PDA

View Full Version : Revamp the first Assassins Creed

himself0
05-20-2017, 02:43 PM
Hello Ubisoft. Its just me, but the first Assassin's creed was awesome. It was sophisticated, intricately designed; and the gameplay was riveting and challenging. Although part II was in fact better, I've played the Altair's story for three years now, redoing all the missions from start to end. It never got old. And hence I personally feel that it was the all time classic, save for part II which featured Ezio. So can I inquire, that you help us Assassins creed fanatics, by revamping and re-initialising the first instalment? I really want to see more of Altair, and follow the path of his life story from the book. (The secret crusade.) Imagine how impressive that would be. All in all its just me, but still, I hope that you will consider this. Thanks man.

andynaruto10
05-20-2017, 02:47 PM
This is called a remake. It would have been cool for the 10 year anniversary. But if you think about it, a remake is creating a new game from scratch. That would require a lot of people and time, and they better focus all their strength and forces for new games.

santap555
05-21-2017, 02:55 AM
I just want a simply port of AC1 for PS4 and Xbox One