finish mostly everyone else aside from the heavies

Bracus_Maximus
05-20-2017, 04:42 PM
But it is re tarded, many feats one shot heroes, it's not just limited to shinobi. That's not really relevant and that wasn't my question. I asked who does 90 damage with one attack not who can one shot shinobi with a feat.

The bomb does 115 by the way so one super fast orochi zone is enough to finish mostly everyone else aside from the heavies

As i alread said its 2 shot.
Are there any feats besides catapult( which you can evade by the way ) that one shot anybody else than the shinobi?

Antonioj26
05-20-2017, 04:49 PM
As i alread said its 2 shot.
Are there any feats besides catapult( which you can evade by the way ) that one shot anybody else than the shinobi?

Are they any feats besides nailbomb and catapult that can one shot the shinobi?
Nope and it's not really relevant anyway since I asked "who does 90 damage with one attack?" Didn't ask about feats and don't care about feats. We don't bring up feats when we talk about balance.

Helnekromancer
05-20-2017, 06:56 PM
Shinobi is fine, once people get the timing of his range attacks an his kick you will see less grief. The Shinobi should die in 2-3 heavies you picked a guy whose wearing nothing but cloth and padding whose double dashing around the place. He's a high risk high reward character, get in do damage get out. One slip up almost certainly means death.

UbiNoty
05-20-2017, 11:52 PM
Ty for the feedback - his extreme squishyness is meant to be as a trade-off for his versatility. But it's still good to hear that you think he's pretty decent other than his health!